• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:48
CEST 03:48
KST 10:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8253 users

TL Mafia L - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 19 2012 03:04 GMT
#2505
Boom head shot
Fuck you guys.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 19 2012 03:12 GMT
#2521
Sorry guys. I think I've died night one 90% of the time over the past 6 months when I got town. So I played superderp. Somebody finally gave me a gun with bullets and I wasn't going to die before I could use it.
BC is scum. Lynch him.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 19 2012 03:18 GMT
#2527
On January 19 2012 12:16 Protactinium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 12:10 Toadesstern wrote:
As there's actually some people who are willing to lynch sandroba I'm going to try it again and prove my innocence. I'll vote for GGQ and sandroba. I said several times yesterday that I think BM is scummy and weird but I'd much rather not lynch into an office that early but given that noone was listening to me or willing to lynch sandroba I was accepting to lynch BM. That apparently has changed:

##Vote GGQ
##Vote Sandroba

Sorry, but sandroba flipping red doesn't help you at all, given your hilarious slipup yesterday (you certainly do remember, right?). You clearly saw my post, and yet conveniently ignore that GGQ is town. We are just going to lynch down my list today.

##Vote BM
##Vote kingjames

I'm on your list bitch.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 19 2012 03:19 GMT
#2530
On January 19 2012 12:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 12:12 Jackal58 wrote:
Sorry guys. I think I've died night one 90% of the time over the past 6 months when I got town. So I played superderp. Somebody finally gave me a gun with bullets and I wasn't going to die before I could use it.
BC is scum. Lynch him.



*brofist*? Or do you still want me dead?

That's confidential.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 19 2012 03:46 GMT
#2545
On January 19 2012 12:44 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 12:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Something doesn't feel right.

BM didn't incarcerate L.
Toad got shot.
I got shot.

Bill needs to get in here and tell us who he incarcerated. I'm totally not ruling out the possibility that a vig tried to shoot Toad, but that means that there are only 3 Mafia KP...which means that Bill incarcerated scum last night.

I don't know...something smells fishy.


I actually got the same feeling. Sheth said yesterday he thinks I'm mafia and he flipped [blue]vigi{/blue]. Could be his shot but idk. If there's noone else claiming a shot it was mafia.

What about asking vigis to claim a shot if someone shot me? Let's assume for a second we have another vigi that is not dead. If he would claim he shot me would that cause any harm? Worst case would be giving a mafia towncred because he can just claim he vig'ed me because he knows there was no vig. Something I'm missing?

Unless they called their shot right before deadline I won't believe them. Period.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 19 2012 03:47 GMT
#2547
On January 19 2012 12:45 blahz0r wrote:
I think I agree with Protactinium's list of lynching Bill Murray but not sure who I want to vote for 2nd lynch.

The following was posted before his Night 2 post...
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 13:26 Protactinium wrote:
Ignore what I last said.

BM please incarcerate L.

Medics, protect Foolishness/me, obviously. Hopefully jailing L will -1 KP and deter the mafia from shooting Foolishness/me from lowered KP and the fact that medics could completely screw them over. If BM chooses to jail randomly again, then something is wrong.


Did BM do that? Does incarcerate only work on one hit? Need answers...

If L was incarcerated my shot would not have happened.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 19 2012 04:05 GMT
#2568
On January 19 2012 13:00 bumatlarge wrote:
I think BM has some explaining to do. Jackal, why did you shoot L if bill was supposed to jail him? I don't think that would refund your shot?

##Vote: bill murray

Because BM won't do anything he's asked to do.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 19 2012 04:05 GMT
#2569
On January 19 2012 13:04 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 13:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 19 2012 13:00 bumatlarge wrote:
I think BM has some explaining to do. Jackal, why did you shoot L if bill was supposed to jail him? I don't think that would refund your shot?

##Vote: bill murray


Probably because he knows Bill is gonna do what Bill wants and not what Protact wants. *shrug* I get that feeling from Bill and I've never played with the guy before.

JACKAL IS BAUS BACK UP OFF JACKAL!!!


