• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:50
CEST 20:50
KST 03:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9400 users

TL Mafia XXXIV: Pokemafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 10 2010 02:06 GMT
#244
On December 10 2010 10:55 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 10:07 LSB wrote:
##Vote:Infundibulum


Why?

Some of us (me) carry friendly grudges (my first mafia game) ^^
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 10 2010 02:08 GMT
#246
Na, I voted for him before he even posted in the thread. Autovote Ftw!
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 10 2010 02:11 GMT
#247
Oh.

By Inactive, I mean someone who is lurking, maybe making one token post in the thread that isn't anything new and doesn't attempt to contribute anything at all, but still votes every day.

These are the uninterested townies, the lurkers, and the people studying for finals.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 10 2010 02:42 GMT
#268
On December 10 2010 11:22 Infundibulum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2010 11:11 LSB wrote:
Oh.

By Inactive, I mean someone who is lurking, maybe making one token post in the thread that isn't anything new and doesn't attempt to contribute anything at all, but still votes every day.

These are the uninterested townies, the lurkers, and the people studying for finals.


Oh i see, we were kinda using different contextual definitions. Yeah by inactive i was thinking of the people that just never show up, not the 1 post 1 vote lurkers.

In my experience most modkills happen during Day 1 or Day 2, a period during which it is difficult to distinguish true inactives from lurkers since they both exhibit similar behavior (i.e. very little). Lynching an 'inactive' Day 1 is always a nice neutral ground, but I feel that many people offer it as an excuse since they don't know what else to do (the same reason RNG always comes up, which is IMO worse than lynching inactives).


I think of discussing lynching inactives as a jumping point for town discussion. Most people complain that nothing happens day 1, and I want the thread to be filled with activity. Activity is needed to find scum.
Speaking of inactivity, everyone should say something!

On December 10 2010 11:37 Amber[LighT] wrote:
I don't know if the inactive plan is really going to be good. This is why I figured the DT's should be smart enough to make their own decisions and post only when they come across something ground breaking.

Its up to the DTs to decide. But the key point of this plan is that it flushes out the mafia. If we get general town agreement, even if the dts don't actually check the inactives, the mafia will be pressured to be more active.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 10 2010 03:42 GMT
#284
On December 10 2010 12:35 Infundibulum wrote:
by the way new players should read this link:

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=JEEP's_Tells_for_Finding_the_Cop

i would ignore the numbers part. there are some interesting articles on the mafia scum wiki, but do not take them as gospel. i gather that the playstyle over there is somewhat different.

Wrong link, this is for finding the Cop. Something the mafia want's to do.

This is the right link http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=JEEP's_Tells_for_Finding_Mafia

Now I ask you, why are you looking at that hmmm?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 10 2010 04:01 GMT
#288
Give it some time, at least when 24 hours has past.

In the meanwhile. What do you think about lynching inactives dinmsab?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 10 2010 18:20 GMT
#331
For the DocH, + Show Spoiler +
On December 10 2010 10:48 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
and BrownBear in salem!

i started that wagon ;o

That didn't count, as far as I know it was Ghrur who switched the vote for you guys! If Kenpachi was scum on the other hand...


Gabriel.
The key thing we have to look at Gabriel is why he decided to Accuse Kenpachi. Is this because he is honestly trying to scumhunt, or is he pressured and wants to redirect the lynch
On December 10 2010 11:12 Gabriel wrote:
I rather check the active player and lynch the inactive player. The active player right now is more likely to be +info in the future anyways, while the inactive is just... well... inactive. By the way one of the worst game aproachs is the "im noob just reading and getting used to play". If you are town you rather post something small but with actual meaning. I still have a decent target day 1 unless he posts a few more than oneliners. Inactives is also my treasure box.

I have a half decent target in the "im new guys" list. However right now i really want to flip Infundibulum because A) He came out of nowhere to dismiss lynching inactives (and that is really nonsense for a player that has played a lot of games) B) I cant believe jcarsoniv just posted a single Why? to LSB vote.

The Kenpachi push looks like he is seeing someone that is lurking and wants to figure out what he is. The key point that points me is that he wants to DT check, not lynch Kenpachi

(Whoops I gtg brb)
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 10 2010 19:28 GMT
#336
The problem isn't that his post came early. 5 hours is a lot of time and enough to get a feel for how people act
He pointed out that Kenpachi's posts were spammy and didn't contribute to the town at all.

The problem is now, why the bandwagon the bandwagon against Gabriel took place.
(i'll look into it later, right now I'm hard pressed for time)
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 11 2010 00:56 GMT
#359
On December 11 2010 04:33 Infundibulum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2010 04:28 LSB wrote:
The problem isn't that his post came early. 5 hours is a lot of time and enough to get a feel for how people act


I disagree with this, especially considering the wide range of time zones people are in on TL.

I'm taking about not contributing to the town. Making fluff posts.

