• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:24
CEST 20:24
KST 03:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10523 users

[EU LCS] Summer 2014 Playoffs Week 2 - Page 41

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 54 Next
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
August 16 2014 16:07 GMT
#801
On August 17 2014 01:05 nafta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2014 01:03 ketchup wrote:
On August 17 2014 00:56 nafta wrote:
This game really doesn't feel close at all yet the gold difference is nothing.Jax going for vamp>tri is just stupid.


I think it's a lot about how far behind the "losing" team perceives themselves being. If they feel they are far behind, they position so badly, and so cautiously that they don't take advantage of their own hit skill shots. This causes them to lose fights. After losing the fights, they justify it as "we were losing anyways, and so fighting was a bad idea" instead of "if we were positioned better there, we could have won the fight."

Yea it is obvious it is mentality based.Honestly feels like most of the playoff games were decided by teams choking because of no actual experience at real tournaments and not weekly meaningless games.

You really cant say that Roccat has no experience in playoff games.
Off-season = best season
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-16 16:12:44
August 16 2014 16:12 GMT
#802
Man gambit went berserk when they qualified last year, now SK are kinda hugging it out.
And obligatory kevin/jankos/niq/creaton/vander polish dream team comment
Glorious SEA doto
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-16 16:13:59
August 16 2014 16:12 GMT
#803
On August 17 2014 01:05 nafta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2014 01:03 ketchup wrote:
On August 17 2014 00:56 nafta wrote:
This game really doesn't feel close at all yet the gold difference is nothing.Jax going for vamp>tri is just stupid.


I think it's a lot about how far behind the "losing" team perceives themselves being. If they feel they are far behind, they position so badly, and so cautiously that they don't take advantage of their own hit skill shots. This causes them to lose fights. After losing the fights, they justify it as "we were losing anyways, and so fighting was a bad idea" instead of "if we were positioned better there, we could have won the fight."

Yea it is obvious it is mentality based.Honestly feels like most of the playoff games were decided by teams choking because of no actual experience at real tournaments and not weekly meaningless games.


I feel it's a combination of both. It's a lot to do with the LCS system, but also to do with how seriously these teams take the games. There's also the problem that certain teams have a goal that is just to stay relevant in their respective region without worrying about something higher.

Poll: Recommend SK Gaming vs Roccat Game 3?

Yes (0)
 
0%

No (2)
 
100%

If you have time for it. (0)
 
0%

2 total votes

Your vote: Recommend SK Gaming vs Roccat Game 3?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time for it.



On August 17 2014 01:12 Fusilero wrote:
Man gambit went berserk when they qualified last year, now SK are kinda hugging it out.


gg no re
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
August 16 2014 16:15 GMT
#804
Hm, if anything I'd say that both Roccat and SK performed better in playoffs. SK is simply a better team, no matter how much some people like to undermine them. Well, at least I hope that ALL will beat Fnatic free considering that ALL vs SK was close, FNC vs ROC was even closer and SK vs ROC was a stomp. So far my predictions all came true (except that I vastly overestimated MIL, and slightly overestimated FNC because I thought semi will be free for them).
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
August 16 2014 16:17 GMT
#805
On August 17 2014 01:07 Redox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2014 01:05 nafta wrote:
On August 17 2014 01:03 ketchup wrote:
On August 17 2014 00:56 nafta wrote:
This game really doesn't feel close at all yet the gold difference is nothing.Jax going for vamp>tri is just stupid.


I think it's a lot about how far behind the "losing" team perceives themselves being. If they feel they are far behind, they position so badly, and so cautiously that they don't take advantage of their own hit skill shots. This causes them to lose fights. After losing the fights, they justify it as "we were losing anyways, and so fighting was a bad idea" instead of "if we were positioned better there, we could have won the fight."

Yea it is obvious it is mentality based.Honestly feels like most of the playoff games were decided by teams choking because of no actual experience at real tournaments and not weekly meaningless games.

You really cant say that Roccat has no experience in playoff games.

Maybe.That doesn't change the fact that most games were based on people losing them rather than other team winning them.
TitusVI
Profile Joined April 2013
Germany8319 Posts
August 16 2014 16:18 GMT
#806
Teams definatly need more b5 experience. Of course some of them already have experience but to really be good at it and understand all the small nuances that can make such a big difference you need to play that more or less constantly.
Science>Mechanics
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
August 16 2014 16:19 GMT
#807
On August 17 2014 01:15 AlterKot wrote:
Hm, if anything I'd say that both Roccat and SK performed better in playoffs. SK is simply a better team, no matter how much some people like to undermine them. Well, at least I hope that ALL will beat Fnatic free considering that ALL vs SK was close, FNC vs ROC was even closer and SK vs ROC was a stomp. So far my predictions all came true (except that I vastly overestimated MIL, and slightly overestimated FNC because I thought semi will be free for them).

