• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:26
CEST 10:26
KST 17:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7482 users

Haunted Mafia - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 142 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 13 2010 03:20 GMT
#1001
On October 13 2010 12:19 Coagulation wrote:
so how long till the votes are tallied and we lynch??

40 minutes
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 13 2010 03:21 GMT
#1002
On October 13 2010 12:17 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 11:52 Bill Murray wrote:
bumatlarge is weak


Petty mortal, HAVE AT YOU!

ill bite your legs off
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
October 13 2010 03:22 GMT
#1003
On October 13 2010 12:08 Glasse wrote:
Alright this whole shit between you 2 is getting annoying. This is a fucking game, you guys are talking about previous games while insulting each others. Can you quit it already?

Okay it should be stopped for now.

Let this be a warning to everyone: the last few pages was an example of how NOT to act in these games. I am not a mod for this game, so I cannot modkill you. However, I still enjoy reading the games and view this rule as one of the more important rules in the OP. Flame wars hurt the game. They make it less fun to play. Attack a person's argument or their actions. DO NOT attack their person. If I see another flame war like this in this thread, I am going to ask DoctorHelvetica/meeple to modkill you. Even if they decide not to, I will bring up warning/banning you in the ban list thread.
Uff Da
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
October 13 2010 03:25 GMT
#1004
I just got access to this thread and have no idea what's going on.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
October 13 2010 03:25 GMT
#1005
I apologize.

If you are willing, could you mod edit my posts?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 13 2010 03:26 GMT
#1006
On October 13 2010 12:22 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 12:08 Glasse wrote:
Alright this whole shit between you 2 is getting annoying. This is a fucking game, you guys are talking about previous games while insulting each others. Can you quit it already?

Okay it should be stopped for now.

Let this be a warning to everyone: the last few pages was an example of how NOT to act in these games. I am not a mod for this game, so I cannot modkill you. However, I still enjoy reading the games and view this rule as one of the more important rules in the OP. Flame wars hurt the game. They make it less fun to play. Attack a person's argument or their actions. DO NOT attack their person. If I see another flame war like this in this thread, I am going to ask DoctorHelvetica/meeple to modkill you. Even if they decide not to, I will bring up warning/banning you in the ban list thread.


I was just about to post a warning in here. My thoughts exactly.

This thread is not meant to be a circlejerk about who is or isn't the smartest/best player and this is starting to get way too personal for my tastes.
RIP Aaliyah
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
October 13 2010 03:27 GMT
#1007
http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=HauntedMafia
flaming go here
post in the iiRC chat will not be saved so you cannot use it at proof in long term (screen shoot may be )
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
jaminz
Profile Joined April 2010
United States208 Posts
October 13 2010 03:27 GMT
#1008
On October 13 2010 12:25 AirbladeOrange wrote:
I just got access to this thread and have no idea what's going on.


Go to this thread and vote for someone to lynch (kill) tonight:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=159792&currentpage=5
"Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart, kid, and you'll never go wrong" - The Great Bambino, The Sandlot
Lexpar
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
1813 Posts
October 13 2010 03:27 GMT
#1009
On October 13 2010 12:25 AirbladeOrange wrote:
I just got access to this thread and have no idea what's going on.


Start reading bro. Only 51 pages.
Kpyolysis32
Profile Joined April 2010
553 Posts
October 13 2010 03:27 GMT
#1010
On October 13 2010 12:05 Lexpar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 10:45 Kpyolysis32 wrote:
Unvote

Vote Masq

Might as well not waste a vote.


^From voting thread^

Dude. Whatchyou smoking? Voting for someone other than the winner isn't wasting a vote. Whats the point of voting if each vote is decided by who has the mots votes? Bill might as well just vote first and then everyone can follow him because they "don't want to waste a vote".

I don't give a shit which one of these two fries, but common dude. At least have a semblance of a spine.


