• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:52
CEST 02:52
KST 09:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9665 users

[T][M]Experimental Haunted Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 06 2011 20:43 GMT
#290
I don't like the case on Coagulation, as it's basically just lynching the lurker. Coagulation is always completely useless on day 1, lynching him isn't bad, per se, it's just sort of ...derp. It's like lynching Kenpachi. The entire case is that he sucks.

I'd rather you guys took a look at Amber's posting. redFF is another one that is basically playing exactly like I'd expect him to as scum, posting mostly one-liners. His play this time looks similar to his AA play aside from randomly defending townies.

I'll be around for another 30 minutes, I think, but then I'm off for the night, so if you want to know anything specific syllo, make it quick.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 06 2011 21:03 GMT
#294
Why is his crumbing scummy, and your crumbing ok Coag?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 06 2011 21:07 GMT
#296
On August 07 2011 06:04 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2011 05:57 syllogism wrote:
I'm willing to believe Palmar's claim about genuinely being away. If he doesn't revert to his standard play on day 2, we'll lynch him. That leaves Amber and Coag for today. Amber, I find your non-meta reasons for voting palmar quite suspicious, especially this bit

"his pregame cult thing kinda got me nervous. It's a good cover up to hang backon later in the game.

What does that even mean?


It seems like a good plan for late game to hide himself behind the fact that he was kidding with recruiting people via the thread. I don't really think this makes him scummy necessarily, it's just the first thing I noticed when his post quality declined from pre-game to the actual game.


So now you're retracting your FoS on me when it meets any kind of resistance? Best not stick your neck out?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 06 2011 21:13 GMT
#300
First you call me scum based on my pre-game cult thing

On August 06 2011 10:45 Amber[LighT] wrote:
I always find it fascinating to see how the pregame chat changes as soon as day starts. With that said I really think palmar is the best lynch candidate as of right now. His pregame cult thing kinda got me nervous. It's a good cover up to hang backon later in the game.


#vote: Palmar


And then you say it's not scummy.

On August 07 2011 06:04 Amber[LighT] wrote:
It seems like a good plan for late game to hide himself behind the fact that he was kidding with recruiting people via the thread. I don't really think this makes him scummy necessarily, it's just the first thing I noticed when his post quality declined from pre-game to the actual game.


Awesome!

Oh if you actually don't think it's scummy (why the hell do you vote someone who you don't think is scummy?) Then your entire argument is "his activity changed", something I've already cleared up in the thread.

You should be lynched.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 06 2011 21:15 GMT
#301
I'm off for the night (or at least few hours).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 07 2011 00:20 GMT
#368
lol, fucking amber you scummy sucm imma hang your ass ++

gm towni isnt bad man we gto this. just dt chek syllo and protecth him, ifhes town we got this cause he is like the master of logic. fuckini phone typing

also, come at me mafia scum better kill me or im finding all you bastards and hang you lol, get ownedd :D
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 07 2011 09:07 GMT
#383
I may have been slightly (or highly) intoxicated when I wrote that last post, sorry.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 07 2011 09:24 GMT
#385
Btw ignore what I said about checking syllo Varp, it's not a bad check as we've never seen his scumplay, but just do whatever you feel should be done with the card.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 07 2011 18:34 GMT
#399
On August 08 2011 01:49 syllogism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2011 01:45 kitaman27 wrote:
On August 08 2011 01:31 redFF wrote:
no it just sounds like role fishing.


Cmon now. Think to yourself: What purpose would it serve me as scum to learn a single person who doesn't have an item. I already know several people who do have items, so if I was looking for a hit I would just kill one of them. If someone does come forward, they will likely be able to learn that my intentions were pro-town anyways.

Palmar said his cabinet was empty, which probably means he has no item


This is correct.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 07 2011 20:41 GMT
#403
On August 08 2011 05:27 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2011 01:20 Mig wrote:
On August 08 2011 01:04 redFF wrote:
In what way was Coags day 1 play scummy?


He voted for trotske. Disappears gives no reasons for the vote. When he is called out on it he appears to defend himself says trotske is the most scummy but lists no new reasons why. If Coag actually thought trotske was the scummiest there was plenty of evidence to push for his lynch, but he chose not to. So the reasons for that would either be A) coag is just lazy/useless town or B) he didn't actually want trotske lynched because he knew he was town and didn't want the backlash.


Im getting sick and tired of repeating myself because you guys have reading comprehension issues.
I explained TWICE why i voted him. You guys are just making up shit and sensationalizing NOTHINGNESS For the sake of Pushing Something ANYTHING to look pro town.

I voted trotske cause of the stupid breadcrumbs he was oblivious about. I dont see anyone scummier. I noticed alot of people ignored the question tho and Its probably a good idea to keep an eye on them also.
i dont have a case on him worth wasting towns time.
Its a placeholder vote Its a fucking vote on the 1 person that gave me red flags with the crumb and shit. ITS A PRESSURE VOTE TO SEE HOW HE AND HIS SCUM BROS RESPOND. ITS AN ACTION TO GET INFORMATION TO BUILD A CASE. Im sorry but im not gonna make up fucking shit and try to get trotske lynched just because its "DAY1" OMG I NEED A CASE TO PUSH. Im not here to buy town cred.

This is EXACTLY WHY I DO NOT PUSH CASES ON PEOPLE UNLESS SOLID EVIDENCE IS THERE On day 1.


Why you mad? Care to actually explain your terrible reason of "breadcrumbs he was oblivious about"?

I don't even know what that means, usually I'm fully aware of it when I'm breadcrumbing.

And then you breadcrumb your role too, which makes no sense to me, if you see it as good enough reason to think someone is scum. It wasn't a pressure vote, it was a terrible vote no matter if you're town or scum, because you didn't back it up with any reason. There is no such thing as pressure votes. You vote for people who are scum. Nothing more, nothing less.

You should be here to buy town cred, why the fuck would you not want to establish your innocence? Are you trying to sabotage town?

Shape up.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 09 2011 00:02 GMT
#564
GG Everyone, nice to actually just play vanilla town for once, although getting shot was less nice.

On August 09 2011 07:59 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Survey


What did you like most about the game?
I loved the atmosphere it created, I really have almost nothing bad to say about this game. The roles were interesting, the puzzles are for obvious reasons very hard to balance, but still were very fun. The setup was good, I love the mafia mechanic of recruiting their team. All in all one of the better mafia games I've played.

What did you like least about the game?
Mafia shooting me

If you could remove something from the real haunted game, what would it be?
Nothing, I like the format

If you could add something to the real haunted game, what would it be?
Nothing really, the game was pretty great

Do you think this game was imbalanced in favor of town or mafia?
the game was basically an f11 setup, but perhaps a bit town favored. Town won on analysis though, so it's hard to say, mafia just didn't play very well.

Were the puzzles too easy or too difficult?
First one too easy, second one perhaps slightly to difficult. Remove like 1-2 layer of clues and you'd have had a perfect puzzle, also I'd like to agree with please keeping NSFW stuff out of our mafia games


Additional Comments: ♥

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 09 2011 00:04 GMT
#565
can we get mafia qt?
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings86
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O158
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 194
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1013
ZZZero.O 163
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm206
League of Legends
Doublelift4715
JimRising 723
Counter-Strike
minikerr21
Other Games
summit1g10510
C9.Mang0321
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP127
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 8m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 8m
Replay Cast
22h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.