• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:19
CEST 23:19
KST 06:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13808 users

[NA LCS] Summer Week 3 at MLG - Page 79

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 119 Next
Neverhood
Profile Joined August 2009
United States5388 Posts
June 30 2013 23:09 GMT
#1561
Goddamn mancloud too beastly
Jaedong :D
Nitan
Profile Joined September 2008
United States3401 Posts
June 30 2013 23:09 GMT
#1562
Zunaaaaaaaaa!
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
June 30 2013 23:09 GMT
#1563
C9 getting blown up o;
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
June 30 2013 23:09 GMT
#1564
Zuna with the laser-guided ults there, really impressive!
SUNSFANNED
beefhamburger
Profile Joined December 2007
United States3962 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-30 23:10:22
June 30 2013 23:09 GMT
#1565
Man terrible choice to stay by C9 and Vulcan cleans up so well.

Mancloud definitely best mid NA in my book.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 30 2013 23:10 GMT
#1566
Why the hell did Sneaky stop running to cast random Qs instead of gtfo? He didn't even have red buff or gauntlet to make use of them.
That was bad. :/
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
June 30 2013 23:10 GMT
#1567
Zuna and mancloud on fiyah
Writer:o
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
June 30 2013 23:11 GMT
#1568
On July 01 2013 08:08 phathom321 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 08:05 sc2superfan101 wrote:
On July 01 2013 07:51 ketchup wrote:
On July 01 2013 07:47 sc2superfan101 wrote:
On July 01 2013 07:42 Woony wrote:
On July 01 2013 07:40 sc2superfan101 wrote:
One problem I have with this is how long these drafts take... maybe that's because I don't know 90% of the champions or what any implications involved with picking/banning/not picking them are.

Gogogogo! Pick Annie!


Pick/Ban is a huge part of the game in MOBAS. A lot of games straight up get decided during picks.

I feel like a child who has wandered into a movie with no frame of reference.


So what do you want to know? Ask the people here, and I'm sure people will attempt to answer. If it's just not knowing what champions do, you can look them up by their names:
+ Show Spoiler +

Vulcun is currently this:

Top: Kog'Maw / Sona
Jungle: Jarvan IV
Mid: Lissandra
Bot: Jayce

Cloud9 is this:

Top: Ezrael / Janna
Jungle: Elise
Mid: Twisted Fate
Bot: Kennen

Yeah, if I get really confused I'll ask someone. I'm kind of picking it up as I go along though. I just have only played like 7 or 8 games and watched like three or four tourney matches, so sometimes it all looks like a big mess (still awesome though).

One question, am I wrong in thinking that Vulcun seems to be pulling off an upset here?

Vulcun is kind of pulling an upset but not really. Imo C9 is the strongest team atm but Vulcun has been looking really strong all split. Even their loses don't look too bad.


Vulcun is still very inconsistent. Watch their last two games of this week, and notice how Zuna has not played like this before today. It shows how strong Vulcun can be when Zuna is on point, but the fact is that this doesn't happen often enough.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 30 2013 23:11 GMT
#1569
On July 01 2013 08:09 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
How many games in a row did Curse win at the beginning of the Spring Split? It was running for a few weeks, right?

I think they went 8-0 or something like that. Mind you they didn't start off with a Super Week last split though.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
TheLink
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia2725 Posts
June 30 2013 23:11 GMT
#1570
Golds still kinda close though. Unfortunately it's Lemon who's richer than Bloodwater rather than the carries.
Only the weak link is strong enough to break the chain.
Neverhood
Profile Joined August 2009
United States5388 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-30 23:12:20
June 30 2013 23:11 GMT
#1571
C9 first turret at nearly 29 min mark...amazing play by vulcun
Edit: nvm i think they got mid earlier
Jaedong :D
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 30 2013 23:11 GMT
#1572
On July 01 2013 08:11 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 08:08 phathom321 wrote:
On July 01 2013 08:05 sc2superfan101 wrote:
On July 01 2013 07:51 ketchup wrote:
On July 01 2013 07:47 sc2superfan101 wrote:
On July 01 2013 07:42 Woony wrote:
On July 01 2013 07:40 sc2superfan101 wrote:
One problem I have with this is how long these drafts take... maybe that's because I don't know 90% of the champions or what any implications involved with picking/banning/not picking them are.

Gogogogo! Pick Annie!


Pick/Ban is a huge part of the game in MOBAS. A lot of games straight up get decided during picks.