Did you see who I unvoted? I had previously voted for HeavOnEarth, who had absolutely no chance of being lynched. I support lynching Masq over Veldril slightly, because both of them seem equally likely to be red, but Veldril seems more likely to me to get killed by whatever scum faction he doesn't belong to tonight (assuming that he is red). Spending my vote to have a chance at influencing something I care about a little is better than spending my vote to change nothing.
Man, do I not keep this up to date, or what?
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
October 13 2010 03:28 GMT
#1011
On October 13 2010 12:25 AirbladeOrange wrote:
I just got access to this thread and have no idea what's going on.

good luck catching up, the all button disappeared just a little bit ago

PM me if you have questions, or anyone else if you think they're more trustworthy
boomer hands
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
October 13 2010 03:28 GMT
#1012
On October 13 2010 12:25 AirbladeOrange wrote:
I just got access to this thread and have no idea what's going on.

Uhh, heavy suspicion based off of clues on Masq and Verdril

Verdril defended Masq. Masq plays scummly.

We think they both are scum

Im voting to kill Masq as this will shed some light on Verdril's actions

Important posts: First day post, the original thread. Maybe some of the clue posts
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
October 13 2010 03:30 GMT
#1013
lolol, im a genius!
IIRC solved our problem
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
October 13 2010 03:32 GMT
#1014
On October 13 2010 12:30 NB wrote:
lolol, im a genius!
IIRC solved our problem

"if i remember correctly solved our problem"??
boomer hands
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
October 13 2010 03:33 GMT
#1015
Too much finger pointing going on even though it is the first day phase and there is very little information available at this point of the game.
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
Kpyolysis32
Profile Joined April 2010
553 Posts
October 13 2010 03:36 GMT
#1016
On October 13 2010 12:33 Nemesis wrote:
Too much finger pointing going on even though it is the first day phase and there is very little information available at this point of the game.


Finger pointing is good. When we point fingers, we investigate. And when we investigate, we gain knowledge. The only people who shouldn't finger point (if they can back of their accusation) are blues who need to lie low and scum who don't want to spread information, as best as I can tell. Why else wouldn't we?
Man, do I not keep this up to date, or what?
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
October 13 2010 03:37 GMT
#1017
On October 13 2010 12:32 seRapH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 12:30 NB wrote:
lolol, im a genius!
IIRC solved our problem

"if i remember correctly solved our problem"??

problem of flaming and bm ... non game-related ^^
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
KtheZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States813 Posts
October 13 2010 03:38 GMT
#1018
I agree. Thats why I just random a vote; Difficult to make a choice and I figure just waste my vote. Pretty new at this game so I can't really follow this talk :/
KtheZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States813 Posts
October 13 2010 03:39 GMT
#1019
I agree with nemesis, I mean. Damn fast posting.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 13 2010 03:39 GMT
#1020
There is a difference between pressure and flaming. The argument between Pandain/Bill Murray was unacceptable posting behavior and the next time something like this erupts participants will be modkilled. If someones posting behavior is rubbing you the wrong way on a personal level PM ME and I will do what I can to resolve it.

That is why there are moderators in this game. Part of my goal is to keep the game somewhat civil. I'm not going to police all conflict and arguing is part of this game. Hell, sometimes it's a good idea to envoke emotions from another player. Use common sense, that's all.

If you have to ask yourself "Am I crossing the line by saying this?" maybe it is better left unsaid.
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 887
firebathero 869
actioN 372
Leta 107
Dewaltoss 102
Yoon 60
Killer 55
soO 46
Bale 24
Aegong 22
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 21
Sharp 14
Dota 2
Fuzer 103
League of Legends
JimRising 474
Counter-Strike
byalli478
shoxiejesuss456
kRYSTAL_0
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor920
Other Games
summit1g9704
singsing1071
olofmeister898
ceh9588
Mew2King91
ArmadaUGS54
trigger9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream151
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1223
• Stunt440
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4h 34m
OSC
13h 34m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 1h
Online Event
1d 2h
FEL
1d 7h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.