• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:16
CEST 21:16
KST 04:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9563 users

[EU LCS] Summer Week 2 in Moscow - Page 53

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 58 Next
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
June 23 2013 16:54 GMT
#1041
I wanna see aTn play on an international stage against korean/asian teams!!
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
June 23 2013 16:54 GMT
#1042
On June 24 2013 01:53 AsnSensation wrote:
Wp atn !


Laugh everytime i see kerps trackball

The trackball taunts are the best taunts.
Glorious SEA doto
Flonomenalz
Profile Joined May 2011
Nigeria3519 Posts
June 23 2013 16:54 GMT
#1043
Araneae looked like Insec that game. Crazy stuff.
I love crazymoving
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 23 2013 16:55 GMT
#1044
On June 24 2013 01:54 supersoft wrote:
I wanna see aTn play on an international stage against korean/asian teams!!

Ehhhh, I don't think they'll do that great of a showing against Korean team; not that they're not good enough for it, but they lack international experience, and experience against that high level of play.
liftlift > tsm
RouaF
Profile Joined October 2010
France4121 Posts
June 23 2013 16:55 GMT
#1045
On June 24 2013 01:54 Flonomenalz wrote:
Araneae looked like Insec that game. Crazy stuff.

wowowowowow hold on a second
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-23 16:56:35
June 23 2013 16:56 GMT
#1046
On June 24 2013 01:54 supersoft wrote:
I wanna see aTn play on an international stage against korean/asian teams!!

I fear they wont do that well. They really are somewhat chaotic.

I also feel that Atn wont do as well anymore once teams hav practised more and are better prepared for them. But still what they play atm is some of the most spectacular LoL I have seen.
Off-season = best season
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-23 16:57:30
June 23 2013 16:57 GMT
#1047
On June 24 2013 01:56 Redox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 01:54 supersoft wrote:
I wanna see aTn play on an international stage against korean/asian teams!!

I fear they wont do that well. They really are somewhat chaotic.

I also feel that Atn wont do as well anymore once teams hav practised more and are better prepared for them. But still what they play atm is some of the most spectacular LoL I have seen.


Yep, I'm pretty sure once everyone gets home from this exhausting DH/Moscow tour, teams will actually have time to prepare for aTn.
Commentator
Zhiroo
Profile Joined February 2011
Kosovo2724 Posts
June 23 2013 16:57 GMT
#1048
Araneae is a very likeable person
LoL EuW: Zhiroo - By starting this squabble you've proven nothing but how vast your stupidity is.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 23 2013 16:57 GMT
#1049
On June 24 2013 01:57 GTR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 01:56 Redox wrote:
On June 24 2013 01:54 supersoft wrote:
I wanna see aTn play on an international stage against korean/asian teams!!

I fear they wont do that well. They really are somewhat chaotic.

I also feel that Atn wont do as well anymore once teams hav practised more and are better prepared for them. But still what they play atm is some of the most spectacular LoL I have seen.


Yep, I'm pretty sure once everyone gets home from this exhausting DH/Moscow tour, teams will actually have time to prepare for aTn.

I like the idea of traveling LCS that EU does, but it really is problematic for players.
liftlift > tsm
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
June 23 2013 16:57 GMT
#1050
On June 24 2013 01:57 GTR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 01:56 Redox wrote:
On June 24 2013 01:54 supersoft wrote:
I wanna see aTn play on an international stage against korean/asian teams!!

I fear they wont do that well. They really are somewhat chaotic.

I also feel that Atn wont do as well anymore once teams hav practised more and are better prepared for them. But still what they play atm is some of the most spectacular LoL I have seen.


Yep, I'm pretty sure once everyone gets home from this exhausting DH/Moscow tour, teams will actually have time to prepare for aTn.


that is assuming EG will practice HehHEHEHE
Carrilord has arrived.
Isken
Profile Joined November 2010
Korea (South)1131 Posts
June 23 2013 16:58 GMT
#1051
araneae sure knows how to please the crowd
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
June 23 2013 16:58 GMT
#1052
Real Team Siren
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Katsuge
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore7730 Posts
June 23 2013 16:58 GMT
#1053
lol team siren
김태연 | 정은지 | 아이유 |  한효주 | 이민정 <3 -|||- 소녀시대 에이핑크 사랑해!
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
June 23 2013 16:58 GMT
#1054
lol Araneae is a master showman.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
June 23 2013 16:58 GMT
#1055
I would watch Aranae's version of Team Siren.
SUNSFANNED
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
June 23 2013 16:59 GMT
#1056
On June 24 2013 01:57 Slusher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 01:57 GTR wrote:
On June 24 2013 01:56 Redox wrote:
On June 24 2013 01:54 supersoft wrote:
I wanna see aTn play on an international stage against korean/asian teams!!

I fear they wont do that well. They really are somewhat chaotic.

I also feel that Atn wont do as well anymore once teams hav practised more and are better prepared for them. But still what they play atm is some of the most spectacular LoL I have seen.


Yep, I'm pretty sure once everyone gets home from this exhausting DH/Moscow tour, teams will actually have time to prepare for aTn.


that is assuming EG will practice HehHEHEHE

All teams were lacking practise (except Gambit). And I doubt any team was preparing specifically for Atn.
Off-season = best season
petered
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1817 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-23 17:00:02
June 23 2013 16:59 GMT
#1057
On June 24 2013 01:54 Flonomenalz wrote:
Araneae looked like Insec that game. Crazy stuff.


I don't follow the pro LoL scene all that closely. Who is Insec that everyone keeps referencing?
This, my friends, is the power of the Shikyo Memorial for QQ therapy thread. We make the world a better place, one chainsaw massacre prevention at a time.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-23 17:00:17
June 23 2013 16:59 GMT
#1058
Considering how over used the siren joke is; I still think it's fucking hilarious every time.
On June 24 2013 01:59 petered wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 01:54 Flonomenalz wrote:
Araneae looked like Insec that game. Crazy stuff.


I don't follow the pro LoL scene all that closely. Who is Insec that everyone keep referencing?

The greatest jungle lee sin of all time.
Pretty much popularized, the super tanky lee sin build with Ruby Sightstone, and all you do is ward hop around and kick people into your team.
liftlift > tsm
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
June 23 2013 17:00 GMT
#1059
On June 24 2013 01:59 petered wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 01:54 Flonomenalz wrote:
Araneae looked like Insec that game. Crazy stuff.


I don't follow the pro LoL scene all that closely. Who is Insec that everyone keep referencing?

Jungler on the Korean All-Star team at the All-Star games in Shanghai. Made a lot of big plays on Lee Sin.



ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
June 23 2013 17:00 GMT
#1060
On June 24 2013 01:59 petered wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 01:54 Flonomenalz wrote:
Araneae looked like Insec that game. Crazy stuff.


I don't follow the pro LoL scene all that closely. Who is Insec that everyone keeps referencing?

[image loading]

Korean lee singa master.
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 58 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1638
RotterdaM869
TaKeTV 351
IndyStarCraft 200
SteadfastSC135
ZombieGrub67
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1638
RotterdaM 869
IndyStarCraft 200
MaxPax 165
RuFF_SC2 139
SteadfastSC 135
UpATreeSC 68
ZombieGrub67
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2914
Shuttle 551
Dewaltoss 102
910 75
Mind 69
Zeus 63
Bale 15
Counter-Strike
fl0m6287
pashabiceps1261
Fnx 660
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4496
Liquid`Hasu496
Other Games
Beastyqt792
ceh9466
mouzStarbuck382
C9.Mang0149
ToD124
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 135
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 18
• Eskiya23 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur307
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 44m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 44m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.