Yeah that is what I thought as well. The series between Roc and Fnc was so close although Fnc has much more experience in playoffs. The difference was simply that Fnc is straight up a little better. Similar with the other series.
Off-season = best season
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-16 16:21:18
August 16 2014 16:20 GMT
#808
On August 17 2014 01:15 AlterKot wrote:
Hm, if anything I'd say that both Roccat and SK performed better in playoffs. SK is simply a better team, no matter how much some people like to undermine them. Well, at least I hope that ALL will beat Fnatic free considering that ALL vs SK was close, FNC vs ROC was even closer and SK vs ROC was a stomp. So far my predictions all came true (except that I vastly overestimated MIL, and slightly overestimated FNC because I thought semi will be free for them).


That's kind of the problem. The performances were better, but the teams still looked really shakey. Even Fnatic and Alliance games yesterday were fairly difficult to watch in terms of how refined/controlled the teams looked. They should be much better. I want them to be much better because as it goes now, they have so much more to work on. These problems have been the same since the beginning of these LCS seasons. This applies to both NA LCS and EU LCS. I really want these teams to have a real chance at Worlds.
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
August 16 2014 16:21 GMT
#809
On August 17 2014 01:17 nafta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2014 01:07 Redox wrote:
On August 17 2014 01:05 nafta wrote:
On August 17 2014 01:03 ketchup wrote:
On August 17 2014 00:56 nafta wrote:
This game really doesn't feel close at all yet the gold difference is nothing.Jax going for vamp>tri is just stupid.


I think it's a lot about how far behind the "losing" team perceives themselves being. If they feel they are far behind, they position so badly, and so cautiously that they don't take advantage of their own hit skill shots. This causes them to lose fights. After losing the fights, they justify it as "we were losing anyways, and so fighting was a bad idea" instead of "if we were positioned better there, we could have won the fight."

Yea it is obvious it is mentality based.Honestly feels like most of the playoff games were decided by teams choking because of no actual experience at real tournaments and not weekly meaningless games.

You really cant say that Roccat has no experience in playoff games.

Maybe.That doesn't change the fact that most games were based on people losing them rather than other team winning them.

That is always a matter of your personal definitions, and in any case not different to the non-playoff games.
Off-season = best season
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-16 16:23:50
August 16 2014 16:23 GMT
#810
I really want Alliance to 3-0 Fnatic tomorrow. Have all the games be stomps so I can have hope for EU at Worlds.
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-16 16:26:02
August 16 2014 16:25 GMT
#811
Well, I have no faith in EU this season and I never caught the ALL hype, and so far the playoffs reassured my stance. I'm really curious about the NA playoffs though, would be cool to see C9, CLG or TSM in top4.
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
August 16 2014 16:26 GMT
#812
On August 17 2014 01:20 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2014 01:15 AlterKot wrote:
Hm, if anything I'd say that both Roccat and SK performed better in playoffs. SK is simply a better team, no matter how much some people like to undermine them. Well, at least I hope that ALL will beat Fnatic free considering that ALL vs SK was close, FNC vs ROC was even closer and SK vs ROC was a stomp. So far my predictions all came true (except that I vastly overestimated MIL, and slightly overestimated FNC because I thought semi will be free for them).


That's kind of the problem. The performances were better, but the teams still looked really shakey. Even Fnatic and Alliance games yesterday were fairly difficult to watch in terms of how refined/controlled the teams looked. They should be much better. I want them to be much better because as it goes now, they have so much more to work on. These problems have been the same since the beginning of these LCS seasons. This applies to both NA LCS and EU LCS. I really want these teams to have a real chance at Worlds.

Yeah I felt the same.Maybe my expectations for the eu teams are simply unrealistic.I just hoped alliance and fnatic would look like good teams and they didn't at all at the most important part of the season when their play should be the best.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-16 16:26:45
August 16 2014 16:26 GMT
#813
On August 17 2014 01:20 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2014 01:15 AlterKot wrote:
Hm, if anything I'd say that both Roccat and SK performed better in playoffs. SK is simply a better team, no matter how much some people like to undermine them. Well, at least I hope that ALL will beat Fnatic free considering that ALL vs SK was close, FNC vs ROC was even closer and SK vs ROC was a stomp. So far my predictions all came true (except that I vastly overestimated MIL, and slightly overestimated FNC because I thought semi will be free for them).


