• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:17
CEST 16:17
KST 23:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War505.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7986 users

[IEM] Katowice Discussion - Page 127

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 130 Next
OutlaW-
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic5053 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-20 19:18:13
January 20 2013 19:17 GMT
#2521
On January 21 2013 04:11 WhiteDog wrote:
[image loading]

rofl look at alex's hands that's hilarious
and darien just laughing and slowly putting his glasses off
Delete your post underage b&. You're incestuous for you're onee-chan so you're clearly not a bad guy, but others might not agree
LightRailCoyote
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States982 Posts
January 20 2013 19:18 GMT
#2522
On January 21 2013 04:15 icemanzdoinwork wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2013 04:13 LightRailCoyote wrote:
On January 21 2013 04:11 WhiteDog wrote:
[image loading]


Ok, shock value and initial giggles aside, that's really rude, just cause you 2-0'd some koreans.

Although, a russian in poland doing it...revenge for the moscow olympics?

That was after game one.

Alright, cool, but it's still completely unnecessary, don't gbg have enough bad karma from their questionable sportsmanship already?
AKA SurfSolar ----- This is the product of a DIY inadequate home
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-20 19:20:08
January 20 2013 19:18 GMT
#2523
On January 21 2013 04:16 GregMandel wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 21 2013 04:11 WhiteDog wrote:
[image loading]


hey hey hey hey guys, you know what's cool ? No ?
Well surely not posting gifs trying to create drama and bring pitchforks RIGHT ?


Yeah I thought that was pretty retarded of WhiteDog. Someone with 3K posts who frequents here should know better.

That said, I thought Diamond did it out of excitement more than anything else.

On January 21 2013 04:17 Djin)ftw( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2013 04:13 Atrioc wrote:
Awesome final game - two Warmogs + mid Kayle (aka everything that's super hyped right now) getting beat by some really innovative stuff (Locket Xin, dshield pink ward stacking taric, Jax making a comeback after not being picked very much for a long time)

4-0'ing both Azubu's by ANY team would be an insane feat, but by someone out of Korea/China - someone who just had to deal with changing organizations and having the whole m5 manager scandal - is pretty mind blowing. Who does Gambit practice with to get such good training?


Id like to know that as well, I mean they are probably scrimmign a lot against CLG.EU/fnatic, but I doubt that that is it... really curious how much/against whom they play



I forget where but I thought I recalled one of the Asian teams mentioning how they scrim M5.
GregMandel
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
France822 Posts
January 20 2013 19:18 GMT
#2524
On a side note, the GBG player with the glasses makes me think of Horatio Caine in CSI
I can't unsee this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD8QLNiolfk - Racing with the sun
discator
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany639 Posts
January 20 2013 19:19 GMT
#2525
lol that red bull can Gambit flag is nice^^
;;
Lysanias
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands8351 Posts
January 20 2013 19:20 GMT
#2526
On January 21 2013 04:18 LightRailCoyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2013 04:15 icemanzdoinwork wrote:
On January 21 2013 04:13 LightRailCoyote wrote:
On January 21 2013 04:11 WhiteDog wrote:
[image loading]


Ok, shock value and initial giggles aside, that's really rude, just cause you 2-0'd some koreans.

Although, a russian in poland doing it...revenge for the moscow olympics?

That was after game one.

Alright, cool, but it's still completely unnecessary, don't gbg have enough bad karma from their questionable sportsmanship already?


No ?
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
January 20 2013 19:21 GMT
#2527
On January 21 2013 04:18 GregMandel wrote:
On a side note, the GBG player with the glasses makes me think of Horatio Caine in CSI
I can't unsee this.


( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

⌐(■_■)

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
January 20 2013 19:21 GMT
#2528
Wow, like everyone else I really didnt expect M5 to do taht well. They didnt look too good recently.

If these games would have happened the other way around, there would be so many posts about how the Koreans are on a completely diffferent level etc. Well I hope people tone down a little with the Korean dick riding now.
Off-season = best season
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
January 20 2013 19:21 GMT
#2529
On January 21 2013 04:18 KissBlade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2013 04:16 GregMandel wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 21 2013 04:11 WhiteDog wrote:
[image loading]


hey hey hey hey guys, you know what's cool ? No ?
Well surely not posting gifs trying to create drama and bring pitchforks RIGHT ?


