• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:09
CEST 23:09
KST 06:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8156 users

TL Mafia XXXIV: Pokemafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
December 22 2010 02:55 GMT
#1128
DocH hasn't ended the game yet. This means that the town has a chance. I know we're all tired, but let's be good sports and play this to the end. If we have a chance then that means that we likely have a Mad Hatter about, and that could change the game. If Mafia hit him tonight, and he's placed his bombs right, then we might have a chance at this.

LSB and Gabe, are you serious about your Cloyster claim?

Mad hatter: DONT CLAIM. Whatever you do, do NOT let the mafia know who you are. It's imperative that they hit you soon. If they don't hit you tonight, we may want to lynch you tomorrow for a triple lynch of sorts

DC: Where is your bomb? We may want to lynch you tomorrow also. If you are lying, then we get a scum, if you are telling the truth, then I hope you placed your bomb right, and we still get a mafia.

Lynch targets for tomorrow:
I want more discussion, but Im looking at LSB. His Cloyster claim makes NO sense as a town player. If he was actually a Vet, then he WANTS the mafia to hit him. Now more than ever. He's leading the town, and i'm sure that the mafia want's him off'ed. Last night he called for medics, so mafia couldn't risk killing him, but tonight, there are no medics, and he would be a PRIME target. He could have wasted a KP for the mafia, something that is crucial at this point. It makes no sense, and is a pretty obvious slip up imo. I for one, will be voting for him tomorrow.

Unless of course, D3 wants to hit him. If he's telling the truth, he'll survive, (the mafia wouldn't have hit him anyways) and if he is lying, we have our selfs a scum.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
December 22 2010 03:55 GMT
#1135
GG Mafia.

I've only looked at a few games, but I'd hazard a guess that Mafia will continue to win if people only sign up to play for the chance that they'll be Maifa. It seems like there are very few townies that are actually active in the game. Jvcarlsoniv, LSB, Tree hugger, and Amber[light] deserve medals. They played well. There might be one or two others that I missed, but those are the ones that I remember being helpful.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
December 22 2010 18:59 GMT
#1164
On December 22 2010 19:01 d3_crescentia wrote:
Night 3 I followed LSB's suggestion to hit brocket. Originally my plan was to target DC or LSB had the heat not been brought down on me. I should've pushed harder for DC; also I missed out on the chainsaw defense tell by Kavdragon. Silly, silly me.



Out of curiosity, what was my chainsaw defense? The massive analysis of you that i pulled up? (I'm not saying I didn't do it, I'm just a little confused on the terms.)


On December 23 2010 00:35 Insanious wrote:
2) Less analysis, you don't need to quote every post someone makes, you just need to quote the important ones. I found that people were ignoring me simply because my posts were like 10 pages long. Next time just a couple posts will be quoted as evidence, and will use the rest of a players posts as back up.

Bad. Not less analysis, just good analysis. My main tactic in this game was to be a very "pro-town" like player, posting analysis, not getting into fights, not posting spam, etc. Instead of trying to not post content, I tried to post so much that no one would read/understand all of it. That's what I did with LSB, Amber, and D3 anyways. Did anyone actually read it all? In anycase, it seemed to serve me well, as i wasn't a realistic target for the lynch throughout the game.


On December 23 2010 00:35 Insanious wrote:
Also a question, did anyone know I was a blue? I got FoS'ed like 4 times, never defended my self except vs DCL (who was mafia...) and no one even looked at it. I thought people thought I was green, but LSB knew I was a blue (although might be thinking too highly of LSBs powers)

You fit my profile for being a medic, actually. But I made so many guesses that one of them was bound to be right. I thought that LSB was a mad hatter for a while.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
December 22 2010 19:05 GMT
#1165
On December 22 2010 22:51 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
yeah on that "why did you kill me?" note, I pose the same question. I had only posted once that I was getting around to reading the thread, although that does make me happy that I didn't.


