• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:10
CEST 09:10
KST 16:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8083 users

TL Mafia L - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 22 2012 22:30 GMT
#3654
On January 23 2012 07:18 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
If the mafia has an rber, can they rb the same person two nights in a row?

I see no restrictions on the role.
Mafia Roleblocker
Once per night, you may send in a PM detailing a person you would like to block. That person will be notified that they were blocked, and if the person being blocked has a night action, he or she will not be able to use it. Please note that this ability only pertains to active actions. Passive abilities, such as the Veteran's extra lives, cannot be blocked by mafia.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 22 2012 22:49 GMT
#3658
On January 23 2012 07:44 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2012 07:42 jaj22 wrote:
There are other reasons that VE may not have been roleblocked:

1. Mafia thought VE was probably lying.
2. Mafia thought VE was probably a veteran trying to draw hits. This was dispelled by night 2, I think.
3. Mafia thought VE was likely to shoot a townie.
4. Mafia didn't want to reveal their roleblocker so that they could throw suspicion on a DT or medic later.


1) yeah if they thought so they would have thought it's #2
2) yeah if they thought THAT they would have rb-ed him while shooting because rb eliminates the 2nd live
3) that could be true
4) everyone knows mafia has 1 RB as far as I can see.

No it doesn't

Mafia Roleblocker
Once per night, you may send in a PM detailing a person you would like to block. That person will be notified that they were blocked, and if the person being blocked has a night action, he or she will not be able to use it. Please note that this ability only pertains to active actions. Passive abilities, such as the Veteran's extra lives, cannot be blocked by mafia.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 23 2012 02:31 GMT
#3699
On January 23 2012 11:23 Toadesstern wrote:
however I could translate the first one if you want me to. As already mentioned it's really not too hard to understand what's in there if you really want to. You just ctrl+f a name and google-translate that passage. So I don't see harm in translating that because mafia already has that information if they really want to know.

Really?
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 23 2012 03:48 GMT
#3708
You remind me of me during my first 20 or so games p4NDemik. Except you like to type.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 23 2012 13:44 GMT
#3750
On January 23 2012 20:55 Bill Murray wrote:
I'm a doctor
I haven't used a jailkeep the last 2 nights because I have been truly protecting Foolishness
say goodbye to your protection folks
I wouldnt normally ever claim doctor, but I feel like Im really going to be lynched
adios

You have 2 body guards. Are they both scum? If you're town do you suspect that they are? If you're scum I don't care about your answer. But you are going to die today. If you're town shame on you. If you're scum go rot in a corner.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 23 2012 14:48 GMT
#3767
If BM is town it should be painfully obvious to all who one of the body guards is.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 23 2012 14:49 GMT
#3768
If it's not painfully obvious I'm not outing them.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 23 2012 15:55 GMT
#3770
On January 24 2012 00:53 Nisani201 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2012 22:54 Bill Murray wrote:
If I was mafia, I would have substituted both bodyguards, and killed BC
Is BC dead? No. Because I can't kill anyone.

Erm, what? BC is mayor. You couldn't kill him even if you wanted to.

If both BGs are scum, scum can kill the mayor.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 23 2012 16:13 GMT
#3773
No shit.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 23 2012 16:58 GMT
#3792
In the spirit of insanity this game is devolving into I shall play the rest of it in the nude. And if I eventually get killed I shall ignore that inconvenient little fact and continue to play. And I am going to look into changing my user name to Charlie Sheen.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 23 2012 18:07 GMT
#3801
On January 24 2012 02:54 Jitsu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2012 23:42 supersoft wrote:
jitsu asked?
BM, i want all your pm traffic.
censor the bg names please.


We've been over this. Why the sudden revelation now? C_C got on my case about it earlier, pretty hard in fact.

Not sure what to make of the recent BM post. He's lied several times this game, and it's stuff that could potentially hurt town, I feel. I'm not sure if this is his last gambit to not get lynched, but he's reasoning behind the MH claim *kinda* makes sense.

My only thing is that a lot of what i'm reading is "Bill being Bill." I hate this meta talk, even though it's a huge part of TL Mafia, and since I don't know Bill's meta at all, I don't know what to think. I would say we should delay his lynching, but than, lies upon lies upon lies will unravel and it seems they are starting to do that now. So undecided, it's not funny.

I would still like to see glurio dead. I've been pretty vocal about it and won't cease, either.

