• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:50
CEST 20:50
KST 03:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9400 users

TL Mafia XXXIV: Pokemafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 17 2010 16:06 GMT
#836
I want everyone to take a clear position.
Do you support D3 or not?

I support him because we have a better chance of winning by working with him.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 17 2010 17:54 GMT
#839
Well its pretty clear why the mafia are now...

Its a pity that there isn't enough active townies to stop them...
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 17 2010 17:55 GMT
#840
On December 18 2010 02:54 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2010 16:06 DCLXVI wrote:
Not to just to jump in and FOS someone randomly, but what do people think of deconduo? After looking through his last few posts (edit he only posted 10 times in the thread :/) I see that he posts even worse than I did in the first few days. Im too lazy to quote all his posts but take a look yourself:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=deconduo
what his posts say according to me
1 /in
2 he agree with what insanious wrote for the most part
3 question
4 lurkers are bad
5 gabe is too confrontational to be mafia (contradicts post #2 with the pandain vs docH bit)
6 lol post
7 Got no time, suspicious of one bandwagon, so he will join the other
8 responds to kavdragon about post 7, restates post 7
9 Time to vote Gabe because he is scummy
10 jumps into the thread, underlines analytical post by insanious that FoS DCLXVI

I don't know how he has managed to make it this far through the game without being called out. A few people I saw briefly had (kav, LSB i think) but this is ridiculous. I may have posted bad early in the game, but if this isn't flat out the scummiest person right now then lynch me instead. Shockeyy has been making himself out to be scum for a while, d3 may be mewtwo, I may suck at contributing, but this? If you can convince me that d3 is mewtwo and why we should kill mewtwo now I'll stay voting d3, but people need to look at deconduo. At least have him as one of the two targets for tomorrow if you all think that it is too late to lynch him now. I don't want to fracture the towns voting power by introducing another target, but I am sure deconduo is scum

sorry for being so argumentative lately, I just like to argue too much I guess. More content does not mean arguing I see.

and yeah math says we need double lynch tomorrow and a hit tonight, voting


Not to make excuses or anything, but I'm having a lot more fun in the Harry Potter game. Having no PMs is a bit crippling for me as I've found out in this game, as I do a load of work through them normally. I'll make an effort to contribute a bit more though.

Deconduo get an replacement or pay attention and switch your vote off of D3
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 17 2010 17:58 GMT
#842
Sry. I'm getting slighty pissed at all the people who are just lurking
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 17 2010 19:35 GMT
#848
Screw that, hop on the Shockeyy lynch.
[image loading]
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 17 2010 19:39 GMT
#849
On December 18 2010 04:23 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2010 02:54 LSB wrote:
Well its pretty clear why the mafia are now...

Its a pity that there isn't enough active townies to stop them...


Care to explain who they are then?

I'll post my ideas after the lynch. I'm watching responses right now.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 17 2010 19:55 GMT
#851
If Shockeyy flips red, I'm going to have serious suspicions on Brocket. Especially since he's trying to redirect the lynch
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 01:35 GMT
#871
All right, how about this.

D3 hits shockeyy tonight. If he's lying, he dies. If he's telling the truth he lives.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 01:36 GMT
#872
Shockeyy, you can self-protect right?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 01:38 GMT
#875
Only problem... Mafia Roleblocks D3...
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 01:41 GMT
#878
All right, got it.

Finalized Plan.

Day 3: Lynch DCXLIV
Night 3: D3 attacks ShoCkeyy. ShoCkeyy self protects

A few attempts could happen. Mafia could stack against ShoCkeyy, or Mafia could roleblock D3. D3 will receive a notification if he is roleblocked.

Anyone else up for this?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 01:42 GMT
#879
What we have to realize is that it is incredibly stupid for D3 to claim mewtoo.

Look at what happened in insane mafia. Ace claimed one of the hits. The third party who ordered the hit got pissed and killed Ace.

If D3 lied about being mewtoo, he just signed his death warrent.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 01:48 GMT
#882
If you want to go with the plan, switch your vote to DCXIV.

I don't trust you at all. All you are doing this is an attempt to redirect the lynch.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 02:05 GMT
#887
HEYO!!!!
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 02:06 GMT
#890
Ghrur, tube, and kitaman27 did not vote. Will they be modkilled?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 02:13 GMT
#892
Will you modkill Chaoser for not posting in the cycle?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 02:23 GMT
#894
Post-Death Analysis

Shockeyy played as a very transparent mafia. He made no attempt to try to hide his intentions.