Sorry, you have me to thank for that. I saw your play in ExMiMa, and you've been around for a while. I was hoping that you wouldn't post anything, because I thought that you would be the first person to see me as mafia. Of course, you'll probably respond by getting me lynched day1 in my next game. =D
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
December 22 2010 23:30 GMT
#1179
On December 23 2010 07:35 Infundibulum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2010 00:16 LSB wrote:
On December 22 2010 22:51 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On December 22 2010 19:01 d3_crescentia wrote:
On December 22 2010 16:02 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Ok now that this game is over I can ask who killed me and why? I thought I would have been a terrible night one hit.
I did. It was a gut call based on how noob you were posting and but it turned out you were just what you appeared. I figured Night 1 I'd be okay if I missed anyway. Sorry =/

For my night 2 I was actually torn between Inf/Darth, as I thought one of them had to be mafia. In the end I picked Darth so that was unfortunate.

Night 3 I followed LSB's suggestion to hit brocket. Originally my plan was to target DC or LSB had the heat not been brought down on me. I should've pushed harder for DC; also I missed out on the chainsaw defense tell by Kavdragon. Silly, silly me.

Also, apologies to Brownbear. Looks like you had the right of it.

yeah on that "why did you kill me?" note, I pose the same question. I had only posted once that I was getting around to reading the thread, although that does make me happy that I didn't.

On the "why did you kill me" note, was claiming Cloyster effective in moving mafia hits away from me? I might want to do it in future games.


No, it didn't matter because at that point no matter who we hit, we won.

Also we knew you weren't a blue since Night 1.


Lol, he knew since day 1. I thought that you were blue till at least day 3.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
December 22 2010 23:35 GMT
#1180
Although, if i had thought about it, (like i did after the game) the cloyster claim was a dead give-away that you were NOT a cloyster. If you were, than you would want the Mafia to hit you, and you would never tell them. The fact that you said this should have brought more attention to you, and we should have hit you, but w/e.

Might I ask who sent in the last three kills? Cause I sent in a list of three, but It would have sucked if we hadn't killed anyone that night. Btw, town: Mafia was nowhere NEAR as organized as you gave us credit for. It really felt like the town tore itself apart. But then, that's what it always feels like to me...
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
December 23 2010 04:48 GMT
#1183
Yeah, I think that I ignored mafia a bit too much. I never analysed any of them, and I didn't really accuse any mafia for a while. Suppose I'll have to improve there.

For the record, I wan't trying for a chainsaw defense. My town opinion is that the best defense is not arguing about the points that are brought up, but by doing pro-town things. Like analyzing people. Guess that came off the wrong way tho, another thing I'll have to work on.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
December 23 2010 04:49 GMT
#1184
On December 23 2010 12:03 DCLXVI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2010 08:35 Kavdragon wrote:
Although, if i had thought about it, (like i did after the game) the cloyster claim was a dead give-away that you were NOT a cloyster. If you were, than you would want the Mafia to hit you, and you would never tell them. The fact that you said this should have brought more attention to you, and we should have hit you, but w/e.

Might I ask who sent in the last three kills? Cause I sent in a list of three, but It would have sucked if we hadn't killed anyone that night. Btw, town: Mafia was nowhere NEAR as organized as you gave us credit for. It really felt like the town tore itself apart. But then, that's what it always feels like to me...

I sent in the kills because I couldn't catch you guys in irc
I think next time it might be nice to do a forum and and irc channel, as we never really used the quicktopic doc set up.


Lol, I sent in a PM with the exact same people to lynch. Apparently we didn't need to communicate.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O148
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 566
ZZZero.O 148
soO 53
Hyun 53
Dota 2
qojqva2308
monkeys_forever10
League of Legends
Doublelift2337
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4800
Liquid`Hasu633
Other Games
summit1g6143
FrodaN1600
KnowMe352
Pyrionflax215
420jenkins184
Livibee182
QueenE98
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick711
StarCraft 2
angryscii 35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 77
• Adnapsc2 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
• Shiphtur620
• Scarra449
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 51m
Patches Events
17h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 51m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.