• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:38
CEST 03:38
KST 10:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9096 users

Mini Mafia 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
January 04 2010 22:13 GMT
#63
Hi.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
January 05 2010 20:37 GMT
#93
On January 06 2010 05:19 HeavOnEarth wrote:
Hello. Reading posts

Me too.

I'm really not sure what to make of judge's claim for the moment, but I don't immediately see the point. I hope there is more to it than "trust me".

Actually, I haven't even read the rules thoroughly yet. I'm going to go do that, and I will be back in a few hours (class).
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
January 05 2010 23:54 GMT
#111
On January 06 2010 05:57 L wrote:
Its entirely possible there are 2 [medics] granted that they may have stacked the mafia team with very good players and used an extra medic as compensation.

This seems unlikely. If mafia have special roles or something I suppose this could be true, but in the spirit of a small game I can't see that being a likely case either.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
January 06 2010 22:03 GMT
#158
On January 07 2010 06:24 Vivi57 wrote:
At this point, I think it's +ev for the mafia not to accuse anyone and just stay out of the way while the town hangs itself. The people who haven't posted much or accused anyone are:

chez
heavon
mikeymoo

All 3 have posted a bit, but haven't actually said anything. I'm much less inclined to kill heavon because it seems like he's putting in a decent effort. Chez has said that he is going to not do his brown crap this game and not posted anything else. Mikeymoo has responded more directly to the game, but not really to any situations that have arisen. Because of this, I'm going to put my vote there for now, but may have to change it because I think judge should live till day 2 at least.

Hi I have school from 8-3 Mountain Time daily. I intend on giving my thoughts today, so hold your horses, alright? Reading now. Most of the game passes while I'm at school, and I suppose that's just unfortunate timing for me.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
January 06 2010 22:40 GMT
#166
I've thought about this for almost a day now, and I still don't understand judge's move.

I agree with L and Vivi. I think there is a case for judge being Medic or Vet, and even if there's a chance for him being GF, we might want to keep him around.

On the other hand, I have been thinking about this from a Medic's point of view for about a day, and it seems just like the rest of us, have come up dry in justifying this move. (Or at least publicly) It seems too valiant to be a townie protecting the real Medic, since it is unlikely the real Medic gets lynched on day 1 anyway. Which makes me lean toward Vet, but if that's the case, why make this move during the day? So to judge: can you answer if there was a good reason you claimed during the day?

Who else is a good candidate? I'm going to look through the thread again, but nobody has struck me. I might abstain tonight if I can't find a good case (or be otherwise convinced) for someone else.

Incognito, would you like me to edit my vote, or post a new one, if i decide to switch?
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
January 07 2010 00:07 GMT
#171
On January 07 2010 08:32 vx70GTOJudgexv wrote:
From a scum-aligned point of view: I am mafia. I can sit back, let town go at themselves, maybe push for a no-lynch on D1 and help us just effortlessly pick people off. Or I can claim to be a medic. I can pass on a night-kill to try and confirm myself, but people might see through that. Or I can try and waste a DT check, but they might not buy into that either. When I don't die and other people start dying, I will be questioned.

This isn't even WIFOM here, there is just no gain from a scum perspective.

Small point: I can't see why mafia would claim medic and pass on a night kill. A night miss can still be regarded as Vet, right? It still makes some sense (I guess?) to claim medic, just not passing on a night kill.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
January 07 2010 00:55 GMT
#205
On January 07 2010 09:31 vx70GTOJudgexv wrote:
[...]Vivi hasn't really said much and is voting Mikey for some reason which he neglected to elaborate on.[...]


On January 07 2010 06:24 Vivi57 wrote:
[...]
At this point, I think it's +ev for the mafia not to accuse anyone and just stay out of the way while the town hangs itself. The people who haven't posted much or accused anyone are:

chez
heavon
mikeymoo

All 3 have posted a bit, but haven't actually said anything. I'm much less inclined to kill heavon because it seems like he's putting in a decent effort. Chez has said that he is going to not do his brown crap this game and not posted anything else. Mikeymoo has responded more directly to the game, but not really to any situations that have arisen. Because of this, I'm going to put my vote there for now, but may have to change it because I think judge should live till day 2 at least.