Yeah I thought that was pretty retarded of WhiteDog. Someone with 3K posts who frequents here should know better.

That said, I thought Diamond did it out of excitement more than anything else.

Show nested quote +
On January 21 2013 04:17 Djin)ftw( wrote:
On January 21 2013 04:13 Atrioc wrote:
Awesome final game - two Warmogs + mid Kayle (aka everything that's super hyped right now) getting beat by some really innovative stuff (Locket Xin, dshield pink ward stacking taric, Jax making a comeback after not being picked very much for a long time)

4-0'ing both Azubu's by ANY team would be an insane feat, but by someone out of Korea/China - someone who just had to deal with changing organizations and having the whole m5 manager scandal - is pretty mind blowing. Who does Gambit practice with to get such good training?


Id like to know that as well, I mean they are probably scrimmign a lot against CLG.EU/fnatic, but I doubt that that is it... really curious how much/against whom they play



I forget where but I thought I recalled one of the Asian teams mentioning how they scrim M5.

rofl
A backwards poet writes inverse.
GregMandel
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
France822 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-20 19:22:44
January 20 2013 19:22 GMT
#2530
On January 21 2013 04:21 Disengaged wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2013 04:18 GregMandel wrote:
On a side note, the GBG player with the glasses makes me think of Horatio Caine in CSI
I can't unsee this.


( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

⌐(■_■)

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!


I'm lauhging pretty hard right now , thank you for making my day :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD8QLNiolfk - Racing with the sun
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
January 20 2013 19:22 GMT
#2531
On January 21 2013 04:21 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2013 04:18 KissBlade wrote:
On January 21 2013 04:16 GregMandel wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 21 2013 04:11 WhiteDog wrote:
[image loading]


hey hey hey hey guys, you know what's cool ? No ?
Well surely not posting gifs trying to create drama and bring pitchforks RIGHT ?


Yeah I thought that was pretty retarded of WhiteDog. Someone with 3K posts who frequents here should know better.

That said, I thought Diamond did it out of excitement more than anything else.

On January 21 2013 04:17 Djin)ftw( wrote:
On January 21 2013 04:13 Atrioc wrote:
Awesome final game - two Warmogs + mid Kayle (aka everything that's super hyped right now) getting beat by some really innovative stuff (Locket Xin, dshield pink ward stacking taric, Jax making a comeback after not being picked very much for a long time)

4-0'ing both Azubu's by ANY team would be an insane feat, but by someone out of Korea/China - someone who just had to deal with changing organizations and having the whole m5 manager scandal - is pretty mind blowing. Who does Gambit practice with to get such good training?


Id like to know that as well, I mean they are probably scrimmign a lot against CLG.EU/fnatic, but I doubt that that is it... really curious how much/against whom they play



I forget where but I thought I recalled one of the Asian teams mentioning how they scrim M5.

rofl


I don't know anything about his posting history so I dunno the joke =\
WhiteDog
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France8650 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-20 19:25:42
January 20 2013 19:24 GMT
#2532
On January 21 2013 04:18 KissBlade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2013 04:16 GregMandel wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 21 2013 04:11 WhiteDog wrote:
[image loading]


hey hey hey hey guys, you know what's cool ? No ?
Well surely not posting gifs trying to create drama and bring pitchforks RIGHT ?


Yeah I thought that was pretty retarded of WhiteDog. Someone with 3K posts who frequents here should know better.

That said, I thought Diamond did it out of excitement more than anything else.


Show nested quote +
On January 21 2013 04:17 Djin)ftw( wrote:
On January 21 2013 04:13 Atrioc wrote:
Awesome final game - two Warmogs + mid Kayle (aka everything that's super hyped right now) getting beat by some really innovative stuff (Locket Xin, dshield pink ward stacking taric, Jax making a comeback after not being picked very much for a long time)

4-0'ing both Azubu's by ANY team would be an insane feat, but by someone out of Korea/China - someone who just had to deal with changing organizations and having the whole m5 manager scandal - is pretty mind blowing. Who does Gambit practice with to get such good training?


