• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:40
CEST 06:40
KST 13:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8893 users

[NA LCS] Spring Playoffs - Page 2

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 145 146 147 Next
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
April 24 2013 18:52 GMT
#21
On April 25 2013 03:02 Alaric wrote:
'cause that's who they are.


I feel like Alaric is actually just a manifestation of every DIG's fan's hopes and dreams crushed a thousand times over.

He is like the (pre-ice) Trundle. He has valiantly taken on the job of harvesting all the painful emotions that DIG causes their supporters.

You are a hero to your fellow Dignitas peers my friend. A true hero.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
RJGooner
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2076 Posts
April 24 2013 19:03 GMT
#22
I'm sorry CLG is not going to lose to Vulcan. It might be 2-1, but CLG is just a far stronger team.
#1 Jaehoon Fan! 김재훈 화팅!
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
April 24 2013 19:04 GMT
#23
I honestly can't see CLG or Vulcun beating TSM. And if Curse doesn't pull out a random comp that they practice once in a scrim 2 months ago, I think they'll make it to the finals as well.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
April 24 2013 21:35 GMT
#24
Or I'm just pissing some people off with all my negativity, but it's still a win for me because my hopes can't be crushed if I refuse to have any.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
April 24 2013 23:48 GMT
#25
Dignitas may not be able to beat TSM at LoL, but they sure as hell can beat them at baseball.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Inflexion
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada560 Posts
April 25 2013 00:30 GMT
#26
Initially, I thought the way to beat TSM was to ban Karthus/Diana away from Regi. Last week, when Dignitas did that, the rest of TSM carried Regi and picked up the slack (Regi's TF was pretty damn heavy that game).

I don't see TSM losing until the finals, where some gimmick strat could probably steal a few games from them. But even then, TSM is rolling on all cylinders atm and have so many weapons.

If teams ban out Karthus/Diana then Nasus will probably slip to TOO. And if that doesn't happen then that means for sure WildTurtle will get his Draven and Xpecial will get the play-making support of his choice. Which also leaves Dyrus (who is currently playing as the best top laner in NA LCS atm), to counter pick whoever the hell he chooses. If you ban Dyrus out, you leave Karthus/Diana to Regi.

They just have too many weapons right now and so much confidence. If they lose in the semis that would be a huge upset.
Four wheels move the body; two wheels move the soul.
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
April 25 2013 00:59 GMT
#27
On April 25 2013 09:30 Inflexion wrote:
Initially, I thought the way to beat TSM was to ban Karthus/Diana away from Regi. Last week, when Dignitas did that, the rest of TSM carried Regi and picked up the slack (Regi's TF was pretty damn heavy that game).

I don't see TSM losing until the finals, where some gimmick strat could probably steal a few games from them. But even then, TSM is rolling on all cylinders atm and have so many weapons.

If teams ban out Karthus/Diana then Nasus will probably slip to TOO. And if that doesn't happen then that means for sure WildTurtle will get his Draven and Xpecial will get the play-making support of his choice. Which also leaves Dyrus (who is currently playing as the best top laner in NA LCS atm), to counter pick whoever the hell he chooses. If you ban Dyrus out, you leave Karthus/Diana to Regi.

They just have too many weapons right now and so much confidence. If they lose in the semis that would be a huge upset.


TSM is finally back to the "We are the M5 of NA" Form. Granted, they are not on the same plane of existence of M5, but the two teams have always seemed to follow similar patterns.
Freeeeeeedom
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
April 25 2013 01:01 GMT
#28
On April 25 2013 09:30 Inflexion wrote:
Initially, I thought the way to beat TSM was to ban Karthus/Diana away from Regi. Last week, when Dignitas did that, the rest of TSM carried Regi and picked up the slack (Regi's TF was pretty damn heavy that game).

I don't see TSM losing until the finals, where some gimmick strat could probably steal a few games from them. But even then, TSM is rolling on all cylinders atm and have so many weapons.

If teams ban out Karthus/Diana then Nasus will probably slip to TOO. And if that doesn't happen then that means for sure WildTurtle will get his Draven and Xpecial will get the play-making support of his choice. Which also leaves Dyrus (who is currently playing as the best top laner in NA LCS atm), to counter pick whoever the hell he chooses. If you ban Dyrus out, you leave Karthus/Diana to Regi.

