• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:31
CEST 06:31
KST 13:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8421 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 All
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:55 GMT
#5157
On April 08 2011 11:52 CubEdIn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 11:50 Kavdragon wrote:
List of OP's:
Town:
Allowed to post PM's from MODs
Instantly confirmed six townies (Blues + BG's) Plus those in the item game.
Tons of BA roles (like Beneather)

Black:
BP

Red:
NOTHING (Sorry guys, you kinda were screwed)

The black market could have been won by anyone. While blacks may have had an advantage because of the BP, they also had BOTH factions trying to kill them. (Reds and Blues had to kill Black to win BM) The fact that we got away with selling out RPG's and not having them shot was a BIG fail by town. You're mistakes made us OP.


No offense kav, but this is why I thought you were telling the truth in the role PM

You spell "you're" instead of your a lot. And Kita never does. So I decided your PM was authentic. I didn't think you'd take bits and pieces from the real one. That was the biggest clue by which I let the vendetta against you go.


lol. Yeah, the funny thing was that the only reason that I spelled it the right way so many times was because I claimed the word "your" not "You're"

And no offence taken at any of my spelling. I'm a lazy person, and spelling isn't my forte. I deserve all the shame I garner.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:56 GMT
#5160
On April 08 2011 11:54 CubEdIn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 11:53 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 08 2011 11:42 CubEdIn wrote:
You guys should look at the game from town's perspective. Really.
So many things went to shit in the last 2-3 days.

Insanious dies because why the fuck not. Blacks get RPGs and are able to use them.
Town still has a shot to win? No matter, blacks get 4 kps during the last night!

?!?

I'm a sad, sad, panda. I feel that everything I did and all the time I spent was in vain.
I think I'll opt out of the other game and take a break.


Cube, I understand you are frustrated, but try to think of it from another perspective. You were a mod confirmed town bulletproof detective. Rarely, will you see town given a role so powerful. Insanious did not die randomly. He was lynched by the arena game. Blacks were not given RPG's out of the blue. They won them as a result of the item game. You act as if we were conspiring against town or something. You certainly played well, but a town victory was no way near impossible.


No, I get that, it's all bum's fault.

But I don't get how they managed to get 4 kps in the last night. (1 on lanaia, 1 on jonn = kav's KP and then the knife, but the two on deconduo?!)


Check out my day post. Decon didn't actually die.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:57 GMT
#5163
On April 08 2011 11:56 CubEdIn wrote:
and Insanious did die randomly (no?) since he was confirmed town and the bot (as town) would have had no reason to vote for him. I don't know what the play was there, but it was pretty obvious that pandain was the red after the first kill (since ins was green).


Pandain got a higher score in tetris than Insanious did, so he won his vote. Pandain made him vote Insanious.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-08 18:59:59
April 08 2011 18:58 GMT
#5272
On April 09 2011 01:51 aidnai wrote:
I claim full responsibility for kav winning. If it weren't for my overbearing negativity to him irl, he never would have risen to the challenge and pulled this game out.


You have no idea how true this is. Everytime I tried really hard to do something it was because he was taunting me so much at the time. When i was about to get lynched, he got REALLY bad, and that's when i put the most effort into making sure he would be wrong.

Also, you were wrong about everything, so take that, sucker.


On April 09 2011 01:24 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 22:53 LSB wrote:
On April 08 2011 21:20 Ace wrote:
Didn't read the game but...did Kavdragon live to the end?

Yep, wiggles and ON threw themselves onto the lynch to save Kavdragon, allowing them to win the king game


hahahahaha amazing!

He PM'd me asking for advice to live through the lynch but since I had no idea what was going on (except RoL ragequiting) I was of no real use.


You were more help that you think. I was planning on just causing chaos, and then you were like "Well, if you can pull of a roleclaim you might be able to live through it" and I was like..."Wut? Live?" Then I tried to actually survive, instead of just make people doubt everything they knew.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 20:01 GMT
#5273
On a sadder note, to the mafia QQ'ing about LSB lying to them:

First of all, you are fools if you think you are the only ones who were lied to. I asked in no uncertain terms "Can a bomb + KP kill me? Can two bombs kill me?" and he told me NO. K? I got lied to a lot also, and I had a ton of plans that went wrong because I didn't ask the right question.

This is the way that LSB works. He will answer your question in a way that doesn't give you new information. It's totally fair, and I wouldn't have it any other way. He's not going to baby you and tell you the possible outcome of EVERY situation. If you had thought of the possibility that Tnkted busses himself, then you should have asked him ABOUT THAT SITUATION.

I don't know about the town, but I'll bet they had similar experiances, and do you see any of us QQ'ing and raging in the thread? No. "But green/black actually had a chance to win..." I call BS on that. You had just as much a chance as any of us. The reason we did better was because we didn't give up when one of our plans went wrong. Blacks had their ONE KP role blocked when we finally had a shot at the king, Kenpachi's bomb didn't kill me, ilovejohn didn't kill Wiggles, the list goes on and on.

