• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:50
CEST 20:50
KST 03:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9400 users

TL Mafia XXXIV: Pokemafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 19 2010 23:52 GMT
#1034
On December 20 2010 08:29 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2010 08:22 LSB wrote:
On December 20 2010 08:12 BrownBear wrote:
On December 20 2010 07:24 Kavdragon wrote:
Ok, to make sure we are all on the same page, here's the situation: We are currently at 8/5/1. By lynch, or M2's night kill, we must kill two mafia two days in a row to survive. Here is my bubble, let me know if I did anything wrong. (http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5751/mafiaendgame.jpg if you want to see it un-resized, and not blurry)

[image loading]

This means that we cannot lynch M2. (For at least two nights, anyways)


On December 20 2010 05:40 BrownBear wrote:
##Vote: DCLXVI
##Vote: d3_crescentia
##Vote: Double Lynch


You appear to have slipped sir. Vote Brownbear.

I waited to post this to see if anyone would vote D3, Brownbear didn't disappoint.
Also, this may or may not make DCLXVI less suspicious. You decide.



I disagree with you, but then, I'm biased against town alliances w/ 3rd parties. They never work out well for anyone.

Personally, my view is that if we know who MewTwo is, we should lynch him. End of story.

What do you think we should do today if we don't work with MewTwo then?
Also, how will the numbers look like?


Mewtwo has failed to net us a single TR kill so far. I highly doubt that he will.

Lets say we lynch a TR and Mewtwo today. That will put us, after night kills, at 7 to 4.

Now, let's say we lynch 2 TRs today, That's 2 kills from them, then a kill from Mewtwo which will put us at either 7 to 3 or 6 to 3. However, that's relying on Mewtwo to actually hit a TR - something I highly doubt will happen.

Or how about 1 TR, 1 Town. We have 8 town to 4 TR and mewtwo left, that's 4 nightkills, unless we get HUGELY lucky, we could be put in a 4-4 situation where we'd be absolutely fucked.

We're basically in LYLO at this point, we need to kill off the anti-town players we know. And we know d3 is anti-town.

All right then.
Who should we lynch then? What about you? You seem pretty TR.
Also, how would be know that our lynch is going to hit TR? What makes it so much more accurate than a M2 hit?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 20 2010 01:09 GMT
#1040
I'm thinking that DCXLIV was also mafia, and we were able to root out two mafia yesterday...
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 20 2010 13:54 GMT
#1050
What have you contributed dinmsab?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 20 2010 18:38 GMT
#1053
Both Brownbear and dinmsab have been out of sync with what the town has been doing. And now finally on this day they show up and suddenly try to defend themselves.

I have no idea what Brownbear is doing. His proposal to kill the third party is incredibly scummy.

On December 20 2010 14:38 d3_crescentia wrote:
You guys make it sound like I'm some sort of bad puppy.

The more I think about it the more I'm convinced Shockeyy was a sacrifice made by the mafia. Shockeyy himself gave us no leads anywhere, and if I recall no one really stepped up to defend him. Without the modkills yesterday we could've been at 12/5/1, which means you could have afforded to lynch me and some other dude that the mafia would have drawn you to, and then hopefully take the game at 8/5. But then there were the modkills, so things have changed.

I think that Shockeyy's vote list has to contain a few mafia, though it's quite possible they just split their vote between our three candidates yesterday. Note that Oceanic and dinmsab both had single votes for themselves/Gabriel respectively. Quite frankly I'm more than willing to buy that they're town - or at least, put our focus elsewhere for the time being. Did Shockeyy's death give anyone any more credibility? LSB's voted Shockeyy on Day 2, so I am thinking that should clear him as town-ish. It leaves Gabriel, deconduo, KtheZ, GGQ and Infundibulum as targets for analysis.

This would make Node most likely to be mafia, should the mafia have actually split their votes. The Node/DCLXVI conversation points to Node being more likely mafia as well. Unfortunately as mentioned I'm not sure that mafia need to risk another player at this point in time. If he dies blue today we may need to reconsider DCLXVI for tonight.

We have DCLXVI, Kavdragon, Eiii, Brownbear and Shockeyy on me yesterday. Shockeyy was scum as we found out; Kavdragon is likely town and Eiii is questionable. DCLXVI's fate is tied with Node's in my view.

As for Brownbear, if he was town and so vehemently believed that an alliance would be unfruitful, he should have been pushing for my lynch harder yesterday, because the town will be in LYLO no matter what happens to me today.

Again, this is dependent on the logic of Shockeyy being sacrificed, because I think he could have easily kept silent and let the town flounder a little longer without a target.

I agree that the mafia may have bused Shockeyy... however, I think its because DCLXVI was also scum so the mafia had no choice at all.

I am left unsatisfied with DCLXVI's response, so I will be voting for him. In addition, I want to shy away from lynching dinmsab, especially since how fast the lynch was formed.