I feel like a child who has wandered into a movie with no frame of reference.


So what do you want to know? Ask the people here, and I'm sure people will attempt to answer. If it's just not knowing what champions do, you can look them up by their names:
+ Show Spoiler +

Vulcun is currently this:

Top: Kog'Maw / Sona
Jungle: Jarvan IV
Mid: Lissandra
Bot: Jayce

Cloud9 is this:

Top: Ezrael / Janna
Jungle: Elise
Mid: Twisted Fate
Bot: Kennen

Yeah, if I get really confused I'll ask someone. I'm kind of picking it up as I go along though. I just have only played like 7 or 8 games and watched like three or four tourney matches, so sometimes it all looks like a big mess (still awesome though).

One question, am I wrong in thinking that Vulcun seems to be pulling off an upset here?

Vulcun is kind of pulling an upset but not really. Imo C9 is the strongest team atm but Vulcun has been looking really strong all split. Even their loses don't look too bad.


Vulcun is still very inconsistent. Watch their last two games of this week, and notice how Zuna has not played like this before today. It shows how strong Vulcun can be when Zuna is on point, but the fact is that this doesn't happen often enough.

Except Mancloud, he's always solid as fuck.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
June 30 2013 23:12 GMT
#1573
It's amazing that they were only down by 3K when they were getting spanked and then they won a team fight. :V
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-30 23:12:59
June 30 2013 23:12 GMT
#1574
On July 01 2013 08:12 StarStruck wrote:
It's amazing that they were only down by 3K when they were getting spanked and then they won a team fight. :V

TF passive OP lol

and GP 10s
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 30 2013 23:12 GMT
#1575
On July 01 2013 08:11 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 08:11 ketchup wrote:
On July 01 2013 08:08 phathom321 wrote:
On July 01 2013 08:05 sc2superfan101 wrote:
On July 01 2013 07:51 ketchup wrote:
On July 01 2013 07:47 sc2superfan101 wrote:
On July 01 2013 07:42 Woony wrote:
On July 01 2013 07:40 sc2superfan101 wrote:
One problem I have with this is how long these drafts take... maybe that's because I don't know 90% of the champions or what any implications involved with picking/banning/not picking them are.

Gogogogo! Pick Annie!


Pick/Ban is a huge part of the game in MOBAS. A lot of games straight up get decided during picks.

I feel like a child who has wandered into a movie with no frame of reference.


So what do you want to know? Ask the people here, and I'm sure people will attempt to answer. If it's just not knowing what champions do, you can look them up by their names:
+ Show Spoiler +

Vulcun is currently this:

Top: Kog'Maw / Sona
Jungle: Jarvan IV
Mid: Lissandra
Bot: Jayce

Cloud9 is this:

Top: Ezrael / Janna
Jungle: Elise
Mid: Twisted Fate
Bot: Kennen

Yeah, if I get really confused I'll ask someone. I'm kind of picking it up as I go along though. I just have only played like 7 or 8 games and watched like three or four tourney matches, so sometimes it all looks like a big mess (still awesome though).

One question, am I wrong in thinking that Vulcun seems to be pulling off an upset here?

Vulcun is kind of pulling an upset but not really. Imo C9 is the strongest team atm but Vulcun has been looking really strong all split. Even their loses don't look too bad.


Vulcun is still very inconsistent. Watch their last two games of this week, and notice how Zuna has not played like this before today. It shows how strong Vulcun can be when Zuna is on point, but the fact is that this doesn't happen often enough.

Except Mancloud, he's always solid as fuck.


And fuck is fucking solid.
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
June 30 2013 23:12 GMT
#1576
Strange that the gold lead for Vulcun is so small. I guess they dont know that themselves.
Off-season = best season
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
June 30 2013 23:13 GMT
#1577
On July 01 2013 08:12 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 08:12 StarStruck wrote:
It's amazing that they were only down by 3K when they were getting spanked and then they won a team fight. :V

TF passive OP lol


and em dragons o;
phathom321
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1730 Posts
June 30 2013 23:14 GMT
#1578
On July 01 2013 08:11 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 08:08 phathom321 wrote:
On July 01 2013 08:05 sc2superfan101 wrote:
On July 01 2013 07:51 ketchup wrote:
On July 01 2013 07:47 sc2superfan101 wrote:
On July 01 2013 07:42 Woony wrote:
On July 01 2013 07:40 sc2superfan101 wrote:
One problem I have with this is how long these drafts take... maybe that's because I don't know 90% of the champions or what any implications involved with picking/banning/not picking them are.

