• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:10
CEST 19:10
KST 02:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9258 users

[EU LCS] Spring 2014 Super Week 11 - Page 31

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 50 Next All
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
April 02 2014 18:34 GMT
#601
On April 03 2014 03:32 AsnSensation wrote:
kinda cool that SK is doing well after everyone dismissed them before the season. Especially happy for my german brothers Candypanda and Nrated!

Will never be a SK fan though, Svenskeren and Jesisz too retarded flamers in soloQ


Kinda helps that they have an extra win that they shouldn't have.
MattBarry
Profile Joined March 2011
United States4006 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-02 18:36:43
April 02 2014 18:35 GMT
#602
On April 03 2014 03:32 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 03:29 MattBarry wrote:
On April 03 2014 03:27 ketchup wrote:
On April 03 2014 03:21 Redox wrote:
On April 03 2014 03:19 ketchup wrote:
On April 03 2014 03:16 doppr wrote:
Quickshot is sooo exhausting to listen to. Ruins so much of eu lcs.


I just wish casters were more truthful in their analysis. Most of the time, they like to twist a bad play from one team to an "amazing play there by other team". It's really not fun to listen to, but I guess it's good enough for the normal viewer.

Because you are not a "normal viewer" right? lol


I don't know if I am. I usually mute commentary, and I despise the camera/observer work. It frustrates me, but I try not to complain about it too much. I assume the normal viewer actually enjoys the commentary + what is shown on screen.

Idk how you do it, I'd rather hear mediocre commentary than not be able to hear spells

i love monte+doa's commentary, because during the boring part of the game they're like "okay nothing is going on, lets talk about really stupid funny shit to fill this dumb baron bait dance"

I've loved Doa since his GSL casting. Monte has made me a CLG fan

I wish they let us hear the SK team chat at the fight where nidalee jumped forward into chompers. I imagine it went something like "Did he just fucking jump into us?"
Platinum Support GOD
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
April 02 2014 18:35 GMT
#603
On April 03 2014 03:22 Redox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 03:20 Fusilero wrote:
On April 03 2014 03:19 ketchup wrote:
On April 03 2014 03:16 doppr wrote:
Quickshot is sooo exhausting to listen to. Ruins so much of eu lcs.


I just wish casters were more truthful in their analysis. Most of the time, they like to twist a bad play from one team to an "amazing play there by other team". It's really not fun to listen to, but I guess it's good enough for the normal viewer.

We've seen the first signs of a loss sugar coating from jatt and kobe24 "Nien rarely wins lane, cruzer needs to do more than get dragged along"

Quickshot does that all the time, and is wrong half of the time. He should critisize less, not more. Because he has no idea what hes talking about.

C'mon, he never criticises when it's Alliance, so he makes sure to never make bad critics, right?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Swords
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
6038 Posts
April 02 2014 18:35 GMT
#604
On April 03 2014 03:32 AsnSensation wrote:
kinda cool that SK is doing well after everyone dismissed them before the season. Especially happy for my german brothers Candypanda and Nrated!

Will never be a SK fan though, Svenskeren and Jesisz too retarded flamers in soloQ


I like CandyP and Nrated, but man I really dislike the rest of SK so much that I can't bring myself to root for them.

On top of the fact they hired Incarnati0n to coach them, that team is just full of douchebags.
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
April 02 2014 18:35 GMT
#605
Oh Sjokz <3
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
April 02 2014 18:37 GMT
#606
Poll: Recommend Supa Hot Crew vs SK?

Yes (2)
 
33%

No (3)
 
50%

If you have time for it. (1)
 
17%

6 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Supa Hot Crew vs SK?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time for it.

AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
April 02 2014 18:38 GMT
#607
so what kind of tie can we get now? 6 way tie is not possible anymore thx to SK win?
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
April 02 2014 18:38 GMT
#608
It would be pretty hilarious if Millenium now go 4-0. WHEN THEY'RE OUT OF LCS.
Glorious SEA doto
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
April 02 2014 18:41 GMT
#609
On April 03 2014 03:29 MattBarry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 03:27 ketchup wrote:
On April 03 2014 03:21 Redox wrote:
On April 03 2014 03:19 ketchup wrote:
On April 03 2014 03:16 doppr wrote:
Quickshot is sooo exhausting to listen to. Ruins so much of eu lcs.


I just wish casters were more truthful in their analysis. Most of the time, they like to twist a bad play from one team to an "amazing play there by other team". It's really not fun to listen to, but I guess it's good enough for the normal viewer.

Because you are not a "normal viewer" right? lol


I don't know if I am. I usually mute commentary, and I despise the camera/observer work. It frustrates me, but I try not to complain about it too much. I assume the normal viewer actually enjoys the commentary + what is shown on screen.

Idk how you do it, I'd rather hear mediocre commentary than not be able to hear spells


I enjoy the game sounds, and sometimes will unmute. It's just that the majority of the times, stream is muted. I mean I'm not a good player or anything, I just really don't like a lot of the commentary that the casters spout out. If sound is on, I'm doing my best to ignore what's being said, so might as well just turn sound off entirely.
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-02 18:42:38
April 02 2014 18:41 GMT
#610
Gogo Millenium, i give no fuck about organisation at all, but i want those dudes to stay in LCS.
Let SHC to play against NiP.

On April 03 2014 03:38 AsnSensation wrote:
so what kind of tie can we get now? 6 way tie is not possible anymore thx to SK win?


Still tons of tiebreakers can occure.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
MattBarry
Profile Joined March 2011
United States4006 Posts
April 02 2014 18:42 GMT
#611
On April 03 2014 03:38 Fusilero wrote:
It would be pretty hilarious if Millenium now go 4-0. WHEN THEY'RE OUT OF LCS.

I'd rather SHC git rekt by NiP than Mill. Getting last is truly a death sentence
Platinum Support GOD
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-02 18:43:59
April 02 2014 18:43 GMT
#612
On April 03 2014 03:42 MattBarry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 03:38 Fusilero wrote:
It would be pretty hilarious if Millenium now go 4-0. WHEN THEY'RE OUT OF LCS.

I'd rather SHC git rekt by NiP than Mill. Getting last is truly a death sentence


NiP aren't untouchable, Challenger Scene is just ridiculously weak in comparison to LCS.
There are 2,5 legit teams in NA and 1,5 teams in EU.
So, that's all.

Okay, probably EU have 2,5 as well, i need to watch Reason tonight.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
April 02 2014 18:43 GMT
#613
I can't imagine anybody giving the games their all right now

relegations are locked in, standings for playoffs basically don't matter since there's no team that's clearly better than anybody else.

the only ones that still really care are prolly mill and shc
A backwards poet writes inverse.
SimulatedAnneal
Profile Joined March 2012
765 Posts
April 02 2014 18:44 GMT
#614
On April 03 2014 03:38 AsnSensation wrote:
so what kind of tie can we get now? 6 way tie is not possible anymore thx to SK win?

There are a few different 5 way ties still possible.
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-02 18:45:27
April 02 2014 18:45 GMT
#615
On April 03 2014 03:43 Dandel Ion wrote:
I can't imagine anybody giving the games their all right now

relegations are locked in, standings for playoffs basically don't matter since there's no team that's clearly better than anybody else.

the only ones that still really care are prolly mill and shc


I bet, Alliance or Gambit prefer Roccat or CW to play against instead of clashing with each other.
Thing is, team who will finish 4th right now if SK will be first have real chances to win whole split l0l.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
MattBarry
Profile Joined March 2011
United States4006 Posts
April 02 2014 18:46 GMT
#616
On April 03 2014 03:43 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 03:42 MattBarry wrote:
On April 03 2014 03:38 Fusilero wrote:
It would be pretty hilarious if Millenium now go 4-0. WHEN THEY'RE OUT OF LCS.