If you were still wondering, vivi doesn't seem to be here right now.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
January 07 2010 01:07 GMT
#214
On January 07 2010 09:54 Scamp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2010 06:25 Ace wrote:
what exceptional information? I really want to know this.


To answer this question from way back, I have no idea what exceptional information. Judge says he's going to work his magic, that'll provide exceptional information one way or another. Perhaps I dressed up the wording too much.


Anyway, I personally do not have a strong read on anybody at this point. I do not see the strength of the argument against Malongo, but if there's a tie between him and Judge at the end of the day I wouldn't be opposed to lynching him in that case.

My strongest suspicion right now, however, is Mikeymoo. "Strongest suspicion" is kind of a misnomer since I don't have a strong read on anybody, but something about his posts so far have given me suspicion. I think he's being overly careful not to attract attention to himself while trying to provide some content.

I will be able to get back to my computer about 20 minutes before the deadline. I'll make any necessary vote changes then.

Wow bad timing by me if that's what you think. I'm not even sure how that makes me suspicious when other people are also trying to keep attention away from themselves.

I'm just really confused right now. Usually my day 1 vote is pretty clear cut. This time though, I see no reason to kill Malongo (apart from keeping judge alive), and I don't care one way or the other if judge lives. I'm probably going to abstain in the end.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
January 07 2010 01:30 GMT
#223
I don't want malongo to die. I'm voting judge to get a no-lynch. I'm pretty sure malongo is innocent. I'm still 50/50 on judge, maybe 60/40 that he's town. I'd vote for a no-lynch but at this stage it's not going to happen.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
January 07 2010 01:31 GMT
#225
Wow bad timing again lol, but my vote is still just!
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
January 07 2010 01:34 GMT
#227
I was typing in this page when you were typing in the vote thread, Chez.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
January 07 2010 01:38 GMT
#229
I find it funny that I have to tell the mafia forum that I will brb because of groceries.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
January 07 2010 03:57 GMT
#283
My vote stays, I'm afraid with potential flip flopping I might mess something up -_-
This is kinda funny though.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
January 07 2010 04:31 GMT
#311
Okay, I'm sleeping now and have school until 5 local tomorrow. Once I get home I get to witness 3 hours of night phase, so please nobody hop on my ass for being "inactive". I'll try to check in the morning but no promises. Oh well, I guess it's night phase anyway.

Also, I don't know why Malongo didn't save himself. What info did we gain from this? Malongo's not mafia, which I suspected. Cool. Am I missing something?
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
January 08 2010 01:02 GMT
#334
Chezinu, I suppose you waited until I slept so you could try to build up momentum against me until I got back? That's kinda low, even if my smurf dissed yours.

You say you were fishing for mafia, but it's just as likely you were mafia fishing for blues, imo.
Your "confidence" in your read seems to me as if you're unsure and you're trying to fish for more information, which is cool. But you shouldn't mislead town into jumping on a bandwagon. Especially one that is based on something as loose as this.

Anyway, how does one catch a mafia in PMs? Short of admitting "I'm mafia", I don't ever give anyone credit for having this skill, maybe maybe maybe Ver or MBH at best. Saying I'm 100% mafia and that it's "gg" is just overconfident and foolish. Your posting timing and attitude just reek, I'm sorry.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
January 08 2010 04:24 GMT
#358
Those PMs are so out of context. The bad timing PM was because after I sent the one about Malongo was sent as Malongo was posting.
I'm actually really surprised that you think those PMs incriminate me in any way, but at least you posted some of them so the town can decide for itself. Sleeping now.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
January 08 2010 20:59 GMT
#394
Chez wtf are you talking about?
4. wasn't selfish. It was to make it a tie.
10 didn't happen?
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
January 08 2010 21:13 GMT
#397
On January 09 2010 06:06 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2010 05:59 mikeymoo wrote:
Chez wtf are you talking about?
4. wasn't selfish. It was to make it a tie.
10 didn't happen?

oh 10 was that you voted Judge and said you weren't going to change because you were scared.

