On June 29 2013 11:48 onlywonderboy wrote:
If only him and Godbro weren't a package deal, Voy still better.
If only him and Godbro weren't a package deal, Voy still better.
Tell voyboy to keep his neck hidden when talking to svenskeren ez pz.
| Forum Index > LoL Tournaments |
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On June 29 2013 11:48 onlywonderboy wrote: Show nested quote + On June 29 2013 11:44 Fusilero wrote: On June 29 2013 11:43 onlywonderboy wrote: On June 29 2013 11:42 Spaiku wrote: On June 29 2013 11:40 wei2coolman wrote: New jungler plz. They have IWDominate waiting Not sure how much of an upgrade that is. At least I wasn't impressed with him when he played on dig. Crs.Svenskeren. If only him and Godbro weren't a package deal, Voy still better. Tell voyboy to keep his neck hidden when talking to svenskeren ez pz. | ||
|
onlywonderboy
United States23745 Posts
On June 29 2013 11:48 ImmortalTofu wrote: Last night I watched Ozone v Blaze. As incredible as it was, I feel like I've killed all enjoyment I could ever get from NA LCS... Pfft those games weren't even that good, Ozone just stomping Blaze. There are way better OGN games. | ||
|
ketchup
14521 Posts
On June 29 2013 11:48 ImmortalTofu wrote: Last night I watched Ozone v Blaze. As incredible as it was, I feel like I've killed all enjoyment I could ever get from NA LCS... You can still enjoy the NA games, but yes, there's a big difference in consistency and decision making. It's a shame, but you can watch NA for funny games. | ||
|
wei2coolman
United States60033 Posts
| ||
|
Leeto
United States1320 Posts
| ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
| ||
|
johnnywup
United States3858 Posts
| ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
| ||
|
caelym
United States6430 Posts
| ||
|
qanik
Denmark1899 Posts
| ||
|
Nitan
United States3401 Posts
The battle for the bottom two indeed. | ||
|
onlywonderboy
United States23745 Posts
| ||
|
Koenig99
Canada904 Posts
| ||
|
cLutZ
United States19574 Posts
| ||
|
Neverhood
United States5388 Posts
| ||
|
ketchup
14521 Posts
| ||
|
HazMat
United States17077 Posts
| ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
| ||
|
Live2Win
United States6657 Posts
| ||
|
Fuzzmosis
Canada752 Posts
On June 29 2013 10:30 nojitosunrise wrote: Show nested quote + On June 29 2013 10:27 mr_tolkien wrote: On June 29 2013 10:22 Dan HH wrote: Velocity game incoming, time to queue up Wait wait wait. You wouldn't want to miss Crs losing to VES ! if this happens...i will end my posts with the statement "VES are the best team ever" Just as a reminder, | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Counter-StrikeCalm Shuttle White-Ra Mini ZZZero.O firebathero soO Sacsri Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8017 Liquid`RaSZi2254 FrodaN1838 fl0m1368 B2W.Neo929 olofmeister775 RotterdaM476 crisheroes321 IndyStarCraft Pyrionflax198 Livibee194 Mew2King57 |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ] CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|