Things we learned

Gabriel is probably town
On December 15 2010 04:34 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2010 23:47 d3_crescentia wrote:
The relative silence of the town bothers me, because it's just what mafia needs to win. The contribution of members named KtheZ, chaoser, deconduo, Insanious, ShoCkeyy, serApH, DCLXVI, Oceanic is virtually nil.

We need to spend our time finding by rooting through the list of semi-lurking voters and figure out which ones we want to kill and/or check. Gabriel's insistence on a zeks vote today is distracting, but the votes on him thus far aren't very well-explained either. LSB and Shockeyy need to explain themselves on this.

Actually, Shockeyy needs to explain himself, period. He only has ONE post thus far in the thread:
+ Show Spoiler +

On December 12 2010 05:51 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2010 04:35 tree.hugger wrote:
On December 11 2010 17:41 tree.hugger wrote:My hunch is that he's not going to be able to commit fully to anything, no matter how much we prod.





On December 12 2010 02:30 Kenpachi wrote:
asdf. even when i post, i get pointed scum
On December 12 2010 02:35 Kenpachi wrote:
okay so yea my posts were bad but what can i say? i couldnt offer anything there and there. So i voted Gabriel for blatant bandwagon. Then he reacts and i defend.
On December 12 2010 02:27 Kenpachi wrote:
##vote tree.hugger
On December 12 2010 04:10 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 12 2010 03:39 DCLXVI wrote:
Thank you insanious and tree.hugger, I hope to see more people post like that. I don't understand why people are letting Kenpachi off the hook for bad posting. So what if he has a history of being less than stellar for the town. We cannot allow him to spam and distract the town because even if he isn't mafia, this helps the mafia. He is playing in a way that benefits the mafia, so even if he isn't (though I think he is), he is dangerous for the town. I really don't like the defense used by darth and meepak of "oh, well this is just how he normally plays". Townies don't intentionally hurt the town by doing what kenpachi is doing.
I'll hopefully be back in a bit before the vote ends, but I feel safe in putting my vote on Kenpachi. Every vote on him is a vote to clean up the town.

youre dumb. what if i happened to be DT or Medic?

On December 12 2010 04:13 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 12 2010 04:12 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On December 12 2010 04:10 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 12 2010 03:39 DCLXVI wrote:
Thank you insanious and tree.hugger, I hope to see more people post like that. I don't understand why people are letting Kenpachi off the hook for bad posting. So what if he has a history of being less than stellar for the town. We cannot allow him to spam and distract the town because even if he isn't mafia, this helps the mafia. He is playing in a way that benefits the mafia, so even if he isn't (though I think he is), he is dangerous for the town. I really don't like the defense used by darth and meepak of "oh, well this is just how he normally plays". Townies don't intentionally hurt the town by doing what kenpachi is doing.
I'll hopefully be back in a bit before the vote ends, but I feel safe in putting my vote on Kenpachi. Every vote on him is a vote to clean up the town.

youre dumb. what if i happened to be DT or Medic?


Are you claiming DT or medic?

no i am not


Word. I suppose we'll get treated to angry defending eventually, as he's in the lead right now, but hey, that might be too committed.


Alright, I feel like kenpachi is getting way to agressive here. All his post have been aggressive and not helpful in anyway.

+ Show Spoiler +
A) 4 hours does not judge that. what if i went on TL tomorrow for the first time in the past 3 days?
B) Anyone who posts would want to look active.. Why would they post if they want to look inactive?
C) Why are you assuming i read the rules? how do you know i didnt just assume the KP?
D) It doesnt. shh
E) ?? its enlightenment
F) I dont agree with you voting for Infundibulum.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=174831&currentpage=14#270


When he starts saying, that why do people assume that he reads the rules, makes me question him. Everyone reads the rules and we know this because that's part of the game. If he's saying he doesn't that just seems phishy to me imo.

I also feel like, he posted the DT or Medic theory in order to try and get some people off of his case cause he can possibly be a TR member. I've seen this happen plenty of times where they pull out the "I might be a DT or Medic" and they end up not being it. My two cents, maybe I am wrong, but this is what I've been able to read off of.


I'll be back in the evening, so don't go anywhere.


Well my reasoning on voting for Gabriel was because in the first round he dodged my vote by the way kenpachi was acting, but then seeing jcarl go now and both of them being Gabriels prime targets in the beginning kinda made me switch over to them. Either way, I find it funny that you only target a quite few of us when actually there is A LOT of people missing that are not posting at all. To name some more, Amber[Light], Tube?... Why don't you target them as well? I don't understand why would you just target a select few of us instead of them and then JUST target me right after wards. I've been busy and reading up on what I could and making my voice count when needed and voting when I needed to.