If an individual that was capable of only typing X suddenly started typing Y you would notice. It goes beyond meta. It's Bill Murray. I spent 3 pages fighting with his smurf in a game until he was mod killed. He was town in that game but his play was the same as it is here in this game. Lies and deceit. It's Bill Murray. Whether he's town or scum doesn't matter. This is how he plays. I don't profess to understand it I simply recognize it. Anybody that claims they can determine his alignment by his actions is lying. All I know is he has the same 20% chance of being scum as the rest of you did at the beginning of the game. However he will be the topic of 90% of the discussion while he's in the game.As such his alignment no longer matters.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 23 2012 19:31 GMT
#3833
On January 24 2012 04:28 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2012 04:27 glurio wrote:
With all the lying BM basically nailed his coffin shut. Obvious vote.

BMs alignment will give us quite a bit of information, so double lynch tomorrow is a good idea i believe.


what are your other reads? Long as you are here might as well explain conclusions or the like that you have come to.

If we are both alive at the beginning of the next day cycle would you mason me?
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 23 2012 20:02 GMT
#3840
On January 24 2012 04:55 Bill Murray wrote:
i don't lie as mafia
amateurs

[image loading]
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 23 2012 20:21 GMT
#3844
On January 24 2012 05:17 glurio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2012 04:28 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On January 24 2012 04:27 glurio wrote:
With all the lying BM basically nailed his coffin shut. Obvious vote.

BMs alignment will give us quite a bit of information, so double lynch tomorrow is a good idea i believe.


what are your other reads? Long as you are here might as well explain conclusions or the like that you have come to.



I'll make a post later this evening before i go to sleep, got some things to attend to right now.

Weekly scum meeting?
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 24 2012 00:04 GMT
#3913
On January 24 2012 08:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
hiro protagonist, WBG, BrownBear, BM, Foolishness, risk.nuke

That's where I'm at guys. If BM flips town, BC goes where he's at. Foolish and risk I'm less sure on.

I'll be putting this list on every page that occurs between now and tomorrow morning. So don't bother spamming it out of sight scum, it's useless.

Where's he at??????
And I still think you're scummy.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 24 2012 00:08 GMT
#3917
On January 24 2012 09:01 EchelonTee wrote:
The continuous log posting by BC is honestly pretty good evidence; BM's flip will tell more but atm, is anyone really believing BM? ...no one has really commented on BM's past, but if this is his "town" play I shudder to see him as mafia.

People discrediting BC, you're running off of weak grounds tbh.

How has meapak been erased from people's radars? A lot of people seemed very sure of his redness a few days ago.

What will BMs flip tell us? If he's town what does that tell? If he's scum what does that tell?
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 24 2012 00:08 GMT
#3918
On January 24 2012 09:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2012 09:04 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 24 2012 08:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
hiro protagonist, WBG, BrownBear, BM, Foolishness, risk.nuke

That's where I'm at guys. If BM flips town, BC goes where he's at. Foolish and risk I'm less sure on.

I'll be putting this list on every page that occurs between now and tomorrow morning. So don't bother spamming it out of sight scum, it's useless.

Where's he at??????
And I still think you're scummy.


Yeah, I don't care. I'm around because scum want to see me lynched...so if you wanna play the "I still think you're scummy" card, put a vote down or shut up about it.

Ooooohhhhh.

Eventually.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 24 2012 00:09 GMT
#3920
And where's he at Visc? You didn't answer. Where is BC on your list. Cause you didn't put him on your list.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 24 2012 00:15 GMT
#3925
On January 24 2012 09:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
I meant that if BM flips town, then BC belongs where BM is at on my list because I believe that one of them is scum.

So answer me this. If BM is town how does that make BC scummy? Cause I'm pretty sure the safer bet is if BM is scum so is BC. We have no dead bodyguards. If BM is red and BC is green we would have at least one dead one by now if the body guards are town. The only thing with anycertainty I can get out of this lynch is that whatever BM is BC and his body guards are the same.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 24 2012 00:19 GMT
#3927
On January 24 2012 09:15 jaj22 wrote:
Wondering about the BM meta thing yet again, so I compiled a list of the opinions of veterans who I think have played with Bill. Correct me if I'm wrong:

Kitaman: Reckons he's scum.
Foolishness: Reckons he's scum.
Protactinium: Reckons he's scum.
Brownbear: Reckons he's unreadable (day 4), switched vote to him silently six hours later.
OpZ: Reckoned he was plausible town-BM (late day 2).

I think OpZ and Brownbear are scum anyway, so the most likely conclusion is that Bill Murray is scum too.


I played with BM once. I instigated a fight with him to get him modkilled. Not my finest moment here.
Life can only kill you once.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4853
Leta 1852
Shuttle 1725
BeSt 394
Soma 123
Soulkey 63
ZergMaN 57
sorry 43
Shine 33
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
JimRising 609
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King50
Other Games
summit1g8211
WinterStarcraft668
Sick210
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV197
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2273
League of Legends
• Rush1157
• Lourlo1116
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 50m
Patches Events
7h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 50m
OSC
15h 50m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.