That's kind of the problem. The performances were better, but the teams still looked really shakey. Even Fnatic and Alliance games yesterday were fairly difficult to watch in terms of how refined/controlled the teams looked. They should be much better. I want them to be much better because as it goes now, they have so much more to work on. These problems have been the same since the beginning of these LCS seasons. This applies to both NA LCS and EU LCS. I really want these teams to have a real chance at Worlds.

Are you not on the curse worlds hype train!?

For serious though I don't have much expectations of the west looking at how off alliance beyond froggen and fnatic looked against SK/Roccat. Maybe they'll look better in the finals and on the world stage, I don't have much expectations of NA (I'm not going to trot out the "lomoQ were 6th in LPL lel shit") but hai has really been a struggler recently and while I legitimately believe that C9 and lomoQ can compete on their best day with all the drama and hai's struggles I'm scared if lomoQ and C9 will be on their best day.

As for TSM lel and as for CLG they can't go to worlds because of glorious curse worlds hypetrain. Maybe shook will shake (EHUEHUEHEUHEUHUEHUEHE) his apparent stage fright now that he's won a series and alliance will run a pain train on fnatic and restore hope
Glorious SEA doto
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-16 16:29:52
August 16 2014 16:29 GMT
#814
Well we'll be making predicshuns soon, but I'm actually pretty hype for TSM. Bjergsen is still pretty fucking good. With Kha being another good jungler now it may be enough to make Amazing's champion pool decent. Dyrus actually played well recently. And who knows maybe that month-long break was enough for Turtle to get good again. Lustboy is convincing. Of course they have to make all of it work and synergize with Lustboy in a short time... But they are still my western dark horse for Worlds this year.
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
loSleb
Profile Joined December 2010
Austria1389 Posts
August 16 2014 16:30 GMT
#815
I'm ready for the LMQ wins worlds into "USA USA USA" chants. NA best region.
Prog
Profile Joined December 2009
United Kingdom1470 Posts
August 16 2014 16:32 GMT
#816
It's the same as every year and just like the last times EU will be quite well placed and NA disappoint.


+ Show Spoiler +
Also the OGN teams did not look very refined either in their finals.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-16 16:32:49
August 16 2014 16:32 GMT
#817
I don't doubt TSM's talent and I do believe that this patch might be better for amazing and W I L D B O Y S will probably be way better now that they have time to synergise and grow as a duo but I haven't really seen them show any of the intelligent ognTSM rotations and all that shit that makes people sound smart to talk about. I'd give them a good shot at 3rd, maybe upsetting lomoQ on a very fortunate day, maybe I'm wrong and maybe they'll figure something out and loco will literally be the next kkoma
Glorious SEA doto
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-16 16:40:38
August 16 2014 16:36 GMT
#818
On August 17 2014 01:26 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2014 01:20 ketchup wrote:
On August 17 2014 01:15 AlterKot wrote:
Hm, if anything I'd say that both Roccat and SK performed better in playoffs. SK is simply a better team, no matter how much some people like to undermine them. Well, at least I hope that ALL will beat Fnatic free considering that ALL vs SK was close, FNC vs ROC was even closer and SK vs ROC was a stomp. So far my predictions all came true (except that I vastly overestimated MIL, and slightly overestimated FNC because I thought semi will be free for them).


That's kind of the problem. The performances were better, but the teams still looked really shakey. Even Fnatic and Alliance games yesterday were fairly difficult to watch in terms of how refined/controlled the teams looked. They should be much better. I want them to be much better because as it goes now, they have so much more to work on. These problems have been the same since the beginning of these LCS seasons. This applies to both NA LCS and EU LCS. I really want these teams to have a real chance at Worlds.

Are you not on the curse worlds hype train!?

For serious though I don't have much expectations of the west looking at how off alliance beyond froggen and fnatic looked against SK/Roccat. Maybe they'll look better in the finals and on the world stage, I don't have much expectations of NA (I'm not going to trot out the "lomoQ were 6th in LPL lel shit") but hai has really been a struggler recently and while I legitimately believe that C9 and lomoQ can compete on their best day with all the drama and hai's struggles I'm scared if lomoQ and C9 will be on their best day.

