• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:05
CEST 04:05
KST 11:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5175 users

Рабоче-Крестьянская Красная Армия мафия - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 63 Next
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 08 2010 06:16 GMT
#641
Malongo: At least I had read L's posting, and was honestly confused about him being scum or not. My mistake. It won't happen again. I will kill in two days if you all ask me to, or I will kill in ten. I might not ever get to kill again if I get killed by the mafia, but I don't believe they will kill me or Malongo since it is such a high percentage that I am green from their perspective, and Malongo is either green or they know that he's red and obviously won't be able to hit him then...

I don't feel like the mafia are trying to disrupt the town as much this game as I have seen in my previous mafia games. That is good. I feel it is in part because players like Incognito and Citi.zen are stepping up to the plate and being pro-town through their actions and good, solid posting. I agree with Ace vs. the PM roleclaiming though. If you're going to roleclaim, do so in the thread.

If you are a medic, other than Shockeyy, keep your mouth shut
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 08 2010 06:16 GMT
#642
He isn't a confirmed innocent. It's not even important if he's a confirmed innocent. I really don't even care if he's a confirmed innocent aside from the fact I'd hope he lives throughout the game to lead the town to a win. Everyone is playing the game in the thread so all the roleclaims will happen right here. How does Incog being confirmed innocent change that. Stop pushing that idea on me like you need my blessing about it lol.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
March 08 2010 06:16 GMT
#643
I think Incognito is town but this is fucking old news: games are designed so nobody can be 100% trusted. Just learn to play on your own and stop the claim shit. Even Incognito is not revealing at this point so claiming privately to him ~>u suck.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
March 08 2010 06:18 GMT
#644
so is the town consensus to ignore incognito's plan and just do w/e the eff they feel is "right?"
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 08 2010 06:18 GMT
#645
Actually BM, the Mafia would be pretty fucking dumb not to kill either of you. The longer you live, and the more you kill people the town asks the worse off they get. It's in their best interests to try and reset the pool of killers to 0 asap.

But I'm a shitty player so you didn't hear that from me.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 08 2010 06:19 GMT
#646
No, their best course of action would be to try and kill people who are acting like medics or detectives.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
March 08 2010 06:19 GMT
#647
bill, you are not to kill ever again since we have already got enough info about you
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 08 2010 06:20 GMT
#648
Crescentia, Incog, Ace/789 - doesn't matter. Someone shoot the scummiest person vs the two scummiest people shoot. Whatever.

Roleclaim in the thread or die. Gogogogo.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 08 2010 06:22 GMT
#649
On March 08 2010 15:18 johnnyspazz wrote:
so is the town consensus to ignore incognito's plan and just do w/e the eff they feel is "right?"


The mafia may try to muddy the waters, but the town still needs to follow Incognito's plan. There is no reason not to right now, and no real competing alternative. Stop shooting whoever you want and go with the plan.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 08 2010 06:22 GMT
#650
On March 08 2010 15:19 Bill Murray wrote:
No, their best course of action would be to try and kill people who are acting like medics or detectives.


half right.

Normal Mafia can't shoot.

They'll be caught by whichever system we use.

Cops cant find GFs, so they aren't that powerful in this format. They might find scum a day before their duel or whatever which is always a plus but it's inevitable.

And anyone "acting like a cop or a medic" is well, going to die no matter what. If someone wants to draw fire to themselves so be it.

Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 08 2010 06:22 GMT
#651
On March 08 2010 15:10 Ace wrote:
Foolishness no one is role claiming privately. Don't you understand this?


Why not? We have me and Foolishness. We have the medic. I have very pro-town behavior. I've been hit. If I were mafia I'm offering way too much for it to make any sense. Given the execution format, it would be really easy to just completely destroy the mafia if I were mafia. I've done what you've asked. You just want to go rogue on us, don't you?

With that said, I would request that everyone please keep the roleclaims coming in. Just look at Ace's posting the last few pages to see that he isn't making sense.

Archive update:

Players missing from the archives:

4. Sidesprang
5. ~OpZ~
13. Nemy
22. Vivi57
23. Foolishness
25. l10f
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
March 08 2010 06:23 GMT
#652
On March 08 2010 15:16 Bill Murray wrote:
Malongo: At least I had read L's posting, and was honestly confused about him being scum or not. My mistake. It won't happen again. I will kill in two days if you all ask me to, or I will kill in ten. I might not ever get to kill again if I get killed by the mafia, but I don't believe they will kill me or Malongo since it is such a high percentage that I am green from their perspective, and Malongo is either green or they know that he's red and obviously won't be able to hit him then...

I don't feel like the mafia are trying to disrupt the town as much this game as I have seen in my previous mafia games. That is good. I feel it is in part because players like Incognito and Citi.zen are stepping up to the plate and being pro-town through their actions and good, solid posting. I agree with Ace vs. the PM roleclaiming though. If you're going to roleclaim, do so in the thread.

If you are a medic, other than Shockeyy, keep your mouth shut

Just play your game boy. Nobody is going to refuse your right to shoot. It was a painfully bad shot if you ask me mostly because L got involved almost alone wich meant there was no gain in flipping him.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
March 08 2010 06:23 GMT
#653
the plan right now is abenson kills BM? i feel abenson's kill would be better used if he shot the scummiest person since we already know that BM is either townie or CIA. also it looks like jeejee and ace are going to do whatever they want
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 08 2010 06:24 GMT
#654
you already know what color I am incognito, unless I am blue and don't know it.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 08 2010 06:24 GMT
#655
Stop it. NO ONE should be privately role claiming. Keep everything in the thread. Incognito I'm not buying that you took a hit last night unless a dead medic said it. Stop trying to force the issue or I will shoot you.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
March 08 2010 06:25 GMT
#656
On March 08 2010 15:18 Ace wrote:
Actually BM, the Mafia would be pretty fucking dumb not to kill either of you. The longer you live, and the more you kill people the town asks the worse off they get. It's in their best interests to try and reset the pool of killers to 0 asap.

But I'm a shitty player so you didn't hear that from me.

Fucking incredible. We are on the same page.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 08 2010 06:25 GMT
#657
If abenson kills me he should offer himself up to die unless I flip blue and take him with me
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 08 2010 06:25 GMT
#658
Fuck it, guess I gotta kill Incognito. Anyone advertising playing around behind the scenes is a fucking loon.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
March 08 2010 06:26 GMT
#659
On March 08 2010 15:24 Ace wrote:
Stop it. NO ONE should be privately role claiming. Keep everything in the thread. Incognito I'm not buying that you took a hit last night unless a dead medic said it. Stop trying to force the issue or I will shoot you.

God stop it. You cant be thiking like me.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 08 2010 06:26 GMT
#660
Well, if they should kill Malongo and I....here's what we do

Shockey protect me


the other medic protects Malongo... other medic, DON'T ROLECLAIM
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 198
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2562
NotJumperer 2
Dota 2
monkeys_forever799
NeuroSwarm188
Other Games
summit1g8285
Coldzera 765
Day[9].tv746
JimRising 580
C9.Mang0356
PiGStarcraft202
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick848
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream344
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 116
• davetesta18
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv746
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
7h 56m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
21h 56m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.