• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:53
CEST 17:53
KST 00:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8095 users

Haunted Mafia - Page 134

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 142 Next
SiNiquity
Profile Joined April 2010
United States734 Posts
October 27 2010 02:33 GMT
#2661
Clues where Mafia died in the night (meaning the result must have been a vampire kill).

  • Day 2 Somewhere deep in the mafia headquarters, NB was sitting at his desk. The mafia were slowly rising up in the town of Liquidvania and he was quite pleased with himself. As he chuckled and drank whiskey he began to feel a chill across his skin. He looked to the window to make sure it wasn't left open but it was closed. The chill began to grow into a freezing cold and he could feel his heart slowing down. Eventually it stopped beating. Before he died a gaunt and pale man appeared before him. "This town belongs to the Count." the man snarled at him. With a single punch, NB's body was shattered to pieces.

  • Day 3 BrownBear sat alone in his house, watching a movie in the dark. From the corner of his eye he saw a red glow in his yard. Figuring it was some sort of rodent pest, he went into the yard with a bat to scare the thing off. He shut the screen door behind him and turned on his flashlight. He saw nothing there and as he turned back to go inside he could hear footsteps run quickly behind him. He turned around and swung his bat but yet again there was nothing to be seen.

    Frustrated and scared, he opened the door and took one step behind and was immediately crushed with a single blow to the back of the head. He would never see what killed him.

  • Day 4 Artanis[Xp] was polishing his hammer in the garage when he heard a sound like metal dragging on the ground. He turned quickly toward the source of the noise, but saw nothing. He shrugged and continued working on his hammer when he felt something brush against his neck, it had fallen lightly on him from the ceiling. He looked up to see red eyes glowing back at him. His assailant dropped onto his body, rending his body with huge claws. He was found later that morning chained to the wall, his jaw removed from his skull.

  • Day 5 Aeres was walking through the park, away from the scene of a mafia brawl when he fell into a pit trap. His bones cracked and broke when he hit the floor, the fall was long. Whoever had dug it must have had a lot of time on their hands.

    He heard sounds of crying around him. Was he alone down here? He cried for help only to hear his own echo. Dirt began to fall on his head, he realized that he was being buried alive. He screamed an awful scream as the dirt buried him, suffocating him, and ending his life.



Sucks that we're in the middle of the week now so I have less time to do this stuff, so I'm counting on you. Post clues directly related to these (or at least seemingly) from other days. It may also be helpful to have a collection of resolved clues (or so we believe), such as the Artanis hammer clue and the MetalFace Juggernaut clue.

We need to be certain of our lynch tonight, and these are our starting points.
'i' before 'e' except after 'c' ~ it's scientifically proven.
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
October 27 2010 02:44 GMT
#2662
On October 27 2010 11:25 SiNiquity wrote:
No I mean how could they, and more importantly we, be certain that you're not vamp? Those names in the wrong hands would mean we lose after this lynch.


Analyze my posts. I'm town. I've been advocating for lynches of vamps/mafia this whole time through, and I've written up 4 analyses on people's posting behaviors with suspicions on Metalface, Gilaboy, and Heavonearth. Also, trust, and the fact that I told Mafia I'd PROVE it to them in PM.
darkness overpowering
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 27 2010 03:20 GMT
#2663
On October 27 2010 11:44 ghrur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2010 11:25 SiNiquity wrote:
No I mean how could they, and more importantly we, be certain that you're not vamp? Those names in the wrong hands would mean we lose after this lynch.


Analyze my posts. I'm town. I've been advocating for lynches of vamps/mafia this whole time through, and I've written up 4 analyses on people's posting behaviors with suspicions on Metalface, Gilaboy, and Heavonearth. Also, trust, and the fact that I told Mafia I'd PROVE it to them in PM.


I trust that you're town, however, I'm more worried about vamps false claiming to you as mafia. Be careful.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
October 27 2010 03:24 GMT
#2664
On October 27 2010 12:20 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2010 11:44 ghrur wrote:
On October 27 2010 11:25 SiNiquity wrote:
No I mean how could they, and more importantly we, be certain that you're not vamp? Those names in the wrong hands would mean we lose after this lynch.


Analyze my posts. I'm town. I've been advocating for lynches of vamps/mafia this whole time through, and I've written up 4 analyses on people's posting behaviors with suspicions on Metalface, Gilaboy, and Heavonearth. Also, trust, and the fact that I told Mafia I'd PROVE it to them in PM.


