• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:20
CEST 12:20
KST 19:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8826 users

BloodyC0bblers's Mafia XVI - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 45 Next All
rANDY
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United Kingdom748 Posts
January 29 2010 02:27 GMT
#721
It means I didnt know he was dt
rANDY
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United Kingdom748 Posts
January 29 2010 02:28 GMT
#722
it means i knew he wasnt dt*
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
January 29 2010 02:53 GMT
#723
no_re why do you think im mafia? cause of my actions?
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
January 29 2010 02:53 GMT
#724
i want to clear things up because im 100% green and don't want to get lynched for a stupid reason
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
Fulgrim
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States560 Posts
January 29 2010 03:24 GMT
#725
Do you have a pm from Xelin or Iaaan saying that Iaaan wasn't DT? Otherwise I think we can assume that you thought that he was DT
One does not simply walk into mordor
rANDY
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United Kingdom748 Posts
January 29 2010 03:47 GMT
#726
I talked to xelin through skype (as we are both good friends through sc and have met irl) so no pm's from him, I posted all my pm's from laaan on the previous page. I think it would be against the rules for me to ask Xelin to send me his pms with laaan to post.

johnnyspazz mostly due to your early voting patterns and the way in which you accused ppl.

I expect mafia to try to lynch 1 mafia and 1 townie to help disguise themselves being lynched in the future on voting pattern.
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
January 29 2010 03:48 GMT
#727
well ill vote the same you do, will that clear things up!?
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
rANDY
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United Kingdom748 Posts
January 29 2010 03:48 GMT
#728
nearly 4am here so im to bed
gnite hope im alive when i wake (not sure how long until voting closes)
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
January 29 2010 03:49 GMT
#729
Very nice catch, seeing that RoyW supported Xelin. I wasn't sure about Xelin, but that little bit of random support makes him seem very suspicious. And I mean, who the hell is RoyW, he just came in to make his one post supporting Xelin? lol. Also, I think that Quickstriker is very eagar about this game, which makes people suspicious of him. We need to watch out for the Mafia taking advantage of this.

Either Xelin, with RoyW, otherwise maybe quickstriker are the people im most interested in now. How about you? You seem a tiny bit quiet, no uber long posts, but you definitely have some good insight.

-Iaaan


This is all Iaaan PM'd me, nothing about being a DT
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
rANDY
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United Kingdom748 Posts
January 29 2010 03:52 GMT
#730
I see you were voting for jadefist johnny, even tho i was originally the one that referenced the branded hand as pointing to him, I feel that this is the only connection so far and even then it isn't a great one. Since then also d3_crescentia's post linking the same clue of the "branded hand" to gaizka to be more likely to fit.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
January 29 2010 03:53 GMT
#731
On January 29 2010 10:10 d3_crescentia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2010 10:02 no_re wrote:
On January 29 2010 09:55 d3_crescentia wrote:
Dunno for sure; it's something I'm keeping in mind. My money's still on someone like Jonoman92 or RoyW atm. Though, I've been itching to see what color he turns out to be, because I've reviewed his earlier posts and found some good ideas and some bad ideas.


On January 26 2010 07:53 XeliN wrote:
The next obvious target, although they could choose from many, for the Mafia to try to get lynched would be Royw, look out for this, some of them have already tried to associate "clues" with him if you are a Townie I urge you not to vote for him.


Xelin was good at this game...

Or that he just got defensive when Shockeyy criticized him and viewed everything he said as a possible mafia threat. IIRC Shockeyy was the first to criticize RoyW for supporting Xelin - which seemed within a reasonable range of behaviors.

I know Shockeyy is posting from his phone, but with that said it seems to me that there wasn't any reason why Shockeyy was so firm in his conviction that Xelin was mafia. I might decide to vote him too. There are just so many suspicious candidates around here; I feel like a girl in a shopping mall trying on clothes.