Show nested quote +
On January 07 2010 12:57 mikeymoo wrote:
My vote stays, I'm afraid with potential flip flopping I might mess something up -_-
This is kinda funny though.


it was fun! Self-made suspense!

4. Your mafia, everything you do has to be bad!

You were flipflopping your votes like a moron. You set it up for a tie by voting Malongo. Then, ideally, Malongo comes and ties the vote. Then you switch off and judge dies. That's what I was afraid of. I was ready to switch at the last moment but doing so earlier makes it so Malongo can't save himself.
I bet you Malongo didn't vote for judge because he was afraid of the same thing.
You're unpredictable and chaotic. I think I see why people don't like it when you play. It doesn't make you unreadable, it just screws up the game.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
January 08 2010 21:22 GMT
#399
On January 09 2010 06:16 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2010 06:13 mikeymoo wrote:
On January 09 2010 06:06 Chezinu wrote:
On January 09 2010 05:59 mikeymoo wrote:
Chez wtf are you talking about?
4. wasn't selfish. It was to make it a tie.
10 didn't happen?

oh 10 was that you voted Judge and said you weren't going to change because you were scared.

On January 07 2010 12:57 mikeymoo wrote:
My vote stays, I'm afraid with potential flip flopping I might mess something up -_-
This is kinda funny though.


it was fun! Self-made suspense!

4. Your mafia, everything you do has to be bad!

You were flipflopping your votes like a moron. You set it up for a tie by voting Malongo. Then, ideally, Malongo comes and ties the vote. Then you switch off and judge dies. That's what I was afraid of. I was ready to switch at the last moment but doing so earlier makes it so Malongo can't save himself.
I bet you Malongo didn't vote for judge because he was afraid of the same thing.
You're unpredictable and chaotic. I think I see why people don't like it when you play. It doesn't make you unreadable, it just screws up the game.

I know, telling everyone you were mafia... That must have made you sad... But look on the bright side! You didn't kill me last night so you might have granted yourself an extra day. Or I might be lucky and the town believes me for once.

I'm going to respond to this just to let you know I read it.
I like to bring issues to the table. You contribute nothing. Maybe if you didn't post in an ADHD manner and actually addressed my points, I would give you some respect. This is the attitude that causes chaos in this game. Guess who gains an advantage from chaos?
Yeah I'm sad. I'm not mafia and you try to pin me while I'm sleeping/at school? Have some manner ffs. I even told you I would be away.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
January 09 2010 22:57 GMT
#454
On January 10 2010 07:42 Chezinu wrote:
None of the mafia is pming me anymore... Mikeymoo hasn't talk to me in a long time and I sent him so many pm's. He didn't even tell me if he forwarded the pm's to his mafia buddies. I know he had school, but it is Saturday now.. So I'm just wondering, has the other two mafia talked to him recently? Is he upset that you guys went with my plan and voted to lynch him today to gain trust?

Hi.
You're spamming my inbox with shit.

Who says I can't be busy on a Saturday? It's called homework.

For posterity:

Chezinu Dear mikey 1/10 07:35 Save / Delete / U
Chezinu is it him? 1/9 15:15 Save / Delete / U
Chezinu dun dun dun 1/9 12:09 Save / Delete / U
Chezinu what role do you think I am> 1/9 06:55 Save / Delete / U
Chezinu you having fun? 1/9 06:22 Save / Delete / U
Chezinu Hey guys! 1/8 20:52 Save / Delete / U
Chezinu Dear Mafia 1/8 10:35 Save / Delete / U

ffs. You're on my personal ban list. I now remember why I stopped playing mafia. It wasn't because of school, it's because of players like you that continually post/PM bs. I think it makes the game unenjoyable for everybody involved. If I fail to respond to a PM, stfu.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 144
NeuroSwarm 69
FoxeR 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 485
Bale 53
League of Legends
Doublelift4646
Other Games
summit1g8886
JimRising 557
ViBE213
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick628
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Light_VIP 13
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1210
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 22m
Patches Events
13h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 22m
OSC
21h 22m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.