Gogogogo! Pick Annie!


Pick/Ban is a huge part of the game in MOBAS. A lot of games straight up get decided during picks.

I feel like a child who has wandered into a movie with no frame of reference.


So what do you want to know? Ask the people here, and I'm sure people will attempt to answer. If it's just not knowing what champions do, you can look them up by their names:
+ Show Spoiler +

Vulcun is currently this:

Top: Kog'Maw / Sona
Jungle: Jarvan IV
Mid: Lissandra
Bot: Jayce

Cloud9 is this:

Top: Ezrael / Janna
Jungle: Elise
Mid: Twisted Fate
Bot: Kennen

Yeah, if I get really confused I'll ask someone. I'm kind of picking it up as I go along though. I just have only played like 7 or 8 games and watched like three or four tourney matches, so sometimes it all looks like a big mess (still awesome though).

One question, am I wrong in thinking that Vulcun seems to be pulling off an upset here?

Vulcun is kind of pulling an upset but not really. Imo C9 is the strongest team atm but Vulcun has been looking really strong all split. Even their loses don't look too bad.


Vulcun is still very inconsistent. Watch their last two games of this week, and notice how Zuna has not played like this before today. It shows how strong Vulcun can be when Zuna is on point, but the fact is that this doesn't happen often enough.

Couldn't you say that's due to him not really being on comfort champions though? His caitlyn has never really been impressive to me, I can probably count the number of times he played her on one hand and I've never seen him play Varus before this friday.
"Dying in the line of duty is heroic, but dying while unemployed is just stupid." -L
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
June 30 2013 23:14 GMT
#1579
That team fight omfg.
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
June 30 2013 23:14 GMT
#1580
On July 01 2013 08:11 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 08:11 ketchup wrote:
On July 01 2013 08:08 phathom321 wrote:
On July 01 2013 08:05 sc2superfan101 wrote:
On July 01 2013 07:51 ketchup wrote:
On July 01 2013 07:47 sc2superfan101 wrote:
On July 01 2013 07:42 Woony wrote:
On July 01 2013 07:40 sc2superfan101 wrote:
One problem I have with this is how long these drafts take... maybe that's because I don't know 90% of the champions or what any implications involved with picking/banning/not picking them are.

Gogogogo! Pick Annie!


Pick/Ban is a huge part of the game in MOBAS. A lot of games straight up get decided during picks.

I feel like a child who has wandered into a movie with no frame of reference.


So what do you want to know? Ask the people here, and I'm sure people will attempt to answer. If it's just not knowing what champions do, you can look them up by their names:
+ Show Spoiler +

Vulcun is currently this:

Top: Kog'Maw / Sona
Jungle: Jarvan IV
Mid: Lissandra
Bot: Jayce

Cloud9 is this:

Top: Ezrael / Janna
Jungle: Elise
Mid: Twisted Fate
Bot: Kennen

Yeah, if I get really confused I'll ask someone. I'm kind of picking it up as I go along though. I just have only played like 7 or 8 games and watched like three or four tourney matches, so sometimes it all looks like a big mess (still awesome though).

One question, am I wrong in thinking that Vulcun seems to be pulling off an upset here?

Vulcun is kind of pulling an upset but not really. Imo C9 is the strongest team atm but Vulcun has been looking really strong all split. Even their loses don't look too bad.


Vulcun is still very inconsistent. Watch their last two games of this week, and notice how Zuna has not played like this before today. It shows how strong Vulcun can be when Zuna is on point, but the fact is that this doesn't happen often enough.

Except Mancloud, he's always solid as fuck.


Agreed. Mancloud has been really consistent.
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O163
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16680
Calm 1960
Shuttle 337
White-Ra 271
Mini 186
ZZZero.O 163
firebathero 70
soO 12
Sacsri 5
League of Legends
Doublelift1260
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4969
Other Games
summit1g8798
FrodaN2220
Liquid`RaSZi2088
fl0m1239
crisheroes257
Pyrionflax207
ToD207
IndyStarCraft 183
Livibee183
C9.Mang0147
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick985
BasetradeTV219
StarCraft 2
angryscii 29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 30
• Hupsaiya 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki44
• blackmanpl 36
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1434
• Shiphtur602
• WagamamaTV319
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 41m
Replay Cast
1h 41m
OSC
14h 41m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.