• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:14
CEST 06:14
KST 13:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7368 users

[NA LCS] Summer Super Week 1 - Page 157

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 181 Next
If you have any questions you want to ask C9 Meteos, PM Neo in the next 24 hours. Interview will be conducted this weekend.
Rokusha
Profile Joined January 2011
United States207 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-15 01:45:47
June 15 2013 01:44 GMT
#3121
Wow I could tell after the first nexus tower went down they were not going to kill the nexus in time. Bad call whoever made that on dig

edit: blue ez does no auto attack damage. there was no way
Swords
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
6038 Posts
June 15 2013 01:44 GMT
#3122
Who shot calls for them? Jesus that was dumb. I'm horrible at this game and even I could tell you that was a bad idea.
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
June 15 2013 01:44 GMT
#3123
What an end to that game.... Really don't know what to say.
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
June 15 2013 01:45 GMT
#3124
I can't believe as a clg fan I feel sorry for someone else LOL.
Affenaffe
Profile Joined September 2012
Germany1386 Posts
June 15 2013 01:46 GMT
#3125
On June 15 2013 10:44 Rokusha wrote:
Wow I could tell after the first nexus tower went down they were not going to kill the nexus in time. Bad call whoever made that on dig


this ... pressing tab isn't THAT hard
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
June 15 2013 01:46 GMT
#3126
blitz mvp for holding the base
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
June 15 2013 01:46 GMT
#3127
Dignitas throws are spectacular
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
June 15 2013 01:46 GMT
#3128
Man you could not make this stuff up. :D
Off-season = best season
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 15 2013 01:47 GMT
#3129
Man so many big throws this super week; fucking amazing. Coast Gaming in 2nd place now I believe.
liftlift > tsm
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
June 15 2013 01:47 GMT
#3130
On June 15 2013 10:45 nafta wrote:
I can't believe as a clg fan I feel sorry for someone else LOL.

I laughed. Feel bad, but still laughed.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
June 15 2013 01:48 GMT
#3131
Wait what?

I see Dignitas far ahead and figure that it's a great time to go take a shit and then when I return they lost somehow? What happened exactly?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
June 15 2013 01:48 GMT
#3132
That was insanely silly and funny to watch glad I was able to catch that Dig vs Coast game.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
lilwisper
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2515 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-15 01:50:50
June 15 2013 01:48 GMT
#3133
On June 15 2013 10:48 Shikyo wrote:
Wait what?

I see Dignitas far ahead and figure that it's a great time to go take a shit and then when I return they lost somehow? What happened exactly?


They probably joined in with you on taking that shit.



Edit: Dig tried to end a game but forgot that they really didn't have a true ADC and got the nexus towers but fell trying to get the nexus. A big push later seals their loss.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 15 2013 01:49 GMT
#3134
On June 15 2013 10:44 Swords wrote:
Who shot calls for them? Jesus that was dumb. I'm horrible at this game and even I could tell you that was a bad idea.

Crumbzz. When he's not playing, however, Dignitas doesn't throw because they play so much worse that they never get ahead to begin with.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-15 01:50:15
June 15 2013 01:49 GMT
#3135
On June 15 2013 10:48 Shikyo wrote:
Wait what?

I see Dignitas far ahead and figure that it's a great time to go take a shit and then when I return they lost somehow? What happened exactly?

Dig got greedy tried to get nexus down before the respawn. Then Coast gaming got like 3 kills. (and scarra still on respawn timer from previous fight); then rushed down mid and got nexus.
On June 15 2013 10:47 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2013 10:45 nafta wrote:
I can't believe as a clg fan I feel sorry for someone else LOL.

I laughed. Feel bad, but still laughed.

Could be worse; could be a Curse fan QQ
liftlift > tsm
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
June 15 2013 01:50 GMT
#3136
On June 15 2013 10:49 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2013 10:44 Swords wrote:
Who shot calls for them? Jesus that was dumb. I'm horrible at this game and even I could tell you that was a bad idea.

Crumbzz. When he's not playing, however, Dignitas doesn't throw because they play so much worse that they never get ahead to begin with.

I thought they said before that it was Crumbzz for the early-mid game and Scarra for the late game?
Apex
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States7227 Posts
June 15 2013 01:50 GMT
#3137
Amazing. Just amazing. No words.
Zato-1
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Chile4253 Posts
June 15 2013 01:51 GMT
#3138
My thought process:

"Ok down goes bot lane inhib, now they got for mid- oh, they want to take one nexus turret instead? Odd choice, but OK. Aaaand they got their Nexus Turret, now they hightail it out of- wait, they're going for a second Nexus Turret? Ok that is risky as hell, they shouldn't be doing this, they're gonna have to get lucky if they want to get away in time after that, second Nexus Turret is down, now they run run run... wait... what... dig, staaahp!"
Go here http://vina.biobiochile.cl/ and input the Konami Code (up up down down left right left right B A)
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
June 15 2013 01:51 GMT
#3139
On June 15 2013 10:47 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2013 10:45 nafta wrote:
I can't believe as a clg fan I feel sorry for someone else LOL.

I laughed. Feel bad, but still laughed.


D: Perhaps we should do an article on the greatest throws in LoL history. That would be fun.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
June 15 2013 01:52 GMT
#3140
On June 15 2013 10:49 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2013 10:48 Shikyo wrote:
Wait what?

I see Dignitas far ahead and figure that it's a great time to go take a shit and then when I return they lost somehow? What happened exactly?

Dig got greedy tried to get nexus down before the respawn. Then Coast gaming got like 3 kills. (and scarra still on respawn timer from previous fight); then rushed down mid and got nexus.
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2013 10:47 NeoIllusions wrote:
On June 15 2013 10:45 nafta wrote:
I can't believe as a clg fan I feel sorry for someone else LOL.

I laughed. Feel bad, but still laughed.

Could be worse; could be a Curse fan QQ

Ah, been there done that. I've sort of learned when it's not possible though and it's surprising to see a team of such caliber make such a mistake when it's very risky and could lose even a won game easily
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 181 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft507
RuFF_SC2 209
ViBE112
Nina 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3211
GuemChi 957
Leta 113
Terrorterran 82
Bale 39
NaDa 33
Dota 2
febbydoto8
League of Legends
JimRising 592
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox816
Mew2King53
Other Games
summit1g7391
C9.Mang0286
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick734
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota279
League of Legends
• Lourlo1146
• Stunt345
Other Games
• Shiphtur414
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 46m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.