HEY WOAH HEY WOAH HEY. Let jackal answer the question. I was pretty convinced he was mafia, and if this doesn't add up, I think it's fairly likely he might be scum.

I'm fairly certain I pissed you off.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 19 2012 04:13 GMT
#2575
On January 19 2012 13:11 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 13:10 Scamp wrote:
On January 19 2012 13:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 19 2012 13:02 Scamp wrote:
Also for the record I highly doubt that Sheth used his vig shot because he said this earlier...


On January 15 2012 05:32 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
The exception to this, is please if you do shoot, post who you shot RIGHT at the deadline.



That actually looks more like he intended to use his shot - and thanks for pointing to the post that you used to snipe him Scamp U SO NICE!!!


You're welcome. Now stop playing like WBG and gain a little context for what you say.

The quote from Sheth was from day 1.


Reading over Kingjames filter has made me not want to vote for him.


you don't want to vote anyone.

You have 0 scumreads.

I wish I could kill you.

You want to kill me too.


Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 19 2012 04:16 GMT
#2578
On January 19 2012 13:12 p4NDemik wrote:
Holy shit guys stop spamming. We have people with actual accusations to consider here. Namely me.

I'm more concerned about the possibility of a scum triumvirate trying to gain control of town than what Supersoft may or may not be.
BC, Proactinium, Flamewheel. Mutually supporting scumteam. That possibility scares me. They trust each other way to much.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 19 2012 04:18 GMT
#2580
On January 19 2012 13:16 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 13:05 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 19 2012 13:00 bumatlarge wrote:
I think BM has some explaining to do. Jackal, why did you shoot L if bill was supposed to jail him? I don't think that would refund your shot?

##Vote: bill murray

Because BM won't do anything he's asked to do.


If a player is incinerated, and vigilante uses his shot on said person, does the bullet return?

You are on thin ice. But for L to be actually killed would require a vigilante to use the same logic you do. And you would probably use that logic too. So for now I believe you.

It's INCARCERATED
Not incinerated.
Not incarnated.


I called my shot Bum. What do you have issues with? RPGs?
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 19 2012 04:20 GMT
#2585
On January 19 2012 13:18 p4NDemik wrote:
Why are you more concerned about one theory more than another. Stop doing everything you can to spam this accusation under the rug and consider all possibilities for the sake of town. Also wtf are you talking about? flamewheel?

Because Supersoft can't drive this herd of lemmings over a cliff and into the sea. BC, Proact, and Flamewheel can.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 19 2012 04:21 GMT
#2589
EBWOP. Not Flamewheel. Read Foolishness.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 19 2012 04:24 GMT
#2592
On January 19 2012 13:21 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 13:18 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 19 2012 13:16 bumatlarge wrote:
On January 19 2012 13:05 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 19 2012 13:00 bumatlarge wrote:
I think BM has some explaining to do. Jackal, why did you shoot L if bill was supposed to jail him? I don't think that would refund your shot?

##Vote: bill murray

Because BM won't do anything he's asked to do.


If a player is incinerated, and vigilante uses his shot on said person, does the bullet return?

You are on thin ice. But for L to be actually killed would require a vigilante to use the same logic you do. And you would probably use that logic too. So for now I believe you.

It's INCARCERATED
Not incinerated.
Not incarnated.


I called my shot Bum. What do you have issues with? RPGs?


no i thought you were very likely scum. Perhaps I need to review BC more closely.

Start here - Why did Proact want BM to incarcerate L? Read his filter but with Foolishness and Proacts.
Not one of them I could call scummy individual. But they are all 3 legs of the same milk stool.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 19 2012 04:38 GMT
#2596
On January 19 2012 13:31 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 13:16 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 19 2012 13:12 p4NDemik wrote:
Holy shit guys stop spamming. We have people with actual accusations to consider here. Namely me.

I'm more concerned about the possibility of a scum triumvirate trying to gain control of town than what Supersoft may or may not be.
BC, Proactinium, Flamewheel. Mutually supporting scumteam. That possibility scares me. They trust each other way to much.