They just have too many weapons right now and so much confidence. If they lose in the semis that would be a huge upset.

yea.. TSM is looking really scary. Wildturtle and Xpecial always winning their lane and Dyrus's rock solid consistency allows whatever strategy TSM employs to come to fruition. TOO is allowed to farm up until level 6, and Regi can make more risky plays.
Jamial
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark1289 Posts
April 25 2013 11:19 GMT
#29
Please, just whatever happens, let CLG drop out of LCS - Let doublelift go somewhere where I never have to hear about him again, and let someone happy, fun, and undouchebag replace Saint on Curse, and I'll be the happiest camper ever.

Also, go TSM, go Curse, Go Dignitas! <3
Flaf?
ihasaKAROT
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4730 Posts
April 25 2013 13:10 GMT
#30
On April 25 2013 20:19 Jamial wrote:
Please, just whatever happens, let CLG drop out of LCS - Let doublelift go somewhere where I never have to hear about him again


I would sign that petition. No clue why he got voted in the allstarsteam.
KCCO!
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
April 25 2013 13:15 GMT
#31
My head says

CLG 2-1 Vulcun
Dig 2-0 GGU

Dig 2-1 Crs
TSM 2-0 CLG

TSM 2-0 DiG
CLG 2-0 Crs

My heart says

CLG > TSM/CRS 2-0 MOTHAFUCKAS

Link MVP
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
April 25 2013 13:15 GMT
#32
On April 25 2013 22:10 ihasaKAROT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2013 20:19 Jamial wrote:
Please, just whatever happens, let CLG drop out of LCS - Let doublelift go somewhere where I never have to hear about him again


I would sign that petition. No clue why he got voted in the allstarsteam.


I don't know either, maybe because he's the best AD in NA?
Dgiese
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2687 Posts
April 25 2013 15:56 GMT
#33
Doublelift isn't that annoying when you realize that he seems to have rather poor social skills. I mean it's pretty widely acknowledged on tl that na players suck compared to the rest of the world, Doublelift just ignores or is unaware of the social convention dictating that it's poor form to tell ppl how much they suck.

As for games, dig and Clg to semis, tsm and dig to finals, and tsm in finals. Dig curse seems close to call, and I feel like Clg have the best chane of beating tsm out of all na teams right now, but tsm are still the favorites.
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-25 17:05:03
April 25 2013 16:58 GMT
#34
On April 24 2013 21:58 Zato-1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2013 08:26 SidianTheBard wrote:
GGU > Dig
CLG > Vulcan

CRS > GGU
CLG > TSM

CLG > CRS

Come on CLG, I belieeeeeeevvvvveeeeeee!!!!!

I approve this message.


Yeah ok. CLG has looked pretty average lately.

Dig 2-1 GGU (They do much better when they have fewer matches to prepare for)
Vulcan 2-1 CLG

CRS 2-0 Dig (they'll come out of their slump for this match)
TSM 2-0 Vulcan

TSM 2-0 CRS

UNLESS TSM plays like garbage which is always possible, I think Turtle can carry them through the playoffs. All the other top 4 had an incredibly weak showing in Super Week 10.

EDIT: Included matchup scores for kicks.
In Inca we trust
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
April 25 2013 17:29 GMT
#35
On April 26 2013 00:56 Dgiese wrote:
Doublelift isn't that annoying when you realize that he seems to have rather poor social skills. I mean it's pretty widely acknowledged on tl that na players suck compared to the rest of the world, Doublelift just ignores or is unaware of the social convention dictating that it's poor form to tell ppl how much they suck.

As for games, dig and Clg to semis, tsm and dig to finals, and tsm in finals. Dig curse seems close to call, and I feel like Clg have the best chane of beating tsm out of all na teams right now, but tsm are still the favorites.



I enjoy Doublelift's interviews because he calls it the way it is. He isn't afraid to point fingers at himself or give respect when it's warranted. (Check his interview comments about WeiXiao for example)
RJGooner
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2076 Posts
April 25 2013 17:32 GMT
#36
On April 26 2013 00:56 Dgiese wrote:
Doublelift isn't that annoying when you realize that he seems to have rather poor social skills. I mean it's pretty widely acknowledged on tl that na players suck compared to the rest of the world, Doublelift just ignores or is unaware of the social convention dictating that it's poor form to tell ppl how much they suck.