Id like to know that as well, I mean they are probably scrimmign a lot against CLG.EU/fnatic, but I doubt that that is it... really curious how much/against whom they play



I forget where but I thought I recalled one of the Asian teams mentioning how they scrim M5.

I'm retarded, but I never thought anyone would go rampage over this gif, since it has been discussed already (look 10-20 pages ago, someone posted a screenshot).
I thought the gif was pretty fun, so I posted it for people to see. Don't see it as an expression of anger, but more like an act that takes sense in the storyline. The goal is to have fun, I know some people are depressed because AZB and/or AZF didn't win, but you can't win every time. It's all good memory, if LOL was only about the games and not the players, it would be hella boring.

Also Darien in this gif is awesome, because that's the expression he ALWAYS have no matter what the circonstances are.
"every time WhiteDog overuses the word "seriously" in a comment I can make an observation on his fragile emotional state." MoltkeWarding
LightRailCoyote
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States982 Posts
January 20 2013 19:25 GMT
#2533
As an aside, A quote from CSheep.
"Diamondprox was never OP, it was just that LS was OP as all hell, he's so overrated. Not top tier."

How you like me nowwwwwwwwwwwwww, mr. "not top tier".
AKA SurfSolar ----- This is the product of a DIY inadequate home
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
January 20 2013 19:26 GMT
#2534
xpeke ragequit the tournament :D
W2
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1177 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-20 19:29:41
January 20 2013 19:26 GMT
#2535
Watching M5's games is really frightening, their level of teamwork is unmatched. Watching the korean's win games through lane dominance and standard ganks is nice but at least you understand the flow and you'll probably be playing at that level yourself in a few months or years. But M5's play... their coordinated level 3 dives and early dragons, this is stuff I don't understand how you can get an advantage out of, and probably never will unless I play with the same 5 people years in a row.

Also I must add, they are such innovators. Probably because they don't have a league like OGN where their play is scrutinized weekly, but still they manage to bring something fresh every tournament they participate in. You really have to commend their knowledge.
Hi
Fwmeh
Profile Joined April 2008
1286 Posts
January 20 2013 19:26 GMT
#2536
On January 21 2013 04:25 LightRailCoyote wrote:
As an aside, A quote from CSheep.
"Diamondprox was never OP, it was just that LS was OP as all hell, he's so overrated. Not top tier."

How you like me nowwwwwwwwwwwwww, mr. "not top tier".

New quote will be: "Diamondprox was never OP, it was just that Xin was OP as all hell, he's so overrated. Not top tier."
A parser for things is a function from strings to lists of pairs of things and strings
GregMandel
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
France822 Posts
January 20 2013 19:27 GMT
#2537
On January 21 2013 04:24 WhiteDog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2013 04:18 KissBlade wrote:
On January 21 2013 04:16 GregMandel wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 21 2013 04:11 WhiteDog wrote:
[image loading]


hey hey hey hey guys, you know what's cool ? No ?
Well surely not posting gifs trying to create drama and bring pitchforks RIGHT ?


Yeah I thought that was pretty retarded of WhiteDog. Someone with 3K posts who frequents here should know better.

That said, I thought Diamond did it out of excitement more than anything else.


On January 21 2013 04:17 Djin)ftw( wrote:
On January 21 2013 04:13 Atrioc wrote:
Awesome final game - two Warmogs + mid Kayle (aka everything that's super hyped right now) getting beat by some really innovative stuff (Locket Xin, dshield pink ward stacking taric, Jax making a comeback after not being picked very much for a long time)

4-0'ing both Azubu's by ANY team would be an insane feat, but by someone out of Korea/China - someone who just had to deal with changing organizations and having the whole m5 manager scandal - is pretty mind blowing. Who does Gambit practice with to get such good training?


Id like to know that as well, I mean they are probably scrimmign a lot against CLG.EU/fnatic, but I doubt that that is it... really curious how much/against whom they play



I forget where but I thought I recalled one of the Asian teams mentioning how they scrim M5.