I trust that you're town, however, I'm more worried about vamps false claiming to you as mafia. Be careful.


On paper your idea seems good. But how can you prove that you are a town and how can they prove they are mafia for certain? This might come back and bite the town in the ass.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
October 27 2010 03:42 GMT
#2665
i dont like the whole "claim if youre mafia" plan -- from the perspective of a mafia player i would find this horribly stupid to do

but if there is some strategy behind it that i am missing, if you wanna claim to the circle, go right ahead, i guess. we wont go after you for obvious reasons
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
October 27 2010 04:10 GMT
#2666
On October 27 2010 12:20 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2010 11:44 ghrur wrote:
On October 27 2010 11:25 SiNiquity wrote:
No I mean how could they, and more importantly we, be certain that you're not vamp? Those names in the wrong hands would mean we lose after this lynch.


Analyze my posts. I'm town. I've been advocating for lynches of vamps/mafia this whole time through, and I've written up 4 analyses on people's posting behaviors with suspicions on Metalface, Gilaboy, and Heavonearth. Also, trust, and the fact that I told Mafia I'd PROVE it to them in PM.


I trust that you're town, however, I'm more worried about vamps false claiming to you as mafia. Be careful.


Oh, that's my concern too until I realized Mafia know each other.

And me being green? As I said, I can prove it, and analyze my posts. I'm green as can be
darkness overpowering
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
October 27 2010 05:05 GMT
#2667
But a vampire could still claim to be a mafia.
spydR
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia243 Posts
October 27 2010 05:36 GMT
#2668
Pale skin? Ouch.

I was gonna make this secretive, but it's more fun to make the town sweat. Suffice to say the game is well and truly beyond mafia victory. I'm red - but these are not the droids you're looking for. You can call this as a bluff, or you can check my post history (defended veldril, voted masq off the bat, stopped posting when 3 mafia got modkilled and my boner dropped). Up to you.

yum yum

#1 Eric Marienthal fanboy. Dropped engineering for this >.<
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
October 27 2010 15:07 GMT
#2669
i have unvoted you for now. so should everyone. consider this carefully.

here is what i see:

if we do not kill you today:

if you are vampire, the real mafia will be dumb to hit you because that is suicide for them, and they can still win, even if the odds are astronomical, so why would they gg out? you will live the night and we will know none the better.

if you are mafia, then the vampires ought to be hitting you tonight anyway. there probably are not 2 ghosts left to protect against a double hit, because that would put 4 ghosts in the game and that's ridiculously overpowered (though who knows, there are 4 JOLs)


so, by not killing you tonight, either A. the town suffers, or B. you die regardless, and at the end of the cycle, 4 people are dead, you and two others, except we take one of the wildcard kills away from the vampires and back into the town's hands (possibly hitting a vampire anyway)


if we do kill you today:

if you are vampire, we win outright.

if you are mafia, then the vampires have 2 kills to make and need only to hit 1 target for the win.



so, by sparing spydr, we take the safer path. by killing spydr, we take the risky path, where we can win it all right now or remove one of our outs.

im too lazy to like go out and find all his posts and shit, but someone else definitely should do this
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 27 2010 18:09 GMT
#2670
I have a question for you spydr. Here are the results of the day 5 voting:

On October 26 2010 08:33 SiNiquity wrote:
Day 5 Lynch: HeavOnEarth
  • (13) HeavOnEarth: annul, deconduo, spydR, oddo123, kitaman27, KtheZ, jcarlsoniv, Node, SiNiquity, QuickStriker, Divinek, zerroth, ghrur
  • (2) Kenpachi: KhrisKruel, AirbladeOrange
  • (5) kitaman27: Glasse, Nemesis, Kenpachi, Hyperbola, HeavOnEarth
  • (1) SiNiquity: Flicky



At this point if 1 more mafia dies, their chances of winning are slim to none, as the town's mafia kill win condition is reached. If you are indeed mafia, why jump on the bandwagon to lynch your teammate, knowing that it would seal the fate of your own team? At the time you voted the score was only 4-3, so its not like you could have predicted the end results in order to hide in with everyone else. Does that not seem more like a vampire action than mafia?