Hrm... Not really sure how I feel about this. How sure are you of this?
How do you feel about BM, then, Jackal?

Also I like BM lynch. Not sure KJ is the best second.

I'm not sure. I'm not anywhere near sure.
Until BM tells us who he caged up I'm going to presume he's town.

On January 19 2012 13:29 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 13:24 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 19 2012 13:21 bumatlarge wrote:
On January 19 2012 13:18 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 19 2012 13:16 bumatlarge wrote:
On January 19 2012 13:05 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 19 2012 13:00 bumatlarge wrote:
I think BM has some explaining to do. Jackal, why did you shoot L if bill was supposed to jail him? I don't think that would refund your shot?

##Vote: bill murray

Because BM won't do anything he's asked to do.


If a player is incinerated, and vigilante uses his shot on said person, does the bullet return?

You are on thin ice. But for L to be actually killed would require a vigilante to use the same logic you do. And you would probably use that logic too. So for now I believe you.

It's INCARCERATED
Not incinerated.
Not incarnated.


I called my shot Bum. What do you have issues with? RPGs?


no i thought you were very likely scum. Perhaps I need to review BC more closely.

Start here - Why did Proact want BM to incarcerate L? Read his filter but with Foolishness and Proacts.
Not one of them I could call scummy individual. But they are all 3 legs of the same milk stool.


I don't think that is entirely true. Foolishness and protact I agree with, but BC feels like a much shorter leg then the other three. Why would you not call him a scummy individual?

I'm saying that none of the three have posted anything I could build a solid case on. But their apparent faith in each others alignment bothers the hell out of me.

Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 19 2012 04:40 GMT
#2597
On January 19 2012 13:32 p4NDemik wrote:
I don't care about Chaosquo at all. What I care about is that you went with the case of a player who didn't even believe in the case enough to vote for Chaosquo. There was NO support leading up to your vote. No one giving a compelling case. You look like you are just making a lazy vote that you don't care about at all. You lead on like you want Macpo lynched but the motive looks to be clearly that of a mafia - to cover up your true alignment and to make you look town.

And VE I know we have a lot of candidates. The important thing is that we get the ones we feel the most strongly about. And I feel like this case is a home run. Clear cut. Lazy voting behavior. He even manages to bus his own team member while voting for someone else.

You can make the exact same case against the guy you're talking too.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 19 2012 13:39 GMT
#2642
On January 19 2012 15:13 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 15:12 kitaman27 wrote:
On January 19 2012 15:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
You/protact have correctly called out enough scum that if you guys really think Bill is scum I'll go with it


Scum.


fixed, kita bro

you gf by any chance?

I'm pretty sure GF is dead. Lemme check. Yep no pulse.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 19 2012 16:35 GMT
#2657
On January 20 2012 00:39 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 00:24 jaj22 wrote:
@Lanaia: You want Bill to blow up two of Foolishness/Protact/BC?

Fuck it, he could be the jack just wanting to use his nightkill. BM dies today.

I'm pretty sure he's town. I'm pretty sure he's a bad lynch. I'm pretty sure scum is driving this wagon.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 19 2012 16:36 GMT
#2658
And where the hell is our esteemed mayor at?
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 19 2012 17:32 GMT
#2666
On January 20 2012 02:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Jackal: what about BC's play do you find particularly suspicious?

On January 19 2012 06:52 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
going to be heading off to work shortly so I shall throw this up now.

I mason'd Protract for this cycle and have been communicating off and on for the day.

All medics, foolishness and protract are your responsibility tonight to defend.

As things stand now, ggq/jackal are the two I intend on pushing come the lynch, again barring any new information. All masons playing in pm land but not posting in thread be warned, you will be put up for analysis / lynch if you don't get your act together.


He knows better than that.
Life can only kill you once.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 159
NeuroSwarm 97
FoxeR 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 488
Rain 151
Bale 68
League of Legends
Doublelift4876
Other Games
summit1g9311
JimRising 588
ViBE212
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick655
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Light_VIP 10
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1127
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 13m
Patches Events
13h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 13m
OSC
21h 13m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.