##Unvote
##Vote Icemac
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
kevconsim
United States317 Posts
##Unvote ##Vote Icemac | ||
|
kevconsim
United States317 Posts
| ||
|
kevconsim
United States317 Posts
March 02 2011 01:05 GMT
#1308
Out of everyone who has been posting i have been suspicious of him since yesterday. I guess we will see. | ||
|
kevconsim
United States317 Posts
March 02 2011 04:53 GMT
#1324
| ||
|
kevconsim
United States317 Posts
March 02 2011 05:40 GMT
#1329
I havent like some of his posts such as: There isn't all that much for me to say in this situation. I think my play so far have been a hindrance to town - at best a bad townie and at worst a lurking scum. Both situations won't bring me to a situation of being nightkilled, so I'll assume that I'll be up for a lynch by the next day cycle if there are no better candidates. or Hmm. You're right, that was a pretty long post...with half of it being a quote from you. Just can't win with you. Show a bit of inactivity (actually a lot)...scum. Post a defense of myself....scum. You know what, I'll just have fun for the remainder of my time in this game. I suppose only town would really care so much and be this aggressive, but what do I know. Thats why i would have voted for him if the voting was tonight. But i guess its not. ##UNvote JBright | ||
|
kevconsim
United States317 Posts
March 02 2011 23:30 GMT
#1410
Lynching for information is a terrible idea 95% of the time (I suppose we could conjure up some rare examples where it'd be useful). It's bad because it's not in the best interest for the town. As I said in my previous post two of the major things the town should be doing right now is: 1) Not spreading out the votes. 2) Killing a suspicious inactive. This makes sense to me. | ||
|
kevconsim
United States317 Posts
March 04 2011 04:24 GMT
#1572
| ||
|
kevconsim
United States317 Posts
March 04 2011 04:31 GMT
#1573
I dont like him and he annoys me on a personal level. Im not mafia and i figure either me or LA is gonna get voted so it doesnt really matter who i vote for. Good luck town. | ||
|
kevconsim
United States317 Posts
March 04 2011 04:44 GMT
#1578
Lynch Last argument out Today SCUM Lynch me next day Townie Lynch next day the last scum SCUM | ||
|
kevconsim
United States317 Posts
March 04 2011 04:49 GMT
#1580
| ||
|
kevconsim
United States317 Posts
March 04 2011 04:55 GMT
#1586
| ||
|
kevconsim
United States317 Posts
March 04 2011 05:05 GMT
#1588
| ||
|
kevconsim
United States317 Posts
March 04 2011 05:36 GMT
#1591
| ||
|
kevconsim
United States317 Posts
March 05 2011 06:15 GMT
#1653
##Vote LSB | ||
|
kevconsim
United States317 Posts
March 05 2011 17:10 GMT
#1665
im townie the one with the green text | ||
|
kevconsim
United States317 Posts
March 05 2011 18:40 GMT
#1671
| ||
|
kevconsim
United States317 Posts
March 06 2011 01:22 GMT
#1816
| ||
|
kevconsim
United States317 Posts
March 06 2011 01:35 GMT
#1829
| ||
|
kevconsim
United States317 Posts
March 06 2011 02:45 GMT
#1858
| ||
|
kevconsim
United States317 Posts
March 06 2011 03:59 GMT
#1914
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Mini White-Ra firebathero Mong scan(afreeca) soO ZZZero.O [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi2365 fl0m2006 summit1g1727 FrodaN1476 B2W.Neo774 olofmeister741 Khaldor438 Beastyqt332 Livibee182 crisheroes180 Mew2King72 ToD52 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War • Airneanach53 Dota 2• blackmanpl • Azhi_Dahaki23 • 80smullet • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ] CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|