On February 28 2013 13:21 Aando wrote:
Jatt is Canadian so you could always listen for them o's
Jatt is Canadian so you could always listen for them o's
Or A-Zed
| Forum Index > LoL Tournaments |
|
onlywonderboy
United States23745 Posts
On February 28 2013 13:21 Aando wrote: Show nested quote + On February 28 2013 13:16 Alaric wrote: I totally noticed it was Kobe and not Jatt this time. I think I'm improving. Jatt is Canadian so you could always listen for them o's Or A-Zed | ||
|
schmutttt
Australia3856 Posts
On February 28 2013 13:20 Amarok wrote: Show nested quote + On February 28 2013 13:09 schmutttt wrote: Wow how late are they playing? Isn't like 11pm already? Since when have gamers (let alone pro gamers) been afraid of late night sessions? Gamers don't care but tournament organisers do. | ||
|
Sufficiency
Canada23833 Posts
| ||
|
onlywonderboy
United States23745 Posts
| ||
|
TheLink
Australia2725 Posts
| ||
|
onlywonderboy
United States23745 Posts
| ||
|
bittman
Australia8759 Posts
| ||
|
Alaric
France45622 Posts
Youtube stream OP so it's all well in the end though.Actually I miss another fight while looking at the first one I missed. ![]() | ||
|
hasuprotoss
United States4685 Posts
| ||
|
Amui
Canada10567 Posts
| ||
|
Alaric
France45622 Posts
| ||
|
Serendipityx
United States595 Posts
| ||
|
Aando
1304 Posts
| ||
|
Louuster
Canada2869 Posts
| ||
|
bittman
Australia8759 Posts
On February 28 2013 13:31 ChaosTriggeR wrote: i didn't catch dig vs crs since I was out. Was the game close? Dig made it look pretty one sided. Sometimes Crs made it look closer, but score wise it ended up one sided. | ||
|
Alaric
France45622 Posts
| ||
|
AsmodeusXI
United States15536 Posts
| ||
|
onlywonderboy
United States23745 Posts
| ||
|
Alaric
France45622 Posts
| ||
|
AsmodeusXI
United States15536 Posts
On February 28 2013 13:34 Alaric wrote: Is the way Phreak's talking about people "finding" something (implying "an opening/opportunity" I guess?) a common/correct English phrasing? I think I only hear him say that so I'm curious. It's pretty common usage in eSports casting and overall I think. | ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Bisu FanTaSy firebathero Stork Mini Zeus Hyuk [ Show more ] Soma Rush EffOrt actioN Soulkey Light Last ZerO Snow Dewaltoss Sea.KH Mong Pusan Killer Barracks PianO hero JYJ Free NotJumperer Shinee ToSsGirL Bale Shine Yoon Aegong Hyun Sharp sorry yabsab Sacsri HiyA Noble Icarus Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns36261 singsing2029 B2W.Neo845 crisheroes276 hiko236 DeMusliM208 Livibee133 byalli129 ZerO(Twitch)7 |
|
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|