• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:46
CEST 03:46
KST 10:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8316 users

TL Mafia L - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 15 2012 15:07 GMT
#1561
On January 15 2012 23:02 Kurumi wrote:
Jackal
up for some chatting?

Always. Rereading the game. And fwiw I agreed with Bugs on Palmar. If he hadn't been calling for him to be lynched I would have.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 15 2012 16:05 GMT
#1566
On January 16 2012 00:40 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2012 00:07 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 15 2012 23:02 Kurumi wrote:
Jackal
up for some chatting?

Always. Rereading the game. And fwiw I agreed with Bugs on Palmar. If he hadn't been calling for him to be lynched I would have.

Didn't Palmar seem more like a Bored Townie than Mafia Member? Weren't there better targets? Like, Kenpachi or Cyriandor?

The bored part I agree with. But bored Palmar has always been scum Palmar up to now. Kenpachi starts every game the same way. That doesn't make him a better or worse option. I don't know Cyriandor so I can't make a comparison based on meta. And meta is the sole purpose I had for agreeing with Bugs. What I didn't like was BC abandoning his own beliefs to lynch Palmar. that was pretty much bullshit.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 15 2012 16:51 GMT
#1578
On January 16 2012 01:23 rtgICEMAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2012 01:22 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Try to get into my head as I am getting into his head. He is doing a typical scum-move, softdefend the townie, In itself it's not a scummy move

SO he's doing a scum-move thats not a scummy move?
Omg, i sense contradiction

LOL

On January 16 2012 01:22 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Show nested quote +
Try to get into my head as I am getting into his head. He is doing a typical scum-move, softdefend the townie, In itself it's not a scummy move

SO he's doing a scum-move thats not a scummy move?
Omg, i sense contradiction

Are you two the same person??????
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 16 2012 04:11 GMT
#1714
On January 16 2012 12:35 Lanaia wrote:
I noticed something. BM never posted who he was incarcerating.
If he were mafia, how do we think that power would be used? I'm just curious here.

However, this shortens the post I'm going to be making soon.

Show nested quote +
On January 16 2012 12:32 wherebugsgo wrote:
4 KP and right after deadline, Protac says "sandro is innocent because Ciryandor flipped scum"

Sup scum gambit?

Possible, but kita's claim...

Is it typical for people to claim what happened to them?

Why would he? I'd be pissed if he did.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 16 2012 14:39 GMT
#1762
On January 16 2012 18:46 wherebugsgo wrote:
anyway, for the world outside of Scamp, I have some pressing questions I want answered while I'm asleep:
Jackal58: I agreed with everything you said day 1, which is either really good or really bad. What are your thoughts right now? Who's scum?

Sandroba. When he disappears he's scum. He has disappeared.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 16 2012 15:03 GMT
#1765
On January 16 2012 23:47 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2012 23:39 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 16 2012 18:46 wherebugsgo wrote:
anyway, for the world outside of Scamp, I have some pressing questions I want answered while I'm asleep:
Jackal58: I agreed with everything you said day 1, which is either really good or really bad. What are your thoughts right now? Who's scum?

Sandroba. When he disappears he's scum. He has disappeared.


Show nested quote +
On January 14 2012 04:26 sandroba wrote:
Okay let me address somethings I liked in this thread:

1) Proactinum post is the best one so far. Fuck yes I like it. Cyriandor is my top candidate for lynch if I get elected.

2) Jackal's idea is very good. If I'm elected I'll lynch 1 or 0 bg.

3) I'm seriously considering supporting a mason mass claim day1. Mafia will have to claim it early if they ever want to use it and it gives us good basis for discussion. These big games fall rapidly out of control if we don't keep focus and this will give us something to go by.



So you think he knew that he has no real chance to get into office?
Do you furthermore think that scum shot Cyriandor themselves?

I think a vig shot Cyr. Sandroba has no problems with calling out a team mate. He was all over Annul from day 1 on in XXXVIII.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 16 2012 15:08 GMT
#1767
Kurumi always gets in Kenpachi's shit. So I think nothing of it. It's kind of like Troll Wars.
And yes if he was a one shot Vig claim. If he was a jack keep his mouth shut.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 16 2012 17:13 GMT
#1778
On January 17 2012 01:26 sandroba wrote:
@BC LOL man you could have redacted a few parts from that shit that I don't even remember talking about.

WBG, supersoft and toadstem need to get off my balls. My weekends are pretty busy and I did my best with the little time I had. I don't even know why the fuck you are calling me mafia on the first place.

As for who I think is mafia I got GGQ, Jackal and rgtICEMAN. I'm going to read dead guy's filters before I choose which one to push today, but they could very easily be all mafia. Brb.

We need to learn a new dance man.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 16 2012 19:59 GMT
#1815
On January 17 2012 03:31 sandroba wrote:
One thing that tipped me off is him comparing my play to the game we played together as scum, which he should be able to do better and realize that's not the same.

Until today it is pretty much the same. Long periods of absence. Punctuated by short posts calling people scum with no real analysis behind it. And no I'm not "jumping all over the place" I agreed with Bugs assessment of Palmars meta and answered his question of who I saw as scummy up to this point. That would have been you at that time. The more you post the less I see it that way but if you are scum you'll disappear for 36 hours or so at a time. You can't help yourself. That's how you play scum.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 16 2012 20:42 GMT
#1825
On January 17 2012 05:40 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Show nested quote +
BC is obviously town and I'm voting for him.

I lean towards having all masons claim today, but I can see the argument against it as well. Honestly, though, I don't see how being in the open as masons will prevent town masons from operating fully.

By the way, Palmar should not be given a free pass to post badly on day 1 so that he won't be killed night 1. That's just silly logic.


