• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:19
CEST 17:19
KST 00:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9077 users

[EU LCS] Summer Week 3 - Page 43

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 46 Next All
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 30 2013 20:10 GMT
#841
On July 01 2013 05:06 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
I wonder if not banning Nunu against first pick EG is going to become a thing

It has nothing to do with "not banning nunu" but more so not worrying about snoopeh.
liftlift > tsm
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 30 2013 20:11 GMT
#842
Yea I thought people never bother with banning snoopeh since he isn't impactful on anything.
Dan HH
Profile Joined July 2012
Romania9246 Posts
June 30 2013 20:14 GMT
#843
I think he'll pull a Hotshot at the end of the season
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-30 20:18:38
June 30 2013 20:18 GMT
#844
On July 01 2013 05:14 Dan HH wrote:
I think he'll pull a Hotshot at the end of the season

I have been hoping that for some time, but I doubt it will happen. Although Snoopeh wold make a very good manager, he is already now taking that role in EG.

Maybe if EG falls out of LCS. Although I have no idea what would happen to the team overall then.
Off-season = best season
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-30 20:20:52
June 30 2013 20:19 GMT
#845
On July 01 2013 05:18 Redox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 05:14 Dan HH wrote:
I think he'll pull a Hotshot at the end of the season

I have been hoping that for some time, but I doubt it will happen. Although Snoopeh wold make a very good manager, he is already now taking that role in EG.

Maybe if EG falls out of LCS. Although I have no idea what would happen to the team overall then.

I really don't think a team like EG is going to let a team just spend a few months draining their money for very little exposure.
As for the team itself I don't think it'll fold unless there are some ego problems that come to light.
Tabzz, what are you doing. Put down that ezreal don't do it man.
Glorious SEA doto
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 30 2013 20:23 GMT
#846
On July 01 2013 05:19 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 05:18 Redox wrote:
On July 01 2013 05:14 Dan HH wrote:
I think he'll pull a Hotshot at the end of the season

I have been hoping that for some time, but I doubt it will happen. Although Snoopeh wold make a very good manager, he is already now taking that role in EG.

Maybe if EG falls out of LCS. Although I have no idea what would happen to the team overall then.

I really don't think a team like EG is going to let a team just spend a few months draining their money for very little exposure.
As for the team itself I don't think it'll fold unless there are some ego problems that come to light.
Tabzz, what are you doing. Put down that ezreal don't do it man.

Genja; Creaton; now Tabzz.
*guh* i'm dead.
liftlift > tsm
eGoRama
Profile Joined July 2011
Bulgaria1542 Posts
June 30 2013 20:24 GMT
#847
Irelia - I am so happy to see my fovorite champion in a game
JALbert
Profile Joined March 2011
United States484 Posts
June 30 2013 20:24 GMT
#848
I'm not one for breaking up EG generally, but I have to say with Svenskeren as a free agent if he was willing to play that's probably the best option I've seen on the table.
Stealing Nashor Podcast - http://stealingnashor.libsyn.com | Stupid build enthusiast
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
June 30 2013 20:24 GMT
#849
On July 01 2013 05:24 JALbert wrote:
I'm not one for breaking up EG generally, but I have to say with Svenskeren as a free agent if he was willing to play that's probably the best option I've seen on the table.

Svenskeren and neegodbro are a package deal, I don't think they'll let wickd step down.
Glorious SEA doto
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-30 20:27:23
June 30 2013 20:26 GMT
#850
Holy shit 1v2 Irelia.

And as expected she can't do jack shit.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 30 2013 20:27 GMT
#851
Bai MYM.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
June 30 2013 20:28 GMT
#852
What a massacre lol.
Off-season = best season
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 30 2013 20:28 GMT
#853
Kubon just chilled bot while LD bot lane rotated lol.
Dan HH
Profile Joined July 2012
Romania9246 Posts
June 30 2013 20:28 GMT
#854
Buff transfer went full circle
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
June 30 2013 20:30 GMT
#855
On July 01 2013 05:24 JALbert wrote:
I'm not one for breaking up EG generally, but I have to say with Svenskeren as a free agent if he was willing to play that's probably the best option I've seen on the table.

There are tons of great junglers in EU soloQ, that are on easily on the level of Svenskeren and better than Snoopeh. For example Amazing and Hulberto.
Off-season = best season
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 30 2013 20:30 GMT
#856
Thing is Tabzz getting farm doesn't matter since he'll be cancer later.
arkedos
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1426 Posts
June 30 2013 20:30 GMT
#857
what a stomp vom ATN against EG. Did not expect that.
love esports - hate homophobia
DODswe4
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2157 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-30 20:32:07
June 30 2013 20:31 GMT
#858
edit: wrong thread
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
June 30 2013 20:33 GMT
#859
Good news everyone, tabzz has a tear so the chances of cancer have been diminished.
Glorious SEA doto
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 30 2013 20:35 GMT
#860
On July 01 2013 05:33 Fusilero wrote:
Good news everyone, tabzz has a tear so the chances of cancer have been diminished.

Obviously meant for seraph's embrace.
liftlift > tsm
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem195
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 195
Railgan 88
IndyStarCraft 49
trigger 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53488
Shuttle 7712
BeSt 785
Horang2 492
actioN 263
Larva 209
Sexy 200
ggaemo 155
Soma 148
Last 115
[ Show more ]
Mind 102
Zeus 78
hero 57
Hyun 55
Aegong 49
Killer 47
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 26
PianO 23
Rock 16
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4862
qojqva2774
Dendi1449
420jenkins457
Fuzer 112
Counter-Strike
fl0m3361
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1177
Liquid`Hasu762
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing882
B2W.Neo880
Beastyqt609
Mlord472
byalli386
Livibee222
ArmadaUGS200
Hui .192
KnowMe120
QueenE86
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 31
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick796
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 56
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2917
League of Legends
• Nemesis2803
Other Games
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 41m
Replay Cast
7h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 41m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.