Of course, I don't have an opinion on Kenpanchi, he doesn't act differently much. I'm just trying to see why Gabriel would do this.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 11 2010 03:55 GMT
#362
Kav, you completely misinterpreted what I did in the game.
Take a look at my posts with Jcarlsoniv. They are not spam, they serve a specific purpose. If you want me to explain, sure... but it's quiet obvious

Secondly, you are taking all of the posts out of context. Most of them are responses to other people.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 11 2010 14:20 GMT
#401
On December 11 2010 13:42 Insanious wrote:
Do we lynch Kenpachi for his posting habbits, Gab for his out burst, Infun for his previous actions, LSB for trying to be the head of the town, or you for just angrily, randomly, accusing people of being scum.

The infun lynch is a joke btw. I'll switch my vote to kenpachi for now. See Tree-Hugger's post for reasoning.


On December 11 2010 13:55 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
While I still feel like it's to early for full blown analysis posts simply because there hasn't been much to analyze yet I must say that Kav's post actually brings up some good points on LSB. I'd like to hear more in depth from LSB about who he thinks we should lynch because after reading Kav's post I'm actually rather confused as to what LSB want's to do.

I think the gabriel lynch is junk. I've already stated my reasons why I believe it is so.
I'll address who to lynch in a later post kk?

On December 11 2010 14:39 tube wrote:
Look at his defense against Kav's [long] list of suspicions. He tries to answer for all of his posts by merely responding that they were all taken out of context. Nor does he even say what "specific purpose" any of those posts had. If those purposes were to answer questions, they had more of an effect of making him look like hes trying hard to come off as town. Though apparently we should see his purposes as "quiet obvious" to the point where he does not have to explain them. (or can't?)

Do you seriously want me to go through and explain to you every post? Pick a post. I'll explain it to you.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 11 2010 14:32 GMT
#402
First of all.
Gabriel If your going to accuse someone, please go through their posting history first. See how they played other games


On December 11 2010 22:48 Brocket wrote:
If you guys are gunning for kenpachi, then what about jcarlsoniv? It seems like they're a couple.

I was very suspicious on Jcarlsoniv, but I went through his games and he's playing pretty consistent.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 11 2010 14:36 GMT
#403
Useful information

People who haven't posted yet. (To Be Modkilled)
+ Show Spoiler +
2. BrownBear
6. DarthThienAn
7. StormTemplar
12. ghrur



Gabriel Lynch (I apologize if you are not included on this
Supports
+ Show Spoiler +
Kenpachi: OMGYS
jcarlsoniv
Meapak_Ziphh: Sheepish
Brocket: Sheep. Switched to being against the lynch
Eiii
dinmsab


Opposes
+ Show Spoiler +
Gabriel
Insanious
LSB
Amber[LighT]
Oceanic
seRapH
Infundibulum
KtheZ
tree.hugger


Absent+ Show Spoiler +
1. deconduo
4. GGQ
6. DarthThienAn
7. Stormtemplar
9. dinmsab
11. DCLXVI
12. Ghrur
14. Node
15. KtheZ
16. tube
17. chaoser
22. Shockeyy
23. seRapH
24. Kavdragon
27. Hesmyrr
29. kitaman27
30. d3_crescentia
31. zeks


I'm supporting the Kenpachi lynch because I don't like how quickly Jcarlsoniv turned it into a bandwagon.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 11 2010 15:36 GMT
#406
On December 12 2010 00:16 deconduo wrote:
There seems to be a case against zeks, gonna read over some of his posts now. Kenpachi has looked scummy in EVERY single game he plays. Seriously, he's impossible to read.


Zeks pretty scummy from what I remember in other games. Then again he was SK.

I've voting for Kenpachi because I don't like how immediately he got strong support from Jcarlsoniv, and how lots of people ignored what Gabriel was talking about, and immediatly jumped the bandwagon.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 11 2010 23:58 GMT
#442
Could people please concentrate their votes on Gabriel, Zeks, or Kenpachi?

The thing is, any other votes is simply you wussing out. And the more people that wuss out, the easier it is for the mafia to hide and not vote for anyone.

And don't get modkilled. Unless your mafia. Then you can get modkilled.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 12 2010 00:45 GMT
#445
Ghrur, what's up?
I know your here, you just posted a nice blog. But you managed to not post here and quickly vote for yourself and leave.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 12 2010 17:27 GMT
#480
GGQ: Since you've played forum mafia before, could you provide links of some of your games?

This may be WIFORM.
But I don't believe that the Mafia would support the Gabriel lynch when Kenpachi works so well. Mafia day one would want to defend a Townie, but get the Townie lynched, so they look better.
Kenpachi would fit that role. All the Mafia would have to do is subtly defend him, but allow him to become lynched.

I'm not saying that everyone who defended Kenpachi is mafia. I'm saying its pretty likely that the people attacking Gabriel were mostly green
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 12 2010 21:06 GMT
#493
On December 13 2010 04:43 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I bet 100 esports dollars that in Kenpachi's first game as mafia no one will lynch him.