As for TSM lel and as for CLG they can't go to worlds because of glorious curse worlds hypetrain. Maybe shook will shake (EHUEHUEHEUHEUHUEHUEHE) his apparent stage fright now that he's won a series and alliance will run a pain train on fnatic and restore hope


I can't root for Curse to worlds hype train at all. Mostly because I think they'll get dominated by any other team at worlds. I'd rather it be CLG that makes it to worlds. CLG, at least, look like their goal is something higher than NA LCS. I also want this trip to Korea for CLG to work because it might make more NA teams take chances like these. There's more problems as well with Curse. Curse seem fairly happy being 4th every split, and they have this whole issue with screwing their own players/taking advantage of younger players. I dislike it a lot.

As much as I'm not a fan of the TSM hype that happens in NA, even they seem to be aiming for something higher than NA LCS. Their goal this season has been to make it to worlds, and the fact that they take a lot of steps towards that goal is fairly impressive even with the backlash
Acertos
Profile Joined February 2012
France852 Posts
August 16 2014 18:18 GMT
#819
Imo both ALL and FNC prepared mostly for each other and if I had been in their place I would have done that.
Like in the interview Xpeke was like "We were always better but made stupid strategic mistakes" (or something), so it wouldn't shock me at all if they did that.

Let's just hope for some very good finals tomorrow.
Shiznick
Profile Joined December 2008
United States2200 Posts
August 16 2014 18:37 GMT
#820
On August 17 2014 01:36 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2014 01:26 Fusilero wrote:
On August 17 2014 01:20 ketchup wrote:
On August 17 2014 01:15 AlterKot wrote:
Hm, if anything I'd say that both Roccat and SK performed better in playoffs. SK is simply a better team, no matter how much some people like to undermine them. Well, at least I hope that ALL will beat Fnatic free considering that ALL vs SK was close, FNC vs ROC was even closer and SK vs ROC was a stomp. So far my predictions all came true (except that I vastly overestimated MIL, and slightly overestimated FNC because I thought semi will be free for them).


That's kind of the problem. The performances were better, but the teams still looked really shakey. Even Fnatic and Alliance games yesterday were fairly difficult to watch in terms of how refined/controlled the teams looked. They should be much better. I want them to be much better because as it goes now, they have so much more to work on. These problems have been the same since the beginning of these LCS seasons. This applies to both NA LCS and EU LCS. I really want these teams to have a real chance at Worlds.

Are you not on the curse worlds hype train!?

For serious though I don't have much expectations of the west looking at how off alliance beyond froggen and fnatic looked against SK/Roccat. Maybe they'll look better in the finals and on the world stage, I don't have much expectations of NA (I'm not going to trot out the "lomoQ were 6th in LPL lel shit") but hai has really been a struggler recently and while I legitimately believe that C9 and lomoQ can compete on their best day with all the drama and hai's struggles I'm scared if lomoQ and C9 will be on their best day.

As for TSM lel and as for CLG they can't go to worlds because of glorious curse worlds hypetrain. Maybe shook will shake (EHUEHUEHEUHEUHUEHUEHE) his apparent stage fright now that he's won a series and alliance will run a pain train on fnatic and restore hope


I can't root for Curse to worlds hype train at all. Mostly because I think they'll get dominated by any other team at worlds. I'd rather it be CLG that makes it to worlds. CLG, at least, look like their goal is something higher than NA LCS. I also want this trip to Korea for CLG to work because it might make more NA teams take chances like these. There's more problems as well with Curse. Curse seem fairly happy being 4th every split, and they have this whole issue with screwing their own players/taking advantage of younger players. I dislike it a lot.

As much as I'm not a fan of the TSM hype that happens in NA, even they seem to be aiming for something higher than NA LCS. Their goal this season has been to make it to worlds, and the fact that they take a lot of steps towards that goal is fairly impressive even with the backlash

I don't root for Curse because their playstyle is boring as fuck. Charismatic gameplay wins me over.
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Harstem504
IndyStarCraft 248
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 504
IndyStarCraft 248
Railgan 80
JuggernautJason60
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15106
BeSt 382
Mini 200
Soma 189
Dewaltoss 145
Mind 94
hero 65
Zeus 43
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 25
[ Show more ]
Bale 23
NaDa 20
Rock 19
PianO 18
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc4809
qojqva2594
420jenkins494
Counter-Strike
fl0m3787
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5055
Khaldor1219
Liquid`Hasu1044
MindelVK13
Other Games
FrodaN1715
B2W.Neo810
byalli453
Hui .260
QueenE72
Mew2King47
summit1g5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1177
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 29
• Reevou 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 43
• blackmanpl 20
• 80smullet 8
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4279
League of Legends
• Nemesis1881
Other Games
• imaqtpie776
• Shiphtur282
• WagamamaTV238
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
36m
BSL Open Qualifier
36m
Replay Cast
4h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 36m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 36m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.