• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:42
CEST 08:42
KST 15:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7843 users

TL Mafia XLIII - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 04 2011 02:43 GMT
#504
On August 04 2011 11:37 ghrur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2011 11:33 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
really you pick munke over sevryn or bc


Idk what BC's up to to be honest.

so weak
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 04 2011 22:03 GMT
#549
Strange choice. Doctor/Vet succeeded today. If someone took a hit they should claim it now. 3 scum left, I see no reason to hold back.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 04 2011 22:05 GMT
#554
multiple roleblockers probably means multiple vets
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 04 2011 22:20 GMT
#563
lynch taa he fakes his vig claim and wasn't roleblocked or shot when trotske was obviously shot on suspicion of being vig

LaL
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 04 2011 22:46 GMT
#570
red's case on ghrur is solid. i'm throwing my vote on that. what i noted about ghrurs early posts is he really seems to follow the same path that varpulis does with his thoughts and actions. I'm voting for Ghrur.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 04 2011 22:46 GMT
#571
On August 05 2011 07:45 Lucidity wrote:
Please do not claim to Mig.

why? i already did ah
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 04 2011 23:15 GMT
#574
it makes sense tha tlucid would distance himself for varp, or set varp up to argue/answer questions.

what makes me wonder is that why did the mafia not swing the bandwagon onto lucidity. jeejee/drazerk came under fire instead, that is bothering me and mig
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 05 2011 19:23 GMT
#643
JeeJee with his veteran status has yet to contribute anything worthwhile, this is the most daming thing. Although BC had a pretty scummy first day imo (he was hiding because he was lynched in the last game for talking which I suppose is understandable) this pushes JeeJee over the edge. It was really lucky for us that we ended up with an obviously fake claim from him. If I was GF I'd pick the medic role or simply a vanilla role. The Godfather would probably feel pressured to claim to mig_ so I'm going to venture a guess that's what JeeJee is.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 05 2011 20:32 GMT
#659
On August 06 2011 04:59 Sevryn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2011 03:44 Mig wrote:
I was going to wait for chaos and sevryn to show up before I posted this but half way through and they are still awol so gonna post it so everyone can discuss.

One of JeeJee/Bc is pretty much guaranteed scum.

DrH, BC, JeeJee have all claimed medic to me. I talked with BC, ON and DrH who have experience hosting and the odds that there are 3 medics 1 vet in a 20 man game, even with 2 rbers, is virtually none. I trust DrH so I am fairly confident he is telling me the truth. So we can almost guarantee that one of BC/JeeJee is lying. The case against JeeJee is much stronger I believe. He A) defended Varp right after I made the first case against him B) he put virtually 0 effort into contributing analysis and scum hunting, yet when people call him out he comes in and defends himself strongly. So the current plan should be to lynch JeeJee and if he flips red we can try to work out the best plan for the medics, probably something like one defends me one defends the other medic.

Assuming JeeJee flips red then the other 2 scum are very likely between YM/Chaos/Sevryn/Lucid

What makes you trust DrH over BC and JeeJee I think they are all very suspect

errrrr i was one of the sstrongest proponents of the Varpulis lynch, the most vocal opponent of the sandroba plan (which vaprulis the mafia rb supported) and look at my vote record. i switched from lucidity back to varpulis when there was a strong opportunity to switch the town from one bandwagon to the next. you really think i'm a top suspect? based on what?
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 05 2011 20:35 GMT
#660
if jeejee was the medic he wouldn't just give up like this. mafia is desperate, he's trying to make sure no one else gets implicated. a veteran mafia player knows the more he argues/fights the more information and ammo he hands the town.

<mig__> you see jeejee voted for himself lol
<DoctorHelvetica> trying not to give anything away
<DoctorHelvetica> the more he argues
<DoctorHelvetica> he might just implicate someone else
<mig__> yea I agree lol
<mig__> if I were medic and someone pulled this on me
<mig__> I would be like wtf which one of those fuckers is lying
<mig__> he is just like oh well kill me
<mig__> it makes no sense for a townie lol
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 05 2011 20:42 GMT
#662
you didn't do anything

everytime a big scum is about to get lynched they pull the same shit "when i flip blue/green this this and this is gonna happen. wow you're all gonna feel really stupid when i lfip etc." it makes new townies nervous good thing im not dumb enough to let that be discouraging
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 05 2011 22:16 GMT
#665
On August 06 2011 06:17 Barundar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2011 04:51 Sevryn wrote:
On August 06 2011 03:44 Mig wrote:
I was going to wait for chaos and sevryn to show up before I posted this but half way through and they are still awol so gonna post it so everyone can discuss.

One of JeeJee/Bc is pretty much guaranteed scum.

DrH, BC, JeeJee have all claimed medic to me. I talked with BC, ON and DrH who have experience hosting and the odds that there are 3 medics 1 vet in a 20 man game, even with 2 rbers, is virtually none. I trust DrH so I am fairly confident he is telling me the truth. So we can almost guarantee that one of BC/JeeJee is lying. The case against JeeJee is much stronger I believe. He A) defended Varp right after I made the first case against him B) he put virtually 0 effort into contributing analysis and scum hunting, yet when people call him out he comes in and defends himself strongly. So the current plan should be to lynch JeeJee and if he flips red we can try to work out the best plan for the medics, probably something like one defends me one defends the other medic.

