• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:53
CEST 07:53
KST 14:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8331 users

[NA LCS] Spring Playoffs - Page 26

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 147 Next
Dan HH
Profile Joined July 2012
Romania9246 Posts
April 27 2013 01:08 GMT
#501
On April 27 2013 10:06 nafta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2013 10:05 Caphe wrote:
The thing is you can't fully show how good an ADC are from their bot-lane performance alone. I mean in KR, ADC play much more passive because of the crazy amount of aggressive plays.
I do believe that ADCs in NA are better than their other lanes overall, but saying they are better than KR/China is kind of far fetch.


Na adc most overrated role world.

Shh, let them have that at least.
Fuzzmosis
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada752 Posts
April 27 2013 01:09 GMT
#502
With how tired and pale Vulcan looks in most of their pictures, you could confuse them for headshots for a crack bust. Jesus.
I'm From Canada, so they think I'm slow, eh?
Woony
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany6657 Posts
April 27 2013 01:09 GMT
#503
God I really hope they replace Rivington next season. He's got a good casting voice but him talking is just completely fucking pointless, even as a play-by-play caster.
ImmortalTofu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1254 Posts
April 27 2013 01:09 GMT
#504
CLG LETS GOO! Keepin the dreams alivee
"Friendship ain't a business deal"
ImmortalTofu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1254 Posts
April 27 2013 01:10 GMT
#505
On April 27 2013 10:08 Nitan wrote:
Hahahahaha...Hotshot with the insult on GGU.


What did he say? I was afk real quick TT
"Friendship ain't a business deal"
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
April 27 2013 01:10 GMT
#506
Likelihood on J4 first pick every match.
Glorious SEA doto
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
April 27 2013 01:10 GMT
#507
On April 27 2013 10:05 Agnosthar wrote:
Almost every player in CLG has spoken about how nervous they are. I really hope they don't let it affect them too much, and that they don't throw the game super early CLG style.
Link please shutdown ManCloud :S

Link shut down mancloud? Needs some heavy jungle camping then, Mancloud is like 5 times better.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Kavas
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia3421 Posts
April 27 2013 01:10 GMT
#508
And people thought sending scarra to All-stars was a good idea. Oh well, at least he won't say Jungle camped him mid.
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
April 27 2013 01:11 GMT
#509
On April 27 2013 10:09 Woony wrote:
God I really hope they replace Rivington next season. He's got a good casting voice but him talking is just completely fucking pointless, even as a play-by-play caster.

Eh I used to mute the stream when he casted cause it was so bad it distracted me from enjoying the game. Now I can at least tune him out and not let it annoy me too much so he got a tiny bit better (or maybe I developed an immunity).
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
April 27 2013 01:12 GMT
#510
On April 27 2013 10:09 Woony wrote:
God I really hope they replace Rivington next season. He's got a good casting voice but him talking is just completely fucking pointless, even as a play-by-play caster.

It's fun watching him do the watch-partner-intensely-then-start-nodding-while-looking-away-and-repeat though
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
April 27 2013 01:12 GMT
#511
Now we get to find out who is getting Baylifed tomorrow.
Woony
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany6657 Posts
April 27 2013 01:12 GMT
#512
On April 27 2013 10:11 Slow Motion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2013 10:09 Woony wrote:
God I really hope they replace Rivington next season. He's got a good casting voice but him talking is just completely fucking pointless, even as a play-by-play caster.

Eh I used to mute the stream when he casted cause it was so bad it distracted me from enjoying the game. Now I can at least tune him out and not let it annoy me too much so he got a tiny bit better (or maybe I developed an immunity).


True, but that's the thing, he might as well not be there. Better get a caster that actually adds something to the broadcast. I think Phreak has really improved for example and now is a really solid caster.
Gator
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States3432 Posts
April 27 2013 01:13 GMT
#513
malphite pretty good pick since zuna only plays hyper carries
TSM
Apex
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States7227 Posts
April 27 2013 01:13 GMT
#514
Chauster going on that Lee Sin. Should be interesting.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
April 27 2013 01:14 GMT
#515
On April 27 2013 10:12 Woony wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2013 10:11 Slow Motion wrote:
On April 27 2013 10:09 Woony wrote:
God I really hope they replace Rivington next season. He's got a good casting voice but him talking is just completely fucking pointless, even as a play-by-play caster.

