• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:15
CEST 10:15
KST 17:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9696 users

[EU LCS] Summer Week 8 (9 for now as well) - Page 118

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 Next
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
August 18 2013 00:13 GMT
#2341
Krepo buys an oracles anyways, support for life
Bronze player stuck in platinum
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
August 18 2013 00:14 GMT
#2342
On August 18 2013 09:13 Shikyo wrote:
Krepo Anivia is so much better than Froggen Anivia

Why isn't Krepo mid anyway

Given Froggen's blitz play this game, I'm wondering the same thing.
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
ArcticFox
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1092 Posts
August 18 2013 00:14 GMT
#2343
To be fair, Diamond did walk right over a ward. Looked a lot better with the ward off screen. >.>

Still, Froggen's been spot on with the hooks. I'm enjoying this game immensely.
DODswe4
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2157 Posts
August 18 2013 00:14 GMT
#2344
Darien have died so many times now... I dunno feels like he dosnt care anymore
Nitan
Profile Joined September 2008
United States3401 Posts
August 18 2013 00:14 GMT
#2345
Red buff op!
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes.
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
August 18 2013 00:15 GMT
#2346
Darien with 10 deaths
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
August 18 2013 00:16 GMT
#2347
Darien ults Thresh?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
August 18 2013 00:17 GMT
#2348
Worth.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
August 18 2013 00:17 GMT
#2349
reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaal game
Bronze player stuck in platinum
ArcticFox
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1092 Posts
August 18 2013 00:17 GMT
#2350
Worth.
Nitan
Profile Joined September 2008
United States3401 Posts
August 18 2013 00:17 GMT
#2351
Hahahahahaha... "worth".
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes.
nxk
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2291 Posts
August 18 2013 00:17 GMT
#2352
Genja: "1v9 sux"
DODswe4
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2157 Posts
August 18 2013 00:18 GMT
#2353
EG completely stomped or dare I say steamrolled Gambit

kill at the end on Genja when he stand at the fountain pure gold
Ylrahc
Profile Joined September 2011
France496 Posts
August 18 2013 00:18 GMT
#2354
Hem, I'd be EG I wouldn't taunt like that, because next GG vs EG match the russians will have a huge revenge feeling, and tha may very well be soon...
Shadow and dust
Nitan
Profile Joined September 2008
United States3401 Posts
August 18 2013 00:22 GMT
#2355
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Once Froggen started losing with Anivia I knew I could do better."
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
August 18 2013 00:24 GMT
#2356
On August 18 2013 09:22 Nitan wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Once Froggen started losing with Anivia I knew I could do better."

Well he did do better :3
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Misder
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1557 Posts
August 18 2013 00:25 GMT
#2357
Where's the poll; I want to vote :3
Whaaaa?
ArcticFox
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1092 Posts
August 18 2013 00:29 GMT
#2358
I don't care how bad a lot of the games were today -- was all worth to see that last one.

GGs all. Off to play some of my own. =D
Katsuge
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore7730 Posts
August 18 2013 02:23 GMT
#2359
any vods for the tiebreakers?
김태연 | 정은지 | 아이유 |  한효주 | 이민정 <3 -|||- 소녀시대 에이핑크 사랑해!
Tribute
Profile Joined September 2010
United States146 Posts
August 18 2013 03:09 GMT
#2360
On August 18 2013 11:23 Katsuge wrote:
any vods for the tiebreakers?


http://vods.leaguepedia.com/lcs-2013-eu-summer-season/
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1273
BeSt 333
Soulkey 238
Soma 223
sorry 144
Mind 64
Larva 52
Bale 26
ZerO 25
soO 21
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
scan(afreeca) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
JimRising 613
Counter-Strike
edward419
Other Games
summit1g9202
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft660
singsing377
Sick215
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Jankos1076
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 45m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.