As for games, dig and Clg to semis, tsm and dig to finals, and tsm in finals. Dig curse seems close to call, and I feel like Clg have the best chane of beating tsm out of all na teams right now, but tsm are still the favorites.


I mean, I agree that the NA scene is probably the worst out of most of the scenes right now, but that doesn't mean that there aren't plenty of very skilled NA players. I'd much rather take Doublelift than any of the European or NA ADC's (even though I'm a huge TSM fan <3 Turtle).
#1 Jaehoon Fan! 김재훈 화팅!
Dgiese
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2687 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-25 19:37:14
April 25 2013 19:28 GMT
#37
On April 26 2013 02:29 KissBlade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2013 00:56 Dgiese wrote:
Doublelift isn't that annoying when you realize that he seems to have rather poor social skills. I mean it's pretty widely acknowledged on tl that na players suck compared to the rest of the world, Doublelift just ignores or is unaware of the social convention dictating that it's poor form to tell ppl how much they suck.

As for games, dig and Clg to semis, tsm and dig to finals, and tsm in finals. Dig curse seems close to call, and I feel like Clg have the best chane of beating tsm out of all na teams right now, but tsm are still the favorites.



I enjoy Doublelift's interviews because he calls it the way it is. He isn't afraid to point fingers at himself or give respect when it's warranted. (Check his interview comments about WeiXiao for example)

I agree. He is probably the best player in NA, probably the only truly world class player, and I like the fact that he calls it how he sees it. I was just making the point for those that don't like his interviews that they are more tolerable when you view his comments less as trash talk, and more as his own unfiltered opinion.

On April 26 2013 02:32 RJGooner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2013 00:56 Dgiese wrote:
Doublelift isn't that annoying when you realize that he seems to have rather poor social skills. I mean it's pretty widely acknowledged on tl that na players suck compared to the rest of the world, Doublelift just ignores or is unaware of the social convention dictating that it's poor form to tell ppl how much they suck.

As for games, dig and Clg to semis, tsm and dig to finals, and tsm in finals. Dig curse seems close to call, and I feel like Clg have the best chane of beating tsm out of all na teams right now, but tsm are still the favorites.


I mean, I agree that the NA scene is probably the worst out of most of the scenes right now, but that doesn't mean that there aren't plenty of very skilled NA players. I'd much rather take Doublelift than any of the European or NA ADC's (even though I'm a huge TSM fan <3 Turtle).

That all depends on how you define skilled... if you take it to mean really good at playing the game, and better than 99% of the rest of the population, then sure. If you take skilled to mean 'world class', then I disagree, I think NA lacks any truly world class players, Doublelift being a possible exception.

The way I view it is to take a lineup like say M5, TPA, WE, Top korean teams, etc, and then to look at NA players and say "If I swapped X NA player with Y player on a top team, would they perform at the same level or better" (ignoring things like language barriers, and time to settle in with a team). I don't think there are any NA players other than LiftLift that one could make a strong affirmative case for.
qanik
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1899 Posts
April 25 2013 21:22 GMT
#38
CLG has to win first round at least, DON'T LET ME DOWN CLG!!!!!!! CLG CLG CLG
Best Teemo World
captharlock
Profile Joined September 2010
United States223 Posts
April 25 2013 22:14 GMT
#39
On April 25 2013 20:19 Jamial wrote:
let someone happy, fun, and undouchebag replace Saint on Curse



Saint is the biggest reason Curse stepped up there game.
Baneslayer Angel could be hungover, slightly blind, and texting while flying and still win the game
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
April 26 2013 03:57 GMT
#40
Hate on doublelift for telling the truth all you want

Also, TSM TSM TSM
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 145 146 147 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 80
SortOf 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2333
Shinee 70
NotJumperer 15
Noble 12
Icarus 5
sorry 1
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1416
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
JimRising 689
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft568
Other Games
summit1g7183
Coldzera 754
C9.Mang0321
PiGStarcraft260
ArmadaUGS36
RuFF_SC224
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick937
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream394
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota297
League of Legends
• Lourlo1249
• Rush1094
• Stunt278
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 20m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 20m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.