On December 23 2013 04:18 1oo wrote:
why does this game decide who wins?
why does this game decide who wins?
gotta make sure NA fans think it was only a close loss.
| Forum Index > LoL Tournaments |
|
LaNague
Germany9118 Posts
On December 23 2013 04:18 1oo wrote: why does this game decide who wins? gotta make sure NA fans think it was only a close loss. | ||
|
Slusher
United States19143 Posts
| ||
|
skykh
3006 Posts
>>implying korea and china doesnt exist well played Riot | ||
|
onlywonderboy
United States23745 Posts
On December 23 2013 04:19 AsmodeusXI wrote: Show nested quote + On December 23 2013 04:06 killerdog wrote: On December 23 2013 04:01 AsmodeusXI wrote: I has family obligations so I'd love it if someone would cover the picks/bans and polls today! Thanks! Asmodeus pls, where's the passion I knew I wasn't going to be around today (or this weekend frankly) but I was the only Staff member willing to create the LR thread in time. pls I GUESS I could think about doing it. | ||
|
AsnSensation
Germany24009 Posts
| ||
|
Swords
6038 Posts
On December 23 2013 04:18 Lysanias wrote: gotta keep that fake hype. I honestly find the hype for this pretty silly in the first place. It's been pretty clear for awhile that EU's teams are stronger on average than NA. To me these are just fun showmatches that have been pretty onesided overall. The only time I really enjoy EU vs. NA is the all-star game - similar to how I only care about the AL beating the NL in the baseball All-Star game. | ||
|
Kiett
United States7639 Posts
| ||
|
Aando
1304 Posts
| ||
|
Amethyst21
Canada7032 Posts
| ||
|
AsmodeusXI
United States15536 Posts
On December 23 2013 04:21 onlywonderboy wrote: Show nested quote + On December 23 2013 04:19 AsmodeusXI wrote: On December 23 2013 04:06 killerdog wrote: On December 23 2013 04:01 AsmodeusXI wrote: I has family obligations so I'd love it if someone would cover the picks/bans and polls today! Thanks! Asmodeus pls, where's the passion I knew I wasn't going to be around today (or this weekend frankly) but I was the only Staff member willing to create the LR thread in time. pls I GUESS I could think about doing it. You'd think you'd jump at the chance considering how hard your boner for inflating your post count is. ![]() | ||
|
Neverhood
United States5388 Posts
| ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
| ||
|
Gahlo
United States35174 Posts
On December 23 2013 04:21 AsnSensation wrote: lol inb4 Hai gets raped on Kass Pls, that's like saying blue side is going to get raped by TF in KR last season. It'd never make it over to red. | ||
|
Swords
6038 Posts
| ||
|
bokchoi
Korea (South)9498 Posts
| ||
|
Kiett
United States7639 Posts
On December 23 2013 04:23 Gahlo wrote: Pls, that's like saying blue side is going to get raped by TF in KR last season. It'd never make it over to red. I'm pretty sure he means Hai on Kass is going to get raped. | ||
|
Slusher
United States19143 Posts
| ||
|
Lord Tolkien
United States12084 Posts
On December 23 2013 04:20 AsnSensation wrote: Show nested quote + On December 23 2013 04:17 Gahlo wrote: Cyanide looks like the bitch king from GoT. I just recently started Watching GoT (halfway through season2) King Jeoffrey makes Draco Malfoy look like the friendly neighborhood fella. Just wait until SPOILER SPOILER and SPOILER happens you will SPOILER your SPOILER. On December 23 2013 04:22 Fusilero wrote: Lemonation on leona? This will be interesting He's not playing Zyra? MADNESS Also, watdafuk, Sneaky playing Draven? how do you misclick Draven from Ashe or Varo. I'm so skeptical rite noaw, but we'll see. | ||
|
kongoline
6318 Posts
| ||
|
AsnSensation
Germany24009 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g7774 Coldzera ceh9466 WinterStarcraft393 olofmeister391 C9.Mang0293 Sick136 NeuroSwarm96 ViBE25 kaitlyn8 |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|