I'd rather SHC git rekt by NiP than Mill. Getting last is truly a death sentence


NiP aren't untouchable, Challenger Scene is just ridiculously weak in comparison to LCS.
There are 2,5 legit teams in NA and 1,5 teams in EU.
So, that's all.

Okay, probably EU have 2,5 as well, i need to watch Reason tonight.

Why are you using commas like periods
Platinum Support GOD
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
April 02 2014 18:47 GMT
#617
Thank god no more quickshot.

I can finally listen to the god damn stream again
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
April 02 2014 18:48 GMT
#618
On April 03 2014 03:46 MattBarry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 03:43 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
On April 03 2014 03:42 MattBarry wrote:
On April 03 2014 03:38 Fusilero wrote:
It would be pretty hilarious if Millenium now go 4-0. WHEN THEY'RE OUT OF LCS.

I'd rather SHC git rekt by NiP than Mill. Getting last is truly a death sentence


NiP aren't untouchable, Challenger Scene is just ridiculously weak in comparison to LCS.
There are 2,5 legit teams in NA and 1,5 teams in EU.
So, that's all.

Okay, probably EU have 2,5 as well, i need to watch Reason tonight.

Why are you using commas like periods


Dunno, habit. We use commas in maths usually in Russia, not periods.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
April 02 2014 18:48 GMT
#619
On April 03 2014 03:46 MattBarry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 03:43 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
On April 03 2014 03:42 MattBarry wrote:
On April 03 2014 03:38 Fusilero wrote:
It would be pretty hilarious if Millenium now go 4-0. WHEN THEY'RE OUT OF LCS.

I'd rather SHC git rekt by NiP than Mill. Getting last is truly a death sentence


NiP aren't untouchable, Challenger Scene is just ridiculously weak in comparison to LCS.
There are 2,5 legit teams in NA and 1,5 teams in EU.
So, that's all.

Okay, probably EU have 2,5 as well, i need to watch Reason tonight.

Why are you using commas like periods

because periods are commas in glorious EU

at least round here, dunno bout mother russia
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
April 02 2014 18:54 GMT
#620
On April 03 2014 03:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 03:46 MattBarry wrote:
On April 03 2014 03:43 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
On April 03 2014 03:42 MattBarry wrote:
On April 03 2014 03:38 Fusilero wrote:
It would be pretty hilarious if Millenium now go 4-0. WHEN THEY'RE OUT OF LCS.

I'd rather SHC git rekt by NiP than Mill. Getting last is truly a death sentence


NiP aren't untouchable, Challenger Scene is just ridiculously weak in comparison to LCS.
There are 2,5 legit teams in NA and 1,5 teams in EU.
So, that's all.

Okay, probably EU have 2,5 as well, i need to watch Reason tonight.

Why are you using commas like periods

because periods are commas in glorious EU

at least round here, dunno bout mother russia

in soviet russia commas period you?... I don't know where I'm going with this
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 201
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 550
IndyStarCraft 201
BRAT_OK 62
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26261
Shuttle 1068
Mini 407
Hyuk 361
firebathero 192
hero 97
Sexy 81
ggaemo 75
Mong 47
Killer 46
[ Show more ]
Liquid`Ret 46
Hyun 41
Trap 39
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 25
Rock 18
zelot 18
Sacsri 9
Bale 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc10567
qojqva1707
Dendi960
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1572
crisheroes1153
Liquid`Hasu697
Other Games
FrodaN2032
fl0m1375
Grubby1306
Beastyqt804
Mlord478
Hui .228
Livibee219
Liquid`VortiX178
ArmadaUGS126
KnowMe124
Mew2King64
Trikslyr38
ToD27
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
StarCraft 2
angryscii 1
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• mYiSmile124
• Adnapsc2 17
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8199
Other Games
• Shiphtur295
• WagamamaTV252
• imaqtpie226
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 50m
INu's Battles
18h 50m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 50m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.