So I'm voting for DCLXVI and Brownbear.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 20 2010 22:27 GMT
#1054
Wait... why is Node getting lynched?
In this setup there should be at least two DTs, and since no one has counterclaimed, isn't Node our second DT?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 21 2010 00:33 GMT
#1056
D3, why are you pushing for the Node lynch?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 21 2010 01:01 GMT
#1057
Days over -.-
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 21 2010 05:37 GMT
#1083
I'm cloyster
But, I'm all for killing Infun, or DCXLIV
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 21 2010 06:25 GMT
#1097
I still think Infun, GGQ, and KtheZ should be modkilled...
At least infun and GGQ should be mafia... Dunno what to think about KtheZ
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 21 2010 06:30 GMT
#1100
Please modkill Oceanic for faluire to post in the cycle

Please hit mafia... That actually could keep us in the game
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 21 2010 06:34 GMT
#1102
Well... If oceanic flips red, town's still in the game.

Right now its 5/5/1
Flip oceanic red, Infun is red, mafia hits two townies (KP is reduced)
3/3/1
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 21 2010 06:50 GMT
#1104
Just wishful thinking
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 21 2010 07:03 GMT
#1107
I swear this cycle was suppose to end at 10:00, I even camped the thread with multiple different vote switches, expecting you to make a move.

DCLXIV doesn't have any bombs, cause he's red so I'm cool with killing him too.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 21 2010 07:36 GMT
#1118
In other news, I can't find the moon from my window and I reallly don't want to go outside.

Maybe I'll wait till 3:00 EST
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 22 2010 04:48 GMT
#1136
KtheZ/kav/dcxlvi right? Maybe throw an Ocianic in there too
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 22 2010 05:27 GMT
#1138
Guess I wasn't a cloyster.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 22 2010 06:35 GMT
#1144
Hmm.. I should have exploited fake claiming as townie more. LAL can be an issue, but hey, if it gets people lynched, I'm all for it

A day 4 claim that I checked DC as red, and Gabe as green would be pretty intresting.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-22 06:37:25
December 22 2010 06:36 GMT
#1145
Oh yes Brocket, I was very protective of my Shockeyy lynch, and didn't want to mess it up, so I became a bit more closed mind about DCXLIV
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 22 2010 15:15 GMT
#1155
On December 22 2010 15:58 Node wrote:
Son of a bitch. I was technically correct with my false claim, but I managed to get the Gengar. I need to learn to pursue these things more -- trust my gut, stick to my guns, push what I believe and damn the consequences. The one game I really did that in (assassin in the palace) it won me the game. If I had done so this time, I may have been able to get two TR lynched. :p

Reading kingjames' post reminded me of something I heard somewhere: Poker isn't a card game, it's a betting game. On the same note, Mafia is a game of manipulation, not a game of voting / roles / etc.

Dude that would be awesome! If you stuck that would take taken out you and Gengar, and then maybe we'd follow up on Eiii.

That's why I love vigilante/Mad Hatters. All you have to do is kill the mafia. You don't have to explain yourself

On December 22 2010 16:49 DCLXVI wrote:
@LSB
I can't believe you actually bought my electrode claim

I didn't =P, I voted and pushed for you at the end, but of course, I just gave up
On December 22 2010 22:28 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2010 15:36 LSB wrote:
Oh yes Brocket, I was very protective of my Shockeyy lynch, and didn't want to mess it up, so I became a bit more closed mind about DCXLIV


"my shockeyy lynch"

Lol.

Okay... I might be a bit of a pyscko adopted parent, but I take care of the lynches I push, and watch as they grow up and become fully matured
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 22 2010 15:16 GMT
#1156
On December 22 2010 22:51 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2010 19:01 d3_crescentia wrote:
On December 22 2010 16:02 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Ok now that this game is over I can ask who killed me and why? I thought I would have been a terrible night one hit.
I did. It was a gut call based on how noob you were posting and but it turned out you were just what you appeared. I figured Night 1 I'd be okay if I missed anyway. Sorry =/

For my night 2 I was actually torn between Inf/Darth, as I thought one of them had to be mafia. In the end I picked Darth so that was unfortunate.

Night 3 I followed LSB's suggestion to hit brocket. Originally my plan was to target DC or LSB had the heat not been brought down on me. I should've pushed harder for DC; also I missed out on the chainsaw defense tell by Kavdragon. Silly, silly me.

Also, apologies to Brownbear. Looks like you had the right of it.

yeah on that "why did you kill me?" note, I pose the same question. I had only posted once that I was getting around to reading the thread, although that does make me happy that I didn't.

On the "why did you kill me" note, was claiming Cloyster effective in moving mafia hits away from me? I might want to do it in future games.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 266
BRAT_OK 94
JuggernautJason69
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 892
Shuttle 674
Zeus 85
soO 45
Hyun 42
ToSsGirL 31
scan(afreeca) 24
Bishop 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva2230
420jenkins658
canceldota6
Counter-Strike
fl0m4896
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3213
Liquid`Hasu565
Other Games
FrodaN887
KnowMe212
Livibee168
Pyrionflax154
QueenE70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• 3DClanTV 56
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach98
• FirePhoenix29
• 80smullet 20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1783
Other Games
• imaqtpie723
• Shiphtur661
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 11m
Patches Events
20h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.