Being in the open makes PM's public as whoever hides PM's is then suspected.Logic fart, not enough to paint him.
So, wait, if you post badly day 1, you won't get lynched?Logic fart.

Care to explain why BC would be town? So far he has taken a fair part of day 1 discussion, which was unproductive.
I'm not calling him red,because, as he said, he tried to spur thread talk about something other than candidacies.
But that has been noted later.


Show nested quote +
filter
lynch protact or cyber_cheese yo

The most significant of 1 liners i could find.

Overall, this player is quite illogical and does not explain his opinions.

We have better lynch candidates, but jump on his next ,,big post'' by his standards.

50 people started this game. Who the hell are you quoting?
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 16 2012 21:25 GMT
#1838
Protactinium - Sorry if I haven't jumped in anybodies shit yet but this game is full of a boatload of people I don't know. I'm attempting to reconcile the style of play from those I know with the statements and associations being made from those I don't. And I still want to know which head of the hydra is making which posts.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 17 2012 19:45 GMT
#2202
On January 18 2012 03:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
All right - I'm going to add my vote to macpo and trust the vets on this one. He simply doesn't have enough posts/content for ME to make a judgement, so fuck it. If they're right, badass.

##Vote: Macpo

This is enough for me to hang your ass. You won't pass judgement but you'll help hang his ass. Scummy Visc. Very scummy.


If you don't like the Macpo lynch this guy is an excellent alternative.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 18 2012 16:33 GMT
#2392
Anybody that claims to know the mind of BM is a liar.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 18 2012 22:06 GMT
#2440
On January 19 2012 06:52 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
going to be heading off to work shortly so I shall throw this up now.

I mason'd Protract for this cycle and have been communicating off and on for the day.

All medics, foolishness and protract are your responsibility tonight to defend.

As things stand now, ggq/jackal are the two I intend on pushing come the lynch, again barring any new information. All masons playing in pm land but not posting in thread be warned, you will be put up for analysis / lynch if you don't get your act together.

Lol.
Good luck with that.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 18 2012 22:16 GMT
#2442
Scum love to direct blues.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 19 2012 00:04 GMT
#2454
On January 19 2012 07:57 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 07:52 Jayjay54 wrote:
On January 19 2012 07:47 risk.nuke wrote:
BC, are you dumb or scum, a 50 man game and you want to limit the protection to two potentially strong townies when their alignment isn't even confirmed.

Medics, ignore the shit out of BC.

This is my idea instead.

Medics. Go with your own gut. Who do you think will likely be targeted by the mafia? & Who could be wise to keep alive? In my opinion every medic should basicly make up a small list with people who fulfills one or both of these criteria. And pick OR random a name from there.

Furthermore the town should agree on two people and have Bill Murray wifom incarnate between them. Obviously that means this medics, if these names are on your list you exlcude them from your list this night.

The point is to potentially block kills and frighten the mafia to target the weak townies because the strong townies could have protection.


Though I tend to generally agree to this plan, I am afraid this plan has the fatal flaw that our sheriff is red and mafia will know whos gonna be jailed...

the part where I agree: medics don't focus on two people

Well if they hit 1 of the incarnated 2 and no kp is missing that wouldn't look very good for Murray would it?

It's incarcerated. Not incarnated. That's a completely different animal.

On January 19 2012 08:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 07:16 Jackal58 wrote:
Scum love to direct blues.


Scum also love to make blanket statements about what scum love to do. :D

For a moment after the flip I thought I was wrong about you.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 19 2012 00:38 GMT
#2459
On January 19 2012 09:22 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 08:58 risk.nuke wrote:
So toad what do you think of the plan, It kind of looks like it will be ignored untill the night is over which is a shame. Because everyone who is hee lurking should either yay or ney it. And discuss with murray which two people to wifom incarnate assuming he shows up.


like Jackal already said, at this point in time I'd like to not have BM involved in your plan. However the rest (= playing normal) is just fine. Let the medics deal with that themselves.
The funny thing actually is, that BCs "list" isn't that bad. Now that a couple of people showed up telling him it's bad to do such things we've got massive wifom. Clearly there will be medics reading this and maybe they'll end up thinking "hey if it's bad because mafia will NOT shoot X+Y I'll just not protect X+Y myself". Could be anything right now.

@VE: If you look at what it says yes, if you look at what it means no. Telling someone he might chainsaw-defend is a little fos itself because no townie should do such a thing, so in reality it is a little "yeah look at that, he might chainsaw-defend (=mafia tell)" although he did not explicitly say so :p

BCs proposal is scummy as hell. Doesn't matter who he directed medics towards. Could be Jesus himself. That doesn't matter. Creating a situation where scum can shoot into town with impunity because medics listened to him is what matters.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 19 2012 01:01 GMT
#2462
On January 19 2012 09:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Step up and lead town then Jackal! You've got my sword!

Go blow your scumshine up somebody elses skirt.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 19 2012 01:15 GMT
#2470
On January 19 2012 10:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 10:01 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 19 2012 09:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Step up and lead town then Jackal! You've got my sword!

Go blow your scumshine up somebody elses skirt.


I'm just excited because my wife finally procured some [REDACTED] and it's a good motha****** day. But whatever.

I gotta take whiz quizes all the time for work so I can no longer partake in redacted.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 19 2012 03:00 GMT
#2499
Noel Noel
The angel did sing.
Life can only kill you once.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 159
NeuroSwarm 89
FoxeR 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 491
Bale 70
League of Legends
Doublelift4785
Other Games
summit1g9311
JimRising 564
ViBE217
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick655
BasetradeTV195
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Light_VIP 11
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1127
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 14m
Patches Events
13h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 14m
OSC
21h 14m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.