I'm retarded, but I never thought anyone would go rampage over this gif, since it has been discussed already (look 10-20 pages ago, someone posted a screenshot).
I thought the gif was pretty fun, so I posted it for people to see. Don't see it as an expression of anger, but more like an act that takes sense in the storyline. The goal is to have fun, I know some people are depressed because AZB and/or AZF didn't win, but you can't win every time. It's all good memory, if LOL was only about the games and not the players, it would be hella boring.


I didnt mean to go all aggresive on you, but funny or not, posting that gif, even when you didnt want to create anything bad, was of really bad taste XD

Thankfully, it hasnt made anyone go apeshit again, but it could have been worse
I didnt mean to be particularly rude, just to point out the fact that that wasnt a clever move in a sarcastic way
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD8QLNiolfk - Racing with the sun
Lysteria
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
France2280 Posts
January 20 2013 19:27 GMT
#2538
On January 21 2013 04:26 LaNague wrote:
xpeke ragequit the tournament :D


He's the MVP right ?
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
January 20 2013 19:28 GMT
#2539
On January 21 2013 04:27 GregMandel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2013 04:24 WhiteDog wrote:
On January 21 2013 04:18 KissBlade wrote:
On January 21 2013 04:16 GregMandel wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 21 2013 04:11 WhiteDog wrote:
[image loading]


hey hey hey hey guys, you know what's cool ? No ?
Well surely not posting gifs trying to create drama and bring pitchforks RIGHT ?


Yeah I thought that was pretty retarded of WhiteDog. Someone with 3K posts who frequents here should know better.

That said, I thought Diamond did it out of excitement more than anything else.


On January 21 2013 04:17 Djin)ftw( wrote:
On January 21 2013 04:13 Atrioc wrote:
Awesome final game - two Warmogs + mid Kayle (aka everything that's super hyped right now) getting beat by some really innovative stuff (Locket Xin, dshield pink ward stacking taric, Jax making a comeback after not being picked very much for a long time)

4-0'ing both Azubu's by ANY team would be an insane feat, but by someone out of Korea/China - someone who just had to deal with changing organizations and having the whole m5 manager scandal - is pretty mind blowing. Who does Gambit practice with to get such good training?


Id like to know that as well, I mean they are probably scrimmign a lot against CLG.EU/fnatic, but I doubt that that is it... really curious how much/against whom they play



I forget where but I thought I recalled one of the Asian teams mentioning how they scrim M5.

I'm retarded, but I never thought anyone would go rampage over this gif, since it has been discussed already (look 10-20 pages ago, someone posted a screenshot).
I thought the gif was pretty fun, so I posted it for people to see. Don't see it as an expression of anger, but more like an act that takes sense in the storyline. The goal is to have fun, I know some people are depressed because AZB and/or AZF didn't win, but you can't win every time. It's all good memory, if LOL was only about the games and not the players, it would be hella boring.


I didnt mean to go all aggresive on you, but funny or not, posting that gif, even when you didnt want to create anything bad, was of really bad taste XD

Thankfully, it hasnt made anyone go apeshit again, but it could have been worse
I didnt mean to be particularly rude, just to point out the fact that that wasnt a clever move in a sarcastic way


I would've just spoilered it because we have a whole page of that gif now which looks really silly.
Lysanias
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands8351 Posts
January 20 2013 19:28 GMT
#2540
On January 21 2013 04:27 Lysteria wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2013 04:26 LaNague wrote:
xpeke ragequit the tournament :D


He's the MVP right ?


Voted by viewers, so it's also a popularity thing.
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 348
TKL 243
CranKy Ducklings152
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1156
Lowko540
TKL 243
ProTech124
Rex 124
MindelVK 23
EmSc Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 57727
Free 1776
Horang2 321
firebathero 243
Zeus 188
Last 110
Hyun 80
ToSsGirL 77
910 71
Trap 60
[ Show more ]
soO 32
Rock 21
Bishop 21
Aegong 18
scan(afreeca) 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7643
Dendi911
XaKoH 425
420jenkins77
canceldota41
Counter-Strike
fl0m2629
byalli670
Other Games
singsing2264
Mlord446
Beastyqt377
KnowMe160
Liquid`VortiX104
DeMusliM102
QueenE74
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 12
EmSc2Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
• StrangeGG 24
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2830
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1491
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 44m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.