LSB put in a ridiculous amount of effort into setting this thing up, and you give him NO credit for that. Insane is called insane for a reason: EVERYTHING is OP! It's about who can use their OP the most effectivly, about who can get their hands on as much as they can, and who can get away with the most dangerous risks. If you wanted to play a normal balanced game, play a NORMAL game.

LSB was obviously concerned that the game not be badly unbalanced so he checked with vets on more than one occasion to make sure he was in the right. You give him no credit for that either.

I could argue any point made mafia has made so far, but it all comes down to learning that shit happens, so deal with it. Don't go QQ and blame everyone else about it.

+ Show Spoiler +
On April 08 2011 12:38 Amber[LighT] wrote:
I'll never play in an LSB game again. Sorry dude you could have corrected your mistake but instead acted like it was our fault.

There were too many mechanics.

Um. Yes, it's INSANE mafia. This is the core essence of Insane. If you don't like it, don't play.

Black market was broken for third party.

Blacks had to sell things that got them killed, you guys had to sell things that protected your enemies. Since you town/mafia already have the numbers advantage, anything that can kill us is a REALLY bad thing.

Blacks had no powers they could buy/sell (like votes or drugs)

If black market was bought out(by red/blue) , half of the Black team would be revealed, leaving only ONE unrevealed member after the IG. We had a greater burden to win it.

Both Reds and Blues had the mission to kill two blacks in order to win the black market. Our mission was to kill the blues, one of which was protected by two hidden bodyguards.

HOW WAS THIS EASIER FOR BLACK?


Blues cheated and got slapped on the wrist twice.

They broke the rules given by the BM OP, and for it they were punished EXACTLY as it was detailed that they should be IN THE OP. "Slapped on the wrist"? No. Dealt with appropriately.

Coagulation is the worst mafia player ever. Of all the people that should pat themselves on the back for a job well done he should be the last. The game was fucked from nearly Day 3. Nothing you did benefited the town. You caused the town demise.

QQ some moar. I lost almost all respect I had for you as a player, and that's actually saying a lot. Coag has amazing scumdar. No one is 100% all the time. The only shortcoming he has is his inability/unwillingness to make convincing arguments.

GL to everyone in BB's game

And just wanted to add something else.

WTF was the deal with the arena? First you put Pandain in. Then replace him with RoL so a mafia is in it. You endangered a key mafia role by just throwing him in there, and then just gave up. If Pandain wasn't going to be active just give me or orgo the ability to use.

I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 20:29 GMT
#5276
On April 09 2011 05:19 Rean wrote:
Since I see everyone saying that black had it so bad on the BM: Blue's objective was to kill the reds, not the blacks.

Blues had to kill reds, reds had to kill blacks and blacks had to kill blues.


My bad. I miss read the PMs. People were saying that BM was black favored btw.

So scratch that point off my list of why it was not black favored.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-08 22:05:09
April 08 2011 22:02 GMT
#5280
Let's argue over IM so we don't spam the thread.

Edit: Make that PM. I doubt I'll be on much this weekend, and I don't want to look like I'm running away.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 22:12 GMT
#5286
In the universe of someone who feels cheated.

And yeah, coag's statement about the game matches my sentiment about it.

I had a great time playing all. Wiggles and I should be a team more often. He kept me from doing so many crazy things. I had a hundred and one claims and schemes that I ran by him, thankfully only one or two actually came to reality.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 09 2011 23:13 GMT
#5320
On April 10 2011 03:50 Rean wrote:
TBH I should get a award for the unluckiest person of them all. I was in the blue team, getting by far the least exciting role of them all (a alignment check DT. Compared to a black market agent, another black market agent doubling as mayor and a bulletproof role-checking DT that could send anonymous messages if one of us died). I was constantly asking about the black market, but never really got any serious info about it (I thought we could just buy 4 red names if we got 20 million, no-one ever told me the black market would shut down).

Then, the one lucky moment I had all game: I dt'd the right person, Lemonwalrus, only to get the result he's blue. Tnkted claims, and my check turns out to be useless since it got bussed to Bum.

Next night, mafia decides that they want to kill Jackal. So, to avoid him getting mediced, they decide to MC the busdriver to bus Jackal and someone else around, deciding to pick me out of all the other possibilities. Then LSB decides that this breaks the laws of physics and boom, i get killed without it even being intended. ;/


Not to mention having to watch town fuck stuff up even more after I die, with Bum taking the cake failing to hand in his night actions in time ;/


Should have asked for access bro! I was the only black on my team without access, and I was really confused about it for a while at first too. Then I asked LSB if i could read (not post) it. He said it was fine, and I got the link to the QT.

Seriously unlucky kill though. Better luck next game!
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Prev 1 8 9 10 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 263
FoxeR 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4643
Leta 1813
ViBE111
Bale 53
Shine 20
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm204
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Other Games
summit1g8289
WinterStarcraft526
Mew2King36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick610
BasetradeTV205
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta29
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota277
League of Legends
• Lourlo986
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 29m
Patches Events
10h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 29m
OSC
18h 29m
OSC
1d 7h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.