• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:13
CEST 08:13
KST 15:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9646 users

Haunted Mafia - Page 94

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 142 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 16 2010 04:18 GMT
#1861
On October 16 2010 13:17 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2010 13:15 Pandain wrote:
o wow

mother fricker.

that was meant for anothe rperson


pandain forgot to take his medicine


No, that would make me go crazy. This just means I'm too tired to function properly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 16 2010 04:19 GMT
#1862
Alright, vampire, you know who you are. I'm going to sleep. I want a pm from you with at least some info, so we can go a huntin za mafia, or else I'm revealing you.
KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 16 2010 04:21 GMT
#1863
If no vampires die tonight, I'm gonna push jcarl's lynch tomorrow. If a vamp does die, then I'm gonna vote for glurio, to take down some mafia.

See ya'll in day 3.
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
October 16 2010 04:23 GMT
#1864
On October 16 2010 13:04 jodogohoo wrote:
win for me =) good to see him dead regardless of his role



HELLO???? what the fuck is this???

Does it get any more anti town??????
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 16 2010 04:24 GMT
#1865
On October 16 2010 13:17 KhrisKruel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2010 13:13 jcarlsoniv wrote:
I feel this is necessary to bring up to the group. Pandain has PMd me with a message titled "Ultimatum"

Interesting. Well, I'm sorry to say, I must be a creeper then. If the only evidence you have is a DT check, which, sure, is some nice evidence, and you are convinced, go ahead. If you find evidence in my posts damning me to be vampire, then I will be more inclined to believe you. If you do though, it will be a wasted death.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Pandain:

dt check
-----------------------------------------
Original Message From jcarlsoniv:
Lol, ok, go ahead if you want another lynch like tonight. What possible evidence do you have that I'm vampire?

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Pandain:
just vampire.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From jcarlsoniv:
...just curious, what are you going to reveal me as.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From Pandain:
With vendril dead, I want some info NOW or I'm revealing you asap and let mafia do w/e



I know, obviously I would claim creeper if someone confronted me, right? Well, I assure you that I am a zombie. If people find evidence in my posts that suggests otherwise, please bring it up. I will be a wasted death/kill if I am targeted because of this.


To be honest jcarl, I think you're a vampire too.

You pushed for Veldril when Masq was gaining speed, just like every other flipped vampire.

You rarely do any scum finding, while trying to push people to scum find.

You suspect people that have flamboyant posting styles, when play styles aren't really indicative of scum or not.

You publicly keep asking for blue information. No one is going to give you blue information. That would be suicide on the blue's part.

So yes I thought you were a vamp too.


I pushed for Veldril because I thought I was on to something. It is my first game, but I saw some behavior that I thought made sense and I rolled with it. I was wrong.

What do you mean a rarely do scum finding? It has been two days, how many opportunities have there been to find scum? I post analyses of people when I can, and often state who I suspect. The last couple of days have been hectic for me, so I didn't get that much posting done.

I ask for blue information because, thus far, we have known very little. What can a town do without any information? Speculate on ambiguous clue that can be read in many ways. Giving me blue information would not be suicide on the blue's part, but there is obviously no way for them to know that unless the role check me (which apparently Pandain didn't actually do, he's just special, haha).

Go ahead and think I'm vamp, I think you are scum as well.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Veldril
Profile Joined August 2010
Thailand1817 Posts
October 16 2010 04:24 GMT
#1866
GG guys, and GL town.
Without love, we can't see anything. Without love, the truth can't be seen. - Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
October 16 2010 04:25 GMT
#1867
Hah I knew it. It's a pity I gave in to peer pressure. My GUT was right 2 out of 2. I knew he was too agitated for a M/V. I said it's possible that he's just an over-enthusiastic newbie and then Artanis picked on me for not voting for him right away.

Gut feeling now says: BM's successor.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
October 16 2010 04:41 GMT
#1868
we suck XD. I guess 6 people die tonight.
A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
October 16 2010 04:55 GMT
#1869
Not necessarily! Ghosts could be awesome!
SUNSFANNED
aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
October 16 2010 05:04 GMT
#1870
Are you admitting to blatantly bandwagoning?