No Bet
Already happened (Deconduo's game)


On December 13 2010 05:43 Gabriel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 03:06 GGQ wrote:
On December 13 2010 02:27 LSB wrote:
GGQ: Since you've played forum mafia before, could you provide links of some of your games?


Certainly.

http://altitudegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5096
http://altitudegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5341

You'll see that the level of play in the games I've linked is much much lower than it is here. I feel like I'm in a little over my head atm lol, but I'll do my best to rise to the challenge.

Previous data from players is useless. Half decent players are able to get away with different playstyles. Im sure TL veterans dont look previous games unless there is a contradictory post from the accused in the active game (refered to the old game).

Previous data is increadbily important to attempt to figure out differences in play.
GGQ is inactive this game, and I've vertifying if he actually could play the newbie card.
From the few pages I browsed, GGQ is a pretty active player. This is considerable different from what is happening in this thread.


On December 13 2010 05:56 Node wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 05:43 Gabriel wrote:
On December 13 2010 03:06 GGQ wrote:
On December 13 2010 02:27 LSB wrote:
GGQ: Since you've played forum mafia before, could you provide links of some of your games?


Certainly.

http://altitudegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5096
http://altitudegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5341

You'll see that the level of play in the games I've linked is much much lower than it is here. I feel like I'm in a little over my head atm lol, but I'll do my best to rise to the challenge.

Previous data from players is useless. Half decent players are able to get away with different playstyles. Im sure TL veterans dont look previous games unless there is a contradictory post from the accused in the active game (refered to the old game).


I wouldn't say that. It might have saved Kenpachi's life had more people taken it into consideration. There are very few players able to completely posting style on a dime, and most of those that can (*cough* ace *cough*) are already known for it.

AFAIK Zeks is also increadibly scummy in the other games he plays.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 12 2010 21:26 GMT
#498
On December 13 2010 05:33 DarthThienAn wrote:
Eiii
[...]
Complete turnaround... starts the game off saying how he thinks Kenpachi is a bad poster. Then he changes his mind because Kenpachi continues posting poorly? Not to mention he's the last vote.

Interesting point. It could be attributed with frustration, or to try to take off pressure from Zeks.
On the other hand, lots of people were voting kenpachi, so maybe he went with the flow.


I don't agree with your analysis of Brocket though.
On December 13 2010 01:10 Brocket wrote:
Zeks and kenpachi, but kenpachi and jcarl seemed to back eachother up and focus attention on gabriel. In fact I thought if kenpachi turned out to be mafia, then jcarl would also be mafia so it was a sort of 2 for 1. People did put good arguments for zeks but because I didn't notice him much I didn't think about him, which I suppose makes the arguments against him stronger.

Feel free to look at what I've said. I've mostly just been looking at what people have been saying and then briefly looked at 'analyses' of what people said if you want to save yourself some time.

This was what I thought too (If unspoken).
Brocket, since you've been looking at what people have been saying, do you see anything strange?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 12 2010 21:32 GMT
#501
On December 13 2010 06:28 Gabriel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 06:25 zeks wrote:
On December 13 2010 06:24 Gabriel wrote:
On December 13 2010 06:23 zeks wrote:
On December 13 2010 06:06 LSB wrote:

AFAIK Zeks is also increadibly scummy in the other games he plays.


What other games have I been scum in?

LOL are you just agreeing you are scum?


Where the hell are you getting that from?

What? im not good at English but you just wrote:

What other games have I been scum in?



Anyone else remember this?
On August 03 2010 21:50 zeks wrote:
i'm gonna keep joining mafia games until i get a scum role


Zeks hasn't joined Team Mafia yet!

(Most illigit lynch ever, but hey... could be slipup)


On December 13 2010 06:23 zeks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 06:06 LSB wrote:

AFAIK Zeks is also increadibly scummy in the other games he plays.


What other games have I been scum in?

By Scummy I mean that you sound like scum, even though you may be town

The games I've played with you
RAM: Zeks was inactive, non-comittal
Harry Potter Mafia: Zeks has done nothing to contribute to the town and only talks about his own mayoral campagain.
PYP2retty scummy from what I remember
TL Mafia XXX: I dunno, I died quiet early. Glares at Infun
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 266
BRAT_OK 94
JuggernautJason69
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 892
Shuttle 674
Zeus 85
soO 45
Hyun 42
ToSsGirL 31
scan(afreeca) 24
Bishop 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva2230
420jenkins658
canceldota6
Counter-Strike
fl0m4896
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3213
Liquid`Hasu565
Other Games
FrodaN887
KnowMe212
Livibee168
Pyrionflax154
QueenE70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• 3DClanTV 56
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach98
• FirePhoenix29
• 80smullet 20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1783
Other Games
• imaqtpie723
• Shiphtur661
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 11m
Patches Events
20h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.