On April 27 2013 22:30 Shikyo wrote:
No anivia ban g.g.
No anivia ban g.g.
Fnatic got blue side though. All wins in EU LCS up untill now are on blue side and I firmly believe that it will continue to be so. Fnatic 2 - 1 EG

| Forum Index > LoL Tournaments |
|
Caphe
Vietnam10817 Posts
On April 27 2013 22:30 Shikyo wrote: No anivia ban g.g. Fnatic got blue side though. All wins in EU LCS up untill now are on blue side and I firmly believe that it will continue to be so. Fnatic 2 - 1 EG ![]() | ||
|
Redox
Germany24794 Posts
On April 27 2013 22:31 Caphe wrote: Fnatic got blue side though. All wins in EU LCS up untill now are on blue side and I firmly believe that it will continue to be so. Fnatic 2 - 1 EG ![]() Also xPeke on TF. I have a hard time seeing Fnatic loosing this. | ||
|
nxk
United Kingdom2291 Posts
| ||
|
AsnSensation
Germany24009 Posts
wow froggen elise apparently doubledit: ah yeah right Krepo played elise alot. Forgot, so Snoopeh zac? let's see if he's any better than WickD | ||
|
Shikyo
Finland33997 Posts
| ||
|
cuppatea
United Kingdom1401 Posts
| ||
|
nxk
United Kingdom2291 Posts
On April 27 2013 22:33 Shikyo wrote: Does Volibear handle Anivia any better than Nasus? Yep, the flip is a much better engage | ||
|
Shikyo
Finland33997 Posts
Elise support as expected there. Wickd probably Zac top but not sure | ||
|
nxk
United Kingdom2291 Posts
| ||
|
Caphe
Vietnam10817 Posts
| ||
|
Shikyo
Finland33997 Posts
On April 27 2013 22:35 Caphe wrote: I cant make sense of EG team comp. While they have some really good pick like Shen and Zac, where is Ahri going to fit into all this? Yeah I'd have preferred someone more like Orianna, Ahri just seems a bit inconsistent. Syndra even. | ||
|
nafta
Bulgaria18893 Posts
On April 27 2013 22:35 Caphe wrote: I cant make sense of EG team comp. While they have some really good pick like Shen and Zac, where is Ahri going to fit into all this? Everyone seems to pick her vs tf. | ||
|
AsnSensation
Germany24009 Posts
| ||
|
Redox
Germany24794 Posts
On April 27 2013 22:33 Shikyo wrote: Does Volibear handle Anivia any better than Nasus? I think the problem is TF. Anivia just to immobile to go roaming, so the rest of EG would play 4v5 during laning if Froggen went Anivia. . | ||
|
nxk
United Kingdom2291 Posts
| ||
|
cuppatea
United Kingdom1401 Posts
| ||
|
Shikyo
Finland33997 Posts
On April 27 2013 22:36 nafta wrote: Show nested quote + On April 27 2013 22:35 Caphe wrote: I cant make sense of EG team comp. While they have some really good pick like Shen and Zac, where is Ahri going to fit into all this? Everyone seems to pick her vs tf. Well I guess that's true, you can ult -> charm TF before he can pull a gold card out and oneshot him. | ||
|
Caphe
Vietnam10817 Posts
On April 27 2013 22:34 nxk wrote: Yeah looks like Froggen doesn't fancy playing Anivia vs TF + Voli EG last pick their AP in hope for Fnatic pick Nasus again .Fnatic learnt their lesson. | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
| ||
|
Shikyo
Finland33997 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|