I was firm, wtf you talking about? Did you not see as to how many times I re-read his post and even provided with reasons as to why he was mafia. Like everyone else here, and even tree.hugger, I fucked up in choosing him. Which is why I just leave the clue seeking to you guys. I wish I can really try and find clues, but it's fucking hard with a phone. I will just read what every one has to say, and give my little 2cents here and there. My townie role only comes into play when I have to go and vote. Either way, when I do see something suspicious, I do post it and if you count the people that I have accused, it was like only three or four.
Life?
haster27
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Taiwan809 Posts
January 29 2010 03:55 GMT
#732
Pretty funny about all that Florida debacle

Anyhow, water and satellite map are pretty far-fetched connections I think. Especially since it is not single clue casually thrown away, but re-occuring theme.
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
January 29 2010 04:15 GMT
#733
On January 29 2010 12:53 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2010 10:10 d3_crescentia wrote:
On January 29 2010 10:02 no_re wrote:
On January 29 2010 09:55 d3_crescentia wrote:
Dunno for sure; it's something I'm keeping in mind. My money's still on someone like Jonoman92 or RoyW atm. Though, I've been itching to see what color he turns out to be, because I've reviewed his earlier posts and found some good ideas and some bad ideas.


On January 26 2010 07:53 XeliN wrote:
The next obvious target, although they could choose from many, for the Mafia to try to get lynched would be Royw, look out for this, some of them have already tried to associate "clues" with him if you are a Townie I urge you not to vote for him.


Xelin was good at this game...

Or that he just got defensive when Shockeyy criticized him and viewed everything he said as a possible mafia threat. IIRC Shockeyy was the first to criticize RoyW for supporting Xelin - which seemed within a reasonable range of behaviors.

I know Shockeyy is posting from his phone, but with that said it seems to me that there wasn't any reason why Shockeyy was so firm in his conviction that Xelin was mafia. I might decide to vote him too. There are just so many suspicious candidates around here; I feel like a girl in a shopping mall trying on clothes.


I was firm, wtf you talking about? Did you not see as to how many times I re-read his post and even provided with reasons as to why he was mafia. Like everyone else here, and even tree.hugger, I fucked up in choosing him. Which is why I just leave the clue seeking to you guys. I wish I can really try and find clues, but it's fucking hard with a phone. I will just read what every one has to say, and give my little 2cents here and there. My townie role only comes into play when I have to go and vote. Either way, when I do see something suspicious, I do post it and if you count the people that I have accused, it was like only three or four.

Yeah, but most of your reasons were a bunch of what ifs, along the lines of "he must be doing this because he's trying to confuse us" and rarely considered (or didn't have the time/posting ability to consider) that he might just have his own perspective.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
January 29 2010 04:42 GMT
#734
On January 29 2010 12:52 no_re wrote:
I see you were voting for jadefist johnny, even tho i was originally the one that referenced the branded hand as pointing to him, I feel that this is the only connection so far and even then it isn't a great one. Since then also d3_crescentia's post linking the same clue of the "branded hand" to gaizka to be more likely to fit.

i voted for jadefist because of your clue but also because i saw him voting for me when i clicked on the voting thread first
i'm not trying to play mind games as if i was mafia ><
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
January 29 2010 04:48 GMT
#735
Alright, fuck it. I've had enough rooting around names and blogs to find that you can make a connection to a sword with a large portion of our population. Just looked at SagaZ's blog and saw that he references Berserk, which features a main character that - check it out - WEARS BLACK and WIELDS A SWORD.

I'm going to be sticking with no_re for my first vote, regardless of my doubts about it. I think it's worth a shot, and if it turns out I'm wrong then I'm wrong.

My second vote is going to be going to QuickStriker, because I'd like to get to the bottom of these vague 'quick' clues once and for all, and because he hasn't been around recently to do anything helpful. Judging by one of his earlier posts:
Like I have stated over again and again from the very beginning of the game, the purpose for me in this game is to guide fellow novices of the TL mafia game and helping the town lead its way to a positive direction. And this is in regardless of who I might be in the ultimate end when all of you find out
My instinct is to label him either Bodyguard or Mafia going by this, as I recall him claiming green earlier. We'll see in the morning, I suppose.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
dozko
Profile Joined December 2009
United Kingdom160 Posts
January 29 2010 11:25 GMT
#736
Hmm I still think that not lynching jonoman is a mistake. As someone else pointed out there are far too many suspects even though its day 3, I guess mainly because we lost 1 DT very early and the other hasnt been so persuasive, whoever he is.