I have not voted yet, but I would like to hear your reasoning behind this decision.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
October 27 2010 18:33 GMT
#2671
On October 27 2010 11:33 SiNiquity wrote:
Clues where Mafia died in the night (meaning the result must have been a vampire kill).



dont forget the power of the grim reapers
Hyperbola
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2554 Posts
October 27 2010 18:38 GMT
#2672
If Spydr is indeed read and we don't lynch him today then all remaining ghosts (if any) should probably protect him tonight. Also, I wonder if it's possible to simply cause a tie in the votes if we cannot decide by Night.
####
Hyperbola
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2554 Posts
October 27 2010 18:39 GMT
#2673
*by "red" I meant mafia
####
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 27 2010 19:01 GMT
#2674
On October 28 2010 03:38 Hyperbola wrote:
Also, I wonder if it's possible to simply cause a tie in the votes if we cannot decide by Night.


I don't think so since in the event of a tie, the person to reach the most votes first gets lynched.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
October 27 2010 19:39 GMT
#2675
alright, i have thought about it for a bit and decided that i will keep my vote on spydr. the chance to win the game right here and now is very powerful. if he was a vampire, his only chance at all would be to claim mafia (which he did), especially after seeing votes like 6-0 on him with no other wagon on the table.

people should make up their own minds, because this is the most important moment we have had in this game. but i have made mine.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 27 2010 20:00 GMT
#2676
That's the kind of thinking I like, annul. Go big or go home!

Sure we could take the safer route, but what's the fun with that? The opportunity to take a win right now is here, so why not jump on it? It won't cause a definite loss, only increases the chance of a loss tonight if we lynch him today.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
zerroth
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada173 Posts
October 27 2010 20:41 GMT
#2677
4 more votes on spydr and hes done. I know you guys dont trust him and he might die so at this time i am announcing that I am Mafia as well.

Protect me ghosts so i dont suicide myself
With no power, comes no responsibility.
Hyperbola
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2554 Posts
October 27 2010 20:50 GMT
#2678
On October 28 2010 05:41 zerroth wrote:
4 more votes on spydr and hes done. I know you guys dont trust him and he might die so at this time i am announcing that I am Mafia as well.

Protect me ghosts so i dont suicide myself

Um we may not have any ghosts left. You do realize if both you and Spydr are mafia we are sooo fucked.
####
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
October 27 2010 20:53 GMT
#2679
wow.

well, if spydr and zerroth are actually mafia, then they have just conceded. mafia has no possible way to win the game.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 27 2010 20:57 GMT
#2680


On October 26 2010 08:33 SiNiquity wrote:
Day 5 Lynch: HeavOnEarth
  • (13) HeavOnEarth: annul, deconduo, spydR, oddo123, kitaman27, KtheZ, jcarlsoniv, Node, SiNiquity, QuickStriker, Divinek, zerroth, ghrur
  • (2) Kenpachi: KhrisKruel, AirbladeOrange
  • (5) kitaman27: Glasse, Nemesis, Kenpachi, Hyperbola, HeavOnEarth
  • (1) SiNiquity: Flicky



Zerroth, I ask you the same question I asked your buddy spydR. If you two are indeed mafia, why would you vote off HeavOnEarth, thus ending your chances? What was your reasoning? How do we know you two aren't vampire making a last ditch effort out of desperation to evade a town victory?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1295
ComeBackTV 847
SteadfastSC763
TaKeTV 491
IndyStarCraft 176
Rex151
EnkiAlexander 83
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 763
IndyStarCraft 176
Rex 151
ProTech125
BRAT_OK 38
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45790
Bisu 2297
EffOrt 972
Shuttle 619
BeSt 466
Mini 456
Soma 439
Light 429
Larva 360
ZerO 205
[ Show more ]
Rush 192
Hyuk 178
firebathero 78
Mong 64
Snow 57
910 56
Liquid`Ret 54
Pusan 53
Sexy 40
ToSsGirL 34
Aegong 30
Trap 29
Bale 27
Terrorterran 22
JYJ 21
Shine 20
Rock 16
yabsab 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8594
qojqva962
Counter-Strike
Fnx 800
fl0m696
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1410
Khaldor1171
Other Games
singsing1876
hiko1405
Beastyqt631
Livibee203
Hui .170
ArmadaUGS162
KnowMe128
XaKoH 96
QueenE84
Mew2King76
DeMusliM49
ZerO(Twitch)12
CosmosSc2 7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 40
• mYiSmile129
• StrangeGG 28
• Gemini_19 11
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• Michael_bg 11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3616
• TFBlade407
Other Games
• Shiphtur319
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 7m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 7m
Online Event
19h 7m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.