Eh I used to mute the stream when he casted cause it was so bad it distracted me from enjoying the game. Now I can at least tune him out and not let it annoy me too much so he got a tiny bit better (or maybe I developed an immunity).


True, but that's the thing, he might as well not be there. Better get a caster that actually adds something to the broadcast. I think Phreak has really improved for example and now is a really solid caster.

I've always liked Phreak and he has always been one of my favorite casters. He at least has some decent sense of humor and knows some small things. It just feels like Rivington doesn't know anything and doesn't add anything more than what someone else has said earlier.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
April 27 2013 01:15 GMT
#516
On April 27 2013 10:14 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2013 10:12 Woony wrote:
On April 27 2013 10:11 Slow Motion wrote:
On April 27 2013 10:09 Woony wrote:
God I really hope they replace Rivington next season. He's got a good casting voice but him talking is just completely fucking pointless, even as a play-by-play caster.

Eh I used to mute the stream when he casted cause it was so bad it distracted me from enjoying the game. Now I can at least tune him out and not let it annoy me too much so he got a tiny bit better (or maybe I developed an immunity).


True, but that's the thing, he might as well not be there. Better get a caster that actually adds something to the broadcast. I think Phreak has really improved for example and now is a really solid caster.

I've always liked Phreak and he has always been one of my favorite casters. He at least has some decent sense of humor and knows some small things. It just feels like Rivington doesn't know anything and doesn't add anything more than what someone else has said earlier.

Phreak is only good cuz the number of awkward jokes he makes.
liftlift > tsm
Woony
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany6657 Posts
April 27 2013 01:16 GMT
#517
On April 27 2013 10:14 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2013 10:12 Woony wrote:
On April 27 2013 10:11 Slow Motion wrote:
On April 27 2013 10:09 Woony wrote:
God I really hope they replace Rivington next season. He's got a good casting voice but him talking is just completely fucking pointless, even as a play-by-play caster.

Eh I used to mute the stream when he casted cause it was so bad it distracted me from enjoying the game. Now I can at least tune him out and not let it annoy me too much so he got a tiny bit better (or maybe I developed an immunity).


True, but that's the thing, he might as well not be there. Better get a caster that actually adds something to the broadcast. I think Phreak has really improved for example and now is a really solid caster.

I've always liked Phreak and he has always been one of my favorite casters. He at least has some decent sense of humor and knows some small things. It just feels like Rivington doesn't know anything and doesn't add anything more than what someone else has said earlier.


Phreak is actually a decent player, he's diamond V which is leagues ahead of all the other play-by-play casters
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
April 27 2013 01:16 GMT
#518
On April 27 2013 10:16 Woony wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2013 10:14 Shikyo wrote:
On April 27 2013 10:12 Woony wrote:
On April 27 2013 10:11 Slow Motion wrote:
On April 27 2013 10:09 Woony wrote:
God I really hope they replace Rivington next season. He's got a good casting voice but him talking is just completely fucking pointless, even as a play-by-play caster.

Eh I used to mute the stream when he casted cause it was so bad it distracted me from enjoying the game. Now I can at least tune him out and not let it annoy me too much so he got a tiny bit better (or maybe I developed an immunity).


True, but that's the thing, he might as well not be there. Better get a caster that actually adds something to the broadcast. I think Phreak has really improved for example and now is a really solid caster.

I've always liked Phreak and he has always been one of my favorite casters. He at least has some decent sense of humor and knows some small things. It just feels like Rivington doesn't know anything and doesn't add anything more than what someone else has said earlier.


Phreak is actually a decent player, he's diamond V which is leagues ahead of all the other play-by-play casters

Yup I know. I think he adds far more to a cast than someone like Rivington.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Gator
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States3432 Posts
April 27 2013 01:17 GMT
#519
what's the general consensus on quiksh0t tho?
TSM
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
April 27 2013 01:17 GMT
#520
I really like this lineup. Trist dumps on Vayne lategame and Vayne can't give Trist a difficult time early.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 147 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft723
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 582
Stork 236
ggaemo 200
Leta 148
PianO 61
Hyuk 30
Bale 18
yabsab 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm204
League of Legends
JimRising 684
Reynor37
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King227
Westballz46
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor652
Other Games
summit1g8781
Coldzera 822
C9.Mang0302
PiGStarcraft211
Sick152
RuFF_SC2112
ViBE70
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick682
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2207
League of Legends
• Lourlo1358
• Stunt443
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 7m
Online Event
5h 7m
FEL
10h 7m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.