• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:58
CEST 01:58
KST 08:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8414 users

Personality Mafia! - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 16 2011 03:08 GMT
#749
On August 16 2011 11:59 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2011 07:14 kitaman27 wrote:
On August 14 2011 07:12 tnkted wrote:
I don't see the names, but I do see 'i will kill u kitaman.' and why would they remove the names but not the grades?


They should be back now. The death threats are clearly a sign of the perceived threat to the scum team.


[image loading]


OH HAI
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 16 2011 03:58 GMT
#759
Err so am I really being shot LSB? -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 16 2011 04:24 GMT
#783
On August 16 2011 13:09 LSB wrote:
Kitaman27 I want you to say this very carefully "I am not scum"


I am not scum

The fact that you randomly decided to shoot me without even providing a decent explanation is rather disappointing. Is it safe to assume your role matches that with the Ace role in the invite pm, meaning its true I wasn't lying since your shot didn't go through?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 16 2011 04:27 GMT
#784
Oh, even better:

I am not scum and third party.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 16 2011 05:04 GMT
#801
On August 16 2011 13:46 LSB wrote:
Apparently I missed Kitaman27 and hit someone else, wtf


Is that a side-effect of your role if you shoot someone who is not lying or something? Where is the extra kp if you did indeed hit someone else?

On August 16 2011 13:50 sandroba wrote:
Kita, you seem to believe that you were indeed shot, but somehow here you are. Did you bus yourself with another player? If so whom?


Nope, I didn't.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 16 2011 16:39 GMT
#864
LSB, this is the third time I've had to ask you, but will you confirm that you can only shoot liars? This is Ace's role that incog gave with the invite pm:

Ace: You are a vigilante! However, there’s a catch: you may only shoot people who are lying.


I never received any indication that I was hit, nor did I bus it away from me. He didn't claim his shot until night actions lock, so its not like I could prevent it, even if I wanted to.

As for the green/blue role pms, don't claim publicly which one you have in the thread. For all we know, kav/chez could have a win condition to hunt all the blues. Bum, was your nuke real or was that another fake shot?

Pandain, I'm not sure if you made the same connection as I did with red, but don't ban him yet. Would you be willing to share what your personality is redFF? It's not like we don't already know your Floridian role and it might be relevant, which I'll reveal later.

Sandroba, you mentioned in pms that you decided not to contact me on day one because you thought I was Ace, but never had the chance to respond before you got role blocked? Could you explain your reasoning for not wanting to contact the Ace personality?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 16 2011 16:40 GMT
#865
lol ninja'd
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 16 2011 23:32 GMT
#960
On August 17 2011 04:53 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 04:50 Mig wrote:
I am no rocket scientist but Bum claiming he nuked kav because of a posting restriction seems like complete bs. Can anyone think up a logical posting restriction that would force him to kill kav? He didn't fire day1, it wasn't because kav has claimed his personality (plenty of other people have done that). Bum now that you have been banned can you say specifically why you shot kav.


Because he was chezinu and I am incognito.

Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 02:28 Incognito wrote:
See? Something turned up. Given how the last few pages turned out I'm pretty confident the recent posters are town. I wouldve expected maybe 1 player on the Kavdragon lynch to actually be mafia, but I guess there's two. At this point, my guess is on Chezinu and Caller.

Feel free to lynch me. But I seriously doubt you'll be able to, once I do the exact opposite of what the mafia would want to do.

##Nuke Chezinu

Everyone should agree that getting rid of Chezinu is a pro-town move. Especially now that there is a vote check on the Kavdragon lynch. Now seriously, what mafia would shoot into a vote list that has 2/6 red on it? Unless of course I am conspiring with GMarshal to screw over the town, this doesn't make any sense. But then again, conspiring with GMarshal doesn't make too much sense either if I'm announcing that option. Furthermore, it makes no sense for mafia to take America. Especially after Radfield proclaimed it an anti-town role. But if you think about it, its the most transparent role in the game. There's no way for me to hide from a misuse of the role, and its not like I can use it to kill blatant townspeople without significant backlash. Frankly put, America is a ridiculous option for mafia. There are way better KP roles for them to use. So feel free to pile your votes on me now. Nobody else type the nuke command. When Ver confirms that a nuke has been launched, you can all take your votes off me, ok?

I'll be back later with some more thoughts.

- Hide Spoiler -
Funny thing I saw a couple days ago in the news: "IMF chief's arrest stirs up anti-Americanism in France" Seems fitting, huh Radfield?


FOR AMERICA



I have a question for you bum:

If you had to nuke chezinu, why did you wait until day two to do so? Wouldn't it have had made more sense on day one, so we had the extra information in determining the lynch? Can you confirm that your role is completely gone or have you received a new power, like kurumi hinted at?

Also, Jackal you mentioned on day one that you lynched aidnai for a special reason, now that both kav and aidnai have flipped and kurumi is dead, can you reveal that reason?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 18 2011 02:51 GMT
#1120
Oh right, I should probably vote shouldn't I. Going with LSB because he is a jerk.

Also, anyone notice Opz randomly has a vote?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 18 2011 03:46 GMT
#1134
America is scum? Clearly mods are terrorists.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 18 2011 17:14 GMT
#1189
The only reason it makes sense for bum to have nuked kav is if scum knew he was the inventor and was willing to make the 1:1 trade. Sandroba, did you tell anyone else about his invention that he intended to give you?

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 19 2011 00:58 GMT
#1236
On August 19 2011 09:54 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2011 09:51 youngminii wrote:
Wtf? I asked how did Red have 2 votes when he said one was stolen, I'll ask as many questions as I want.

