• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:40
CEST 04:40
KST 11:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8327 users

[KR] S3 Regional Finals - Page 69

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69
UmberBane
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany5450 Posts
September 09 2013 11:11 GMT
#1361
I just saw the montage that OGN did of the Champions Summer 2013 season. Honestly, I can't wait for Worlds, but what I'm looking forward to even more must be OGN Winter. Yup.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
September 09 2013 15:03 GMT
#1362
On September 09 2013 20:11 UmberBane wrote:
I just saw the montage that OGN did of the Champions Summer 2013 season. Honestly, I can't wait for Worlds, but what I'm looking forward to even more must be OGN Winter. Yup.

If you value the level of competition the most I can't disagree with you there, but the amount of hype for Worlds is going to be on whole other level.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
September 09 2013 15:08 GMT
#1363
even though it won't be as competitive as champions winter worlds is still going to be the litmus we've all been waiting for. Just how close are c9's games v. international competition.

how cool would it be if c9 got 2nd place group B for their quarter? we'd finally get to see top EU vs top NA, followed up by c9 vs. Asia.

plenty of reasons to care about worlds even if Champion winter is still a more difficult to obtain title.
Carrilord has arrived.
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
September 09 2013 15:21 GMT
#1364
On September 10 2013 00:08 Slusher wrote:
even though it won't be as competitive as champions winter worlds is still going to be the litmus we've all been waiting for. Just how close are c9's games v. international competition.

how cool would it be if c9 got 2nd place group B for their quarter? we'd finally get to see top EU vs top NA, followed up by c9 vs. Asia.

plenty of reasons to care about worlds even if Champion winter is still a more difficult to obtain title.


HEY THERE^^
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
September 09 2013 16:07 GMT
#1365
call em as I see em
Carrilord has arrived.
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
September 09 2013 18:57 GMT
#1366
On September 10 2013 00:03 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 20:11 UmberBane wrote:
I just saw the montage that OGN did of the Champions Summer 2013 season. Honestly, I can't wait for Worlds, but what I'm looking forward to even more must be OGN Winter. Yup.

If you value the level of competition the most I can't disagree with you there, but the amount of hype for Worlds is going to be on whole other level.

Yeah, the hype is insane this year seeing as how NA aren't completely dead in the water and there's a lot of NA confidence going around. Just about every region has something going for them and I've seen confidence from a lot of people. I guess Europe would be in the middle because they haven't shown significant improvement and they finished last at all stars.
UmberBane
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany5450 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-09 19:07:04
September 09 2013 19:06 GMT
#1367
Also if I think about how an outsider might see it:

"Oh wow so these are these new US government recognized athletes who completely sold out the Staples Center in 1 hour?"

Sounds pretty good for eSports.
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-09 19:09:49
September 09 2013 19:09 GMT
#1368
More than anything I wish Worlds had the Korean observers. They are insanely good. It's like a completely different experience. Their use of the fog of war function is something that no other region really takes full advantage of.
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-09 19:20:42
September 09 2013 19:20 GMT
#1369
On September 10 2013 04:09 Itsmedudeman wrote:
More than anything I wish Worlds had the Korean observers. They are insanely good. It's like a completely different experience. Their use of the fog of war function is something that no other region really takes full advantage of.

Huh you know that's actually really nice, it's always hard to know well each team is controlling vision since we pretty much always see the game without fog. Not to mention people don't realize how the bush mechanic affects teamfights when people are dodging in and out of them
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
September 09 2013 20:05 GMT
#1370
On September 09 2013 20:11 UmberBane wrote:
I just saw the montage that OGN did of the Champions Summer 2013 season. Honestly, I can't wait for Worlds, but what I'm looking forward to even more must be OGN Winter. Yup.


Assuming you meant this



And it was pretty fucking sick.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
UmberBane
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany5450 Posts
September 10 2013 05:40 GMT
#1371
Yeah exactly! It gave me the chills.
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
September 10 2013 20:03 GMT
#1372
On September 10 2013 05:05 Amui wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 20:11 UmberBane wrote:
I just saw the montage that OGN did of the Champions Summer 2013 season. Honestly, I can't wait for Worlds, but what I'm looking forward to even more must be OGN Winter. Yup.


Assuming you meant this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiIyK6K2lgI

And it was pretty fucking sick.


I think I just got hit with the BW OSL nostalgia bug again.......
Forever Young
Kuja900
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3564 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-10 20:54:51
September 10 2013 20:54 GMT
#1373
On September 10 2013 00:03 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 20:11 UmberBane wrote:
I just saw the montage that OGN did of the Champions Summer 2013 season. Honestly, I can't wait for Worlds, but what I'm looking forward to even more must be OGN Winter. Yup.

If you value the level of competition the most I can't disagree with you there, but the amount of hype for Worlds is going to be on whole other level.


What I am most excited for is the growth of the sport. Pulling something off like this in Staples Center broadcast to millions is a huuuugee statement in regards to legitimacy of the game.

Would be really awesome if Riot put together an OGN styled intro for Worlds but I am probably asking too much.
OMG you nasty gurl
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
September 10 2013 21:14 GMT
#1374
On September 11 2013 05:54 Kuja900 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 00:03 onlywonderboy wrote:
On September 09 2013 20:11 UmberBane wrote:
I just saw the montage that OGN did of the Champions Summer 2013 season. Honestly, I can't wait for Worlds, but what I'm looking forward to even more must be OGN Winter. Yup.

If you value the level of competition the most I can't disagree with you there, but the amount of hype for Worlds is going to be on whole other level.


What I am most excited for is the growth of the sport. Pulling something off like this in Staples Center broadcast to millions is a huuuugee statement in regards to legitimacy of the game.

Would be really awesome if Riot put together an OGN styled intro for Worlds but I am probably asking too much.


I'd be surprised if they didn't TBH, Riot already did some pretty cool stuff last year (live orchestra lol) and their goal is obviously to make each year better than the last, I would not be surprised if Riot has stuff like OGN intro and then some put together...
TranslatorBaa!
Dan HH
Profile Joined July 2012
Romania9246 Posts
September 10 2013 21:43 GMT
#1375
I'm sure it's gonna be amazing but personally I was more hyped for last season's finals. Most of these teams have no international experience whatsoever due to this season's format and I think this hurts the competition overall.
FrostRyan
Profile Joined September 2013
Brazil78 Posts
September 11 2013 17:45 GMT
#1376
On September 11 2013 06:43 Dan HH wrote:
I'm sure it's gonna be amazing but personally I was more hyped for last season's finals. Most of these teams have no international experience whatsoever due to this season's format and I think this hurts the competition overall.


I don't think so, last tournament was a farm-fest baron meta and this one will be way less boring than the last. These guys are under pressure every week on their regions, traveling across the world to play on more tournament is not a big deal for them, I think they are fully prepared to bring us some cool games.
Don't mind grammar, not native english-speaker.
Prev 1 67 68 69
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1868
GuemChi 1518
Artosis 629
910 73
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
febbydoto13
Counter-Strike
taco 527
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox476
Other Games
summit1g8204
Doublelift1979
JimRising 590
C9.Mang0361
Day[9].tv331
PiGStarcraft255
Maynarde108
CosmosSc2 22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1026
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 117
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv331
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 20m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 20m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 20m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.