• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:00
CEST 07:00
KST 14:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8278 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 16 2011 11:40 GMT
#3049
Good luck town.
Nobody ever gives me a gun.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 16 2011 23:45 GMT
#3074
BB please update your Important posts list and would somebody please PM me the link to the dead zone.

Goes back to being dead.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 24 2011 03:30 GMT
#3487
2 questions.
Which one of you nimrods shot me.
How did Proact and others manage to play under one name?
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 24 2011 03:42 GMT
#3490
On April 24 2011 12:32 GMarshal wrote:
The game was fun, my death day two kind of hurt the mafia, and having two modkills didn't help one bit.

Anyway, I dont mind the screwup with the pardoner, mistakes happen, the important part of it is that we learn from them. If its any consolation, I like this new pardoner quite a bit, and I'd like to see it in another game, its fun to have in there, although I'd prefer that it lynch the runner up rather than end the day entirely.

Also, awards to chaoser for having me pegged from the start, DropBear and AO for trying hard for me, which is not always easy in a situation as demoralizing as this my lynch seemed day two, and an award to bum for being a battle-medic, I was convinced you were a vet trying to get me to shoot you.

Either way gg wp. Its a shame my first run as a mafia team leader ended up with my team being crushed.

I had you and Coag both pegged. And then Proact totally fucked over my ability to proceed. I simply could not go along with a liar with 3rd party motivations.
Damnation he pissed me off. If he had picked anybody but Coag.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 24 2011 04:09 GMT
#3502
On April 24 2011 12:48 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2011 12:42 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 24 2011 12:32 GMarshal wrote:
The game was fun, my death day two kind of hurt the mafia, and having two modkills didn't help one bit.

Anyway, I dont mind the screwup with the pardoner, mistakes happen, the important part of it is that we learn from them. If its any consolation, I like this new pardoner quite a bit, and I'd like to see it in another game, its fun to have in there, although I'd prefer that it lynch the runner up rather than end the day entirely.

Also, awards to chaoser for having me pegged from the start, DropBear and AO for trying hard for me, which is not always easy in a situation as demoralizing as this my lynch seemed day two, and an award to bum for being a battle-medic, I was convinced you were a vet trying to get me to shoot you.

Either way gg wp. Its a shame my first run as a mafia team leader ended up with my team being crushed.

I had you and Coag both pegged. And then Proact totally fucked over my ability to proceed. I simply could not go along with a liar with 3rd party motivations.
Damnation he pissed me off. If he had picked anybody but Coag.


Coag wanted me to lynch you if I got mayor and shoot you night one otherwise, I thought it a poor idea.

As far as allying with the assassin, I couldn't understand how any townie in his right mind could even think of it, it was just mindboggling that an assassin got *any* support, at all.
]
I would have rather had him as pardoner than mayor. He would have been a better choice as pardoner than you turned out to be. :p

And ya Coag told me he wanted me dead asap. Some git with a gun shot me instead.
Why did you think it was a poor idea? Other than hoping a vig would shoot me? I would have used my belief that both of you were scum to find more of you after Proact was dead. But some git with a gun shot me.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 24 2011 04:36 GMT
#3507
On April 24 2011 13:26 DropBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2011 13:09 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 24 2011 12:48 GMarshal wrote:
On April 24 2011 12:42 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 24 2011 12:32 GMarshal wrote:
The game was fun, my death day two kind of hurt the mafia, and having two modkills didn't help one bit.

Anyway, I dont mind the screwup with the pardoner, mistakes happen, the important part of it is that we learn from them. If its any consolation, I like this new pardoner quite a bit, and I'd like to see it in another game, its fun to have in there, although I'd prefer that it lynch the runner up rather than end the day entirely.

Also, awards to chaoser for having me pegged from the start, DropBear and AO for trying hard for me, which is not always easy in a situation as demoralizing as this my lynch seemed day two, and an award to bum for being a battle-medic, I was convinced you were a vet trying to get me to shoot you.

Either way gg wp. Its a shame my first run as a mafia team leader ended up with my team being crushed.

I had you and Coag both pegged. And then Proact totally fucked over my ability to proceed. I simply could not go along with a liar with 3rd party motivations.
Damnation he pissed me off. If he had picked anybody but Coag.


Coag wanted me to lynch you if I got mayor and shoot you night one otherwise, I thought it a poor idea.

As far as allying with the assassin, I couldn't understand how any townie in his right mind could even think of it, it was just mindboggling that an assassin got *any* support, at all.
]
I would have rather had him as pardoner than mayor. He would have been a better choice as pardoner than you turned out to be. :p

And ya Coag told me he wanted me dead asap. Some git with a gun shot me instead.
Why did you think it was a poor idea? Other than hoping a vig would shoot me? I would have used my belief that both of you were scum to find more of you after Proact was dead. But some git with a gun shot me.

It was us who shot you Jackal. Our night 2 kills were you, Lemonwalrus, GGQ and Wiggles.

Be back shortly. I'm going to go beat Coag about the head and shoulders. Well mostly head.
Life can only kill you once.
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4475
Leta 1691
ViBE134
Bale 56
Shine 30
ZergMaN 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm217
League of Legends
JimRising 643
Other Games
summit1g8245
WinterStarcraft566
Sick124
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick517
BasetradeTV172
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta26
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2104
League of Legends
• Lourlo1003
• Rush484
Other Games
• Shiphtur279
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h
Patches Events
10h
BSL Open Qualifier
14h
BSL Open Qualifier
14h
OSC
18h
OSC
1d 7h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.