• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:50
CEST 22:50
KST 05:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7856 users

[LCS] Battle of the Atlantic, Part II - Page 124

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 194 Next
fantasticoranges
Profile Joined July 2011
1327 Posts
December 22 2013 01:54 GMT
#2461
best ending. oh god.
Aando
Profile Joined August 2011
1304 Posts
December 22 2013 01:54 GMT
#2462
FUCK YES!
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
December 22 2013 01:54 GMT
#2463
FUCK YES TWZ

WHAT A GAME
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Vlanitak
Profile Joined November 2009
Norway3045 Posts
December 22 2013 01:54 GMT
#2464
Holy shit I lied, I care about who is going to win fuck this neutral bs. TWZ GOGOGO
washed
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
December 22 2013 01:54 GMT
#2465
On December 22 2013 10:54 Vlanitak wrote:
Holy shit I lied, I care about who is going to win fuck this neutral bs. TWZ GOGOGO

LOL the bias is strong!
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
December 22 2013 01:55 GMT
#2466
On December 22 2013 10:53 Kiett wrote:
LOL HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

GG

Yazuki saw the one second of misposition to flash stun wizfujin setting up the ori ult and forcing ults to be burnt in the protection of him.
Glorious SEA doto
Epamynondas
Profile Joined September 2012
387 Posts
December 22 2013 01:55 GMT
#2467
Guess Coast couldn't...

Nydus their main 8^)
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
December 22 2013 01:55 GMT
#2468
shiphtur messed up the last fight, bobbyhankill has no business playing in competitive if he didn't make calls.
Taktik
Profile Joined January 2011
Poland680 Posts
December 22 2013 01:55 GMT
#2469
How did Renekton killed Varus ? I saw nothing ;<
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
December 22 2013 01:56 GMT
#2470
On December 22 2013 10:55 Taktik wrote:
How did Renekton killed Varus ? I saw nothing ;<

Varus was in range for a flash stun, got ori ulted and driven out by yazuki.
Glorious SEA doto
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
December 22 2013 01:56 GMT
#2471
On December 22 2013 10:55 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2013 10:53 Kiett wrote:
LOL HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

GG

Yazuki saw the one second of misposition to flash stun wizfujin setting up the ori ult and forcing ults to be burnt in the protection of him.

Really well played on his part.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
bierko
Profile Joined October 2013
119 Posts
December 22 2013 01:56 GMT
#2472
On December 22 2013 10:54 onlywonderboy wrote:
That was a pretty solid ending. Yazuki went ham.


LOL! Pretty much this. He dove the backline and Varus couldn't do much. Props to Bischu aswell for a really well placed
shockwave.

Ahri blew his CDs and popped Bischu's GA though didn't manage to follow through.
A very good game nonetheless. Zion almost won the game by himself.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-22 01:56:52
December 22 2013 01:56 GMT
#2473
e: whoops nvm
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
phathom321
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1730 Posts
December 22 2013 01:56 GMT
#2474
On December 22 2013 10:55 Taktik wrote:
How did Renekton killed Varus ? I saw nothing ;<


Yakuzi went ham on him and no one on Coast could peel for Varus because they were all more worried about other things
"Dying in the line of duty is heroic, but dying while unemployed is just stupid." -L
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
December 22 2013 01:56 GMT
#2475
the poll options for this second game should be:

pause op gg
only watch the last 10-20 minutes
yes
no
Taktik
Profile Joined January 2011
Poland680 Posts
December 22 2013 01:56 GMT
#2476
Oh didnt noticed he got ball on him ty
Vlanitak
Profile Joined November 2009
Norway3045 Posts
December 22 2013 01:57 GMT
#2477
On December 22 2013 10:54 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2013 10:54 Vlanitak wrote:
Holy shit I lied, I care about who is going to win fuck this neutral bs. TWZ GOGOGO

LOL the bias is strong!

LOL I love Coast aswell, but I love Cam and Nydus more. Specially Bobby, I know how long and hard he has been trying to get into the pro scene. He is one of a very few players I know who is beyond dedicated, if we had more like him NA would be in a great spot atm.
washed
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
December 22 2013 01:59 GMT
#2478
KOR Kez really came out of nowhere for me.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
December 22 2013 01:59 GMT
#2479
On December 22 2013 10:57 Vlanitak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2013 10:54 onlywonderboy wrote:
On December 22 2013 10:54 Vlanitak wrote:
Holy shit I lied, I care about who is going to win fuck this neutral bs. TWZ GOGOGO

LOL the bias is strong!

LOL I love Coast aswell, but I love Cam and Nydus more. Specially Bobby, I know how long and hard he has been trying to get into the pro scene. He is one of a very few players I know who is beyond dedicated, if we had more like him NA would be in a great spot atm.

Haha I feel you. A lot of people are split on this one.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Nitan
Profile Joined September 2008
United States3401 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-22 02:04:28
December 22 2013 02:04 GMT
#2480
The Guardian Angel paid off so much in that last fight. Cause Shiptur used his burst and then Bischu just popped back up.

I really want TWZ to win but I'll be really sad if Coast loses.
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes.
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 194 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 646
ProTech146
UpATreeSC 88
Nina 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15734
910 68
soO 43
Dota 2
Gorgc7120
monkeys_forever97
canceldota70
League of Legends
Doublelift1394
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4182
Other Games
summit1g2234
fl0m1471
FrodaN837
olofmeister809
Liquid`Hasu332
C9.Mang0210
Livibee187
IndyStarCraft 99
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 15
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• poizon28 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 6
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2870
• WagamamaTV347
Other Games
• imaqtpie1100
• Scarra711
• Shiphtur579
• tFFMrPink 13
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
13h 10m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
20h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
Patches Events
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.