On December 14 2010 13:52 ShoCkeyy wrote:
#vote Gabriel


D3 is non-mafia
If you’ve paid any attention to the thread you’ll probably realize this.
Now, if D3 fake-claimed SK. There is a very very high chance that we’ll see him dead tomorrow.

LSB is awesome and bestest mafia player ever
Medic… please please please protect me.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 02:24 GMT
#895
D3, I'd be cool if you killed Broket. What do you think?

On December 15 2010 23:27 Brocket wrote:
I am more interested in defenders of Gabriel and players FoSing Shockey than Gabriel and Shockeyy now. I'm not feeling as intense on Gabe as I felt over day 2 but I'm thinking that's cos he hasn't been talking much. Maybe if he posts more it'll reignite my burning passion to lynch him out.

People springing to mind:

LSB (really quick change vote from gabe to shockey and muddied the anti gabe arguments, didn't offer much on zeks even though zeks earned compelling arguments).

Oceania &Seraph (said to death, lack of posts and jumping on teh wagon. I don't think much about posters like these but even I noticed a lack of posts from Oceania and Seraph. It's way too easy to sit back and vote, you got to get in the game if you want to stay).

Amber (really quick on voting Shockeyy, way too quick especially when we were already divided about zeks and gabriel. d3 has distanced himself from you and i think lsb will plan to as well.)

But I'm going to let other people talk now. I feel like my posts have made some people shy away from posting their ideas/opinions which isn't good. Please post something you think has happened or looks strange.

As far as me voting myself: I will vote myself if suspicion falls on me and you guys want to confirm I'm a townie. I already said that I believed zeks/gabe were mafia and I'm already half wrong.


Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 02:30 GMT
#897
Okay, messed up my count with kitaman
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 18 2010 03:09 GMT
#898
LSB's analysis in case he dies tonight

Here are the people who did voted for DCLXVI and d3_crescentia. Remember, all the mafia had to do was switch one vote off of Shockeyy and he would have been saved. Although Mafia could have bussed Shockeyy, it would be far more easy to kill DCLXVI

Also, check out this post
On December 18 2010 04:28 Brocket wrote:
BROCKET HAS ARRIVED.

EVENTS that townies should give a shit about:

D3 claims to be mewtwo. Town is COOL with this. WE LOVE m2. Why? Because if townies lose then m2 loses at this stage since zero mafia are dead. Also Mafia have zero ways of killing m2 except by vote. Look at this. LOOK AT IT.



d3_crescentia
DCLXVI
Kavdragon
Eiii
BrownBear
deconduo


You must vote one of these guys. Any of them. Shockeyy could be the 6th but not sure.

My suggestion is, hop onto the god damn DC wagon or else I'm going to suss you out next, got it?
##VOTE double lynch. ##Vote DCLXVI. You KNOW it makes sense. Make the mafia fail in killing m2, kill a mafia, get 2 lynches for next day. Why the hell would you NOT do it and spread our votes between shockeyy, gabe, LSB. What the fuck?

Get with the program pikachus. HRRRRRRNNNGGGGHHH.

Assuming that Brocket is red, there is a good chance that none of the people who voted for D3 are actually red


DCLXVI
  • d3_crescentia- SK
  • Insanious- Defended Gabriel and attacked Tube. Check how Tube flips. I don't believe Insanious would attack a fellow scum. However, he did not address Shockeyy at all when I asked him directly. He's probably the opposite alignment of DCLXVI
  • Brocket- Shockeyy's green I swear!
  • kitaman27- Lurking Hard. Casually mentioned that he didn't like Shockeyy
  • Node- Suspiciously absent from todays discussion
  • chaoser- Someone bought shockeyy's argument quiet fast


d3_crescentia
  • DCLXVI- It looks like the mafia tried to redirect the vote onto him. If Brocket flips green, DCLXVI could be red.
  • Kavdragon- D3 did an analysis a while back
  • Eiii- Anti Gabriel
  • BrownBear- Defended by Insanious. A soft Dt Check claim from DarkTheian
  • ShoCkeyy

Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 266
BRAT_OK 94
JuggernautJason69
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 892
Shuttle 674
Zeus 85
soO 45
Hyun 42
ToSsGirL 31
scan(afreeca) 24
Bishop 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva2230
420jenkins658
canceldota6
Counter-Strike
fl0m4896
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3213
Liquid`Hasu565
Other Games
FrodaN887
KnowMe212
Livibee168
Pyrionflax154
QueenE70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• 3DClanTV 56
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach98
• FirePhoenix29
• 80smullet 20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1783
Other Games
• imaqtpie723
• Shiphtur661
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 11m
Patches Events
20h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.