Assuming JeeJee flips red then the other 2 scum are very likely between YM/Chaos/Sevryn/Lucid

I'm sorry I'm catching up on the thread how am I connected to these people?

Sevrin the problem is you are the most invisible poster in the thread, I can't remember anything of your stances or posts, neither good or bad. If you are town you should try and be more active and involved.

For an example you could look into YM and chaos13?

lol youre as if not more inactive
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 05 2011 23:54 GMT
#670
On August 06 2011 08:52 Kenpachi wrote:
k i believe JeeJee is scum, no doubts. I am completely not sure on who the other scums are anymore though.

Question to mig, if JeeJee flips red, how does it confirm BC/DrH?

##vote JeeJee

well for me thats literally two mafia bandwagons in a row i was in full support of do you think i'm retarded enough to do that as mafia...
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 06 2011 02:37 GMT
#682
On August 06 2011 11:19 youngminii wrote:
ok so when jeejee flips green can we kill bc?

he claimed medic idiot and there is no green in this game
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 06 2011 15:40 GMT
#696
idk i really doubt mafia would bus their roleblocker on day 1 lol i feel like he's a bad townie, but in all actuality being super active is not necessarily a town trait i dont see how that is so funny most tl townies post too much
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 06 2011 15:40 GMT
#697
including me im the worst spam offender in history, trying to get better
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 06 2011 21:10 GMT
#720
if there is a nightvig, hit ym

im protecting mig tonight.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 06 2011 21:12 GMT
#723
On August 07 2011 05:38 Munk-E wrote:
The epic fight between DrH and BC for who the real medic is commences!

I would like to mention that the reason I am doing this is NOT because I think jeejee is innocent, I absolutely think he is Mafia, I just don't see how voting or analysis would help since he's in the vast majority of votes already. Since we have already figured out there is only going to be 1 medic, I am trying to figure out which of DrH or BloodyC0bbler is mafia.

The first thing to note is that BC didn't vote for varp day 1. DrH DID change to varpulis, but only after the score was 6 to 3 with varp leading. I realize this was before the super big bandwagon vote, but for all I know, DrH could have seen that as the opportune time to switch to avoid suspicion. It does seem like the perfect time and he is experienced at this game i hear.

As for this vote, They both are voting for JeeJee. However BC voted for him near last after it was obvious he was going to be killed no matter what practically. He qualified doing this by saying he forgot to vote. I'm not sure how much I believe this. Meanwhile DrH voted at a modestly normal time. Almost TOO normal, like right in the middle again, where bandwagon hopping wasn't an issue.

BC put a lot of pressure on JeeJee this round BEFORE the mass voting really began! He did vote for JeeJee last time too, so he could quite easily just be sticking to his guns! DrH however states that he often changes his mind. What I find weird about DrH is that he's never really accusing anyone. He frequently cites other people as his arguments against who he's lynching. I'm guessing since he's a veteran player, he feels comfortable just talking in the thread. A lot of his posts don't contribute at all. Furthermore, he seems to be trying to run the game. It feels like he's currently in a state where no one really suspects him at all due to activity. The only other mafia game I played iGrok did the same thing and he was regarded the same way. He ended up being GF.

In the end, BC has been after jeejee since the he first attacked him. He has continued to add (Rather compelling) evidence against jeejee. I think he did just forget to vote. While he's here proving his case, DrH is content to just blend in and appear active. For these reasons I am compelled to think DrH knew when to jump on the bandwagons. It is a close call, but in the end i think BloodyC0bbler is the real medic.

##vote DoctorHelvetica


Varpulis was my first suspect since his first post, but people made the case before I really weighed in on it. I went onto Lucidity because of his poor posting but after careful consideration I went back onto Varpulis. Thankfully the scumteam has been so transparent after Varpulis' death that I don't really feel the need to do much. I think we have this game in the bag.

If you really think I set up two buses in a row killing off the roleblocker and the godfather be my guest, but we can discuss this tomorrow. If I were scum I'd concede at this point.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 06 2011 21:14 GMT
#725
if i were medic with jeejee don't you think i would tell him not to claim? lol you have to realize scumteams communicate. i think it's probably BC is medic too, with 2 RB's it makes sense that there could be several medics in this game. 2m/2vet or 2 medic/1 vet seems reasonable to me.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 06 2011 21:15 GMT
#727
On August 07 2011 06:13 Munk-E wrote:
First and foremost, may I say, SWEET! GF! HECK YEAH!

Next I would like to say that, unless someone has a better plan, I recommend both alleged medics protect each other. That way, we can either have a dead medic and a confirmed mafia, or an alive medic.

I'm protecting mig either way. Mafia has 1 KP now, he is our most valuable player.
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4397
Leta 1864
Shuttle 1496
ZergMaN 56
sorry 54
Shine 41
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm234
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Other Games
summit1g7431
WinterStarcraft678
Sick168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
BasetradeTV223
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 22
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1143
• Lourlo1130
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 18m
Patches Events
8h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 18m
OSC
16h 18m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.