However if the "hypnotized" clue is connected to the anime on QS's profile (and I dont watch any so i cant know), then I dont think voting for shockeyy is the most precise thing to do (although the braided hand clue might refer to him). A much better choice is jonoman imo and im sad to see people have not caught on to the idea. I guess we'll have to see how events unfold tonight...
People respond to incentives; the rest is commentary.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
January 29 2010 17:48 GMT
#737
On January 29 2010 10:22 no_re wrote:


Anyway if I get lynched here is my list of mafia

Most likely:

ShoCkey
Quickstriker
Jonnyspazz
Tree.Hugger

Possibly:

d3_crescentia
Dozko

and the 7th who I believe if he is possibly mafia, and if he is has played it very well:

Fulgrim

So by the time im dead it will probably be too late anyway since they got the two places of power and such a good start. Also kinda posting this for posterity so i can be like "booya, nothing but net" come the end of the game

ps. godfather - quickstriker


I believe you...Tree.Hugger's votes make no sense...

Which has become highly suspect in my opinion

AND fuck voting closed...not like me changing my vote would of made a difference, I just wanted to take it off No_re....

crescentia, amazing find on QS though...I really would suspect him after that....so let's see what he pops, eh?
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 29 2010 17:48 GMT
#738
[image loading]


Night 1

The town had almost unanimously voted. They dragged both Shockeyy and Quickstriker up to the blocks and locked them down, with their neck down on their wooden block. They screamed, and howled with rage. But it was too late, two axes came down, and their heads rolled off into the crowd. quickstriker eyes stared up at them, burning the question "why" into their minds. shockeyy had one single tear roll down his cheek.

The town stared in horror and they began to depart, but then the lords justice came. The heavens opened and light flashed. Leaving six men dead amidst some ash. First was
7strife beside him were
nigol and Iplaythings
then scattered around those three.
joxxOr, Man.magic, Gaizka, rainbow

The town stared in horror and did a final tally of todays deaths.
7strife the mafia
nigol and iplaythings the medics
quickstriker the bodyguard
joxxOr, man.magic, Gaizka, rainbow, and shockeyy the townies.

The night was fast approaching, and the town ran to hide, for the mafia was coming.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
January 29 2010 17:52 GMT
#739
On January 29 2010 13:48 d3_crescentia wrote:
Judging by one of his earlier posts:
Show nested quote +
Like I have stated over again and again from the very beginning of the game, the purpose for me in this game is to guide fellow novices of the TL mafia game and helping the town lead its way to a positive direction. And this is in regardless of who I might be in the ultimate end when all of you find out
My instinct is to label him either Bodyguard or Mafia going by this, as I recall him claiming green earlier. We'll see in the morning, I suppose.

Guess I was right after all... wish I didn't waver in the last moment.

At least 7strife is dead.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
January 29 2010 17:53 GMT
#740
On January 29 2010 12:55 haster27 wrote:
Pretty funny about all that Florida debacle

Anyhow, water and satellite map are pretty far-fetched connections I think. Especially since it is not single clue casually thrown away, but re-occuring theme.


Well I'd hardly count that far-fetched...It shows water, and shore lines...him thinking it was Florida isn't really that big of a deal, your picture being a coast line with a bunch of water is the big deal...

Isn't water and a shore reoccurring?
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27861
firebathero 2275
Bisu 816
Hyuk 453
Horang2 379
BeSt 212
Larva 180
EffOrt 129
Sexy 122
Leta 103
[ Show more ]
Soma 99
Dewaltoss 89
Light 80
Killer 71
Rush 54
Pusan 53
ZerO 50
Barracks 48
soO 47
ToSsGirL 46
Mini 45
Yoon 36
Sharp 35
Aegong 28
Shinee 27
NaDa 24
Bale 23
Sacsri 18
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 12
Noble 12
Terrorterran 6
zelot 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 187
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1824
byalli869
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor957
crisheroes799
Other Games
gofns36367
singsing1592
olofmeister1067
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS45
B2W.Neo20
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH24
• StrangeGG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 41m
OSC
11h 41m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 41m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.