Anyway, I just realised that deconduo must be able to use the bought vote for his own good. In that case, for Day 2 why is deconduo's vote on bum while his bought vote (opz) on LSB?


Voted for LSB first when I thought there was a chance of lynching him. When it was clear that wasn't going to happen I switched back to bum to ensure we got a lynch, even though I thought he was probably town. I couldn't change the bought vote though.


You claiming politician deconduo? If that's the case, would you be willing to share your personality?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 19 2011 01:42 GMT
#1248
On August 19 2011 10:04 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2011 09:58 kitaman27 wrote:
On August 19 2011 09:54 deconduo wrote:
On August 19 2011 09:51 youngminii wrote:
Wtf? I asked how did Red have 2 votes when he said one was stolen, I'll ask as many questions as I want.

Anyway, I just realised that deconduo must be able to use the bought vote for his own good. In that case, for Day 2 why is deconduo's vote on bum while his bought vote (opz) on LSB?


Voted for LSB first when I thought there was a chance of lynching him. When it was clear that wasn't going to happen I switched back to bum to ensure we got a lynch, even though I thought he was probably town. I couldn't change the bought vote though.


You claiming politician deconduo? If that's the case, would you be willing to share your personality?


Yeah I already did after this:

Show nested quote +
On August 19 2011 09:39 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On August 19 2011 09:38 redFF wrote:
oh yeah my day 1 vote was bought by a politician it says -1 on the day 1 votecount for me i think or some shit.

There is no way for me to gain votes as far as i can tell. Vote me for mayor and maybe we will discover new hidden powers!


cool, jimbosilvers is in this game as a personality then.


I claimed poli to sandroba before in PMs if you want verification, though he seems to have disappeared..


Could you explain your reasoning for blindly trusting sandro with a role claim day one?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 19 2011 02:44 GMT
#1255
On August 19 2011 11:37 tnkted wrote:
Nice rolefishing @ BC there, I'll reveal my role after I use my power, not bloody well until then. Should be obvious at this point though (although maybe not! I'm probably doing a very bad impression) (hint: don't waste time on this)


Can't resist....

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 19 2011 12:56 GMT
#1324
curu's story sounds legit, considering half his posts were filled with Mig and VE praise. Have to say Palmar, that smurf account could have been a really useful scum tool if you actually used it.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 19 2011 18:12 GMT
#1377
[image loading]


The Day Three Mayoral Race
Do you have what it takes?


Ladies, gentlemen, and BC, I am proud to announce the next step in my revolutionary campaign: The Day Three Mayoral Race! Day one elections are a thing of the past. Earlier I mentioned how important the acquisition and management of information is to a successful town. After an in depth analysis of the game of mafia, it can be concluded without a doubt that a day three mayoral election is vital to this process.

One of the biggest hits to town morale is a successful red check. As the town already has identified the lynch target, it completely shuts down discussion for 48 hours. As a proven scumhunter, it is clear to me that we need to continue to generate activity. By holding a mayoral election, it allows candidates to share their ideas and provides additional information by analyzing the connections that are made.

[image loading]


Those who wish to run for mayor must simply declare their candidacy in the thread. The following criteria must be discussed by all candidates:

1) How will you lead the town to victory?
2) What or who are the biggest problems preventing the town from achieving this victory?
3) Do you like broccoli?

Why run for mayor, you ask? The town needs a leader. A person we can trust and then later blame when things go horribly, horribly wrong. In addition, you will be the recipient of a fancy monocle and top hat.

[image loading]
Disclaimer: Mr. Peanut not included


We all can't be the person that leads the town to victory. Remember, the true heroes are the ones that make their voices heard through a vote (*Rolls eyes). As a result, I've taken the time to list the following people who are eligible to run. If your name is not included, its probably because you are bad.

Eligible Candidates:
kitaman27
Youngminii
Flamewheel
Barundar
Mr. Wiggles
Sandroba
Node
jackal58
syllogism
Curu
RebirthOfLeGenD

I have no doubt Ver and Incognito approve of this election. In fact, to make things easier for them, make sure to place all votes in the voting thread using the following format: ##Vote Player. Good luck to all candidates, the town is counting on you!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 19 2011 18:36 GMT
#1387
On August 20 2011 03:34 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2011 03:12 kitaman27 wrote:
. If your name is not included, its probably because you are bad.

Eligible Candidates:
Not Pandain


-.-


I'm always open to bribery.

Also, I'm getting a clear anti-town feeling from those ignoring my plan.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 19 2011 18:44 GMT
#1394
On August 20 2011 03:39 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2011 03:36 kitaman27 wrote:
On August 20 2011 03:34 Pandain wrote:
On August 20 2011 03:12 kitaman27 wrote:
. If your name is not included, its probably because you are bad.

Eligible Candidates:
Not Pandain


-.-


I'm always open to bribery.

Also, I'm getting a clear anti-town feeling from those ignoring my plan.


LOL

4 of the people on your list don't even have a page worth of posts in this thread yet.


Exactly, by calling them out to run for mayor, it forces them to contribute. Perhaps you are incapable of comprehending my genius plans.

On August 20 2011 03:39 Palmar wrote:
I'm claiming mafia.


On August 14 2011 06:56 kitaman27 wrote:
Role claim scum: -100
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 19 2011 18:56 GMT
#1400
Sure you can, scum players are allowed to communicate with each other.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 19 2011 19:10 GMT
#1404
youngminii truly cares for town.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 477
Hyun 139
Dota 2
monkeys_forever507
League of Legends
Doublelift4428
Other Games
summit1g11668
JimRising 473
ViBE250
Livibee191
KnowMe186
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick930
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 129
• Adnapsc2 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1693
• imaqtpie1005
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 2m
Patches Events
15h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 2m
OSC
23h 2m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.