You voted for him without suspecting him of being a red?

edit by way of post:

This post is meant for aztro


I agree. I did bandwagon. Sometimes its best to bandwagon and I don't care who knows it. When I voted, there was 17 votes for Vendril. At that time, Vendril sounded like a likely candidate. However, I came across this guide on the first page of the thread which included the following:

-Brownbear should have pushed much harder to get key info and help point the town circle in the wrong direction. He did help contribute to the pandain over youngminii lynch, which was crucial for the mafia (as foolishness would have torn up the game singlehandedly otherwise). But given his position and the loose lips of TL townies in general, there's so much more he could've done.
-Mafia should have faked another blue and given the town more headaches in trying to confirm everything. The extremely bizarre rolecount and semi-open setup almost demands mafia playing proactively in faking blues and destroying any attempts at trust.


and then I read Divinek defense for Vendril and I thought, "hmm, i don't think it is Vendril anymore. Ehh, whatever he still might be the vampire, I'ma not gonna be able to gather enough support to save him, as well let my vote go towards him instead of wasting it on a person that doesn't have a chance to get evicted and pose a statement that says, 'I think your mafia' and make another enemy"

hehehe, this is why I laughed when I saw the result.
A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
October 16 2010 05:20 GMT
#1871
On October 16 2010 13:25 CubEdIn wrote:

Gut feeling now says: BM's successor.



this looks like our best bet now if we dont get any major implications from night post.
spydR
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia243 Posts
October 16 2010 05:32 GMT
#1872
On October 16 2010 13:03 aztrorisk wrote:
hahahaha

I had a feeling, we should now blame the people that voted for vendril


On October 16 2010 13:04 jodogohoo wrote:
win for me =) good to see him dead regardless of his role


Someone tell me these posts aren't scummy as hell? Very disappointing result here.
Post analysis inc after dinner hopefully
#1 Eric Marienthal fanboy. Dropped engineering for this >.<
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
October 16 2010 05:33 GMT
#1873
On October 16 2010 14:20 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2010 13:25 CubEdIn wrote:

Gut feeling now says: BM's successor.



this looks like our best bet now if we dont get any major implications from night post.

you mean day post right?

sucks that we lost a vigi to inactivity evens things out a lot...
boomer hands
KhrisKruel
Profile Joined August 2010
United States146 Posts
October 16 2010 05:48 GMT
#1874
On October 16 2010 14:32 spydR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2010 13:03 aztrorisk wrote:
hahahaha

I had a feeling, we should now blame the people that voted for vendril


Show nested quote +
On October 16 2010 13:04 jodogohoo wrote:
win for me =) good to see him dead regardless of his role


Someone tell me these posts aren't scummy as hell? Very disappointing result here.
Post analysis inc after dinner hopefully


no they're scummy as hell. You are correct.
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
October 16 2010 06:38 GMT
#1875
On October 16 2010 14:48 KhrisKruel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2010 14:32 spydR wrote:
On October 16 2010 13:03 aztrorisk wrote:
hahahaha

I had a feeling, we should now blame the people that voted for vendril


On October 16 2010 13:04 jodogohoo wrote:
win for me =) good to see him dead regardless of his role


Someone tell me these posts aren't scummy as hell? Very disappointing result here.
Post analysis inc after dinner hopefully


no they're scummy as hell. You are correct.


Sounds like scum getting cocky thats what it sounds like.
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
October 16 2010 06:45 GMT
#1876
Grrr I just tried reading the entire thread again from day 1, and I can't say I learned much as there are just far too many post. It is impossible to keep track of everyone's post by just going through page by page looks like best way is to only keep track of 1 person's post.

I feel like sleeping for now.
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
Flicky
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
England2675 Posts
October 16 2010 12:51 GMT
#1877
The lynch isn't really a big deal, the issue here is 2 of the modkills. If there was just Veldril dead then it would still be an ok lynch.

FoS on Jodo for posting habits. As soon as there's a clue that points to him, I think he's going down.
Liquipedia"I was seriously looking for a black guy" - MrHoon
ShmotZ
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States581 Posts
October 16 2010 14:11 GMT
#1878
Ugh i feel bad now, i didnt really get into this day because i got kinda busy .

By the way did i miss something? Why is Pandain accusing everybody to be vampires? Did he actually get an alliance with Mafia and wants the vamps to reveal themselves or huh?
Ah, computer dating. It's like pimping, but you rarely have to use the phrase "upside your head." - Bender
Lexpar
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
1813 Posts
October 16 2010 14:19 GMT
#1879
Daaaamn.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 16 2010 15:22 GMT
#1880
Alright, one hour.
I'm being generous.
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 109
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 443
Hyuk 336
Leta 167
Hyun 85
ZergMaN 14
Hm[arnc] 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
JimRising 762
Other Games
summit1g8975
WinterStarcraft509
Mew2King66
ArmadaUGS61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick835
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2310
League of Legends
• Rush1479
• Lourlo1127
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 47m
INu's Battles
5h 47m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 47m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 47m
Replay Cast
16h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.