It failed, but it made me laugh.
Also Score still alive.
| Forum Index > LoL Tournaments |
|
Alaric
France45622 Posts
It failed, but it made me laugh. Also Score still alive. | ||
|
ShaLLoW[baY]
Canada12499 Posts
| ||
|
Lylat
France8575 Posts
| ||
|
Chexx
Korea (South)11232 Posts
On January 04 2013 21:09 Lylat wrote: Is KT B a second team with supposedly "inferior" players or is it just a different team ? they dont have a teamranking. They are two teams, same standard. | ||
|
jpak
United States5045 Posts
On January 04 2013 21:09 Lylat wrote: Is KT B a second team with supposedly "inferior" players or is it just a different team ? Different team. For most of the tournament, KT B was actually really scary (lost only one game in the group stages, which was to Azubu Frost). | ||
|
Innuendo
Belgium616 Posts
Most players came from Startale http://leaguepedia.com/wiki/StarTale | ||
|
ShaLLoW[baY]
Canada12499 Posts
| ||
|
Ota Solgryn
Denmark2011 Posts
And while I do understand you should always hope for a win and fight till the end, it just puts alot of unnecessary stress on the losing team to just play these unwinable games. Of course its not black and white, but still I really like this. | ||
|
DragoonTT
3398 Posts
On January 04 2013 21:12 Ota Solgryn wrote: I really like how the Koreans surrender when they "know" they have lost. Many games I feel like the EU and US teams keep playing just in the slim hope og opposing team doing multiple BIG mistakes becuase you havent lost until the fat lady sings. And while I do understand you should always hope for a win and fight till the end, it just puts alot of unnecessary stress on the losing team to just play these unwinable games. Of course its not black and white, but still I really like this. (top) Korean teams are also far less likely to throw away won games like many western teams often do. If i were, say, CLG.EU/NA and played against a team like M5, dignitas or some other team with frequent communication/concentration problems, I'd delay the inevitable as long as I can. | ||
|
Ota Solgryn
Denmark2011 Posts
On January 04 2013 21:12 DragoonTT wrote: What an all-around sloppy game 3. I smell collusion! KT just wanted more air-time, so they forced B to throw game 3 (and hopefully, 4!) so we get more games Show nested quote + On January 04 2013 21:12 Ota Solgryn wrote: I really like how the Koreans surrender when they "know" they have lost. Many games I feel like the EU and US teams keep playing just in the slim hope og opposing team doing multiple BIG mistakes becuase you havent lost until the fat lady sings. And while I do understand you should always hope for a win and fight till the end, it just puts alot of unnecessary stress on the losing team to just play these unwinable games. Of course its not black and white, but still I really like this. (top) Korean teams are also far less likely to throw away won games like many western teams often do. If i were, say, CLG.EU/NA and played against a team like M5, dignitas or some other team with frequent communication/concentration problems, I'd delay the inevitable as long as I can. Good point, didnt think of this, and of course your right. Guess it will be like this in all games, especially team games, until everyone gets solid enough to not throw "won" games. | ||
|
Chexx
Korea (South)11232 Posts
On January 04 2013 21:12 DragoonTT wrote: What an all-around sloppy game 3. I smell collusion! KT just wanted more air-time, so they forced B to throw game 3 (and hopefully, 4!) so we get more games Show nested quote + On January 04 2013 21:12 Ota Solgryn wrote: I really like how the Koreans surrender when they "know" they have lost. Many games I feel like the EU and US teams keep playing just in the slim hope og opposing team doing multiple BIG mistakes becuase you havent lost until the fat lady sings. And while I do understand you should always hope for a win and fight till the end, it just puts alot of unnecessary stress on the losing team to just play these unwinable games. Of course its not black and white, but still I really like this. (top) Korean teams are also far less likely to throw away won games like many western teams often do. If i were, say, CLG.EU/NA and played against a team like M5, dignitas or some other team with frequent communication/concentration problems, I'd delay the inevitable as long as I can. but to this extent this is the first time. | ||
|
dooraven
Australia2820 Posts
| ||
|
XaCez
Sweden6991 Posts
| ||
|
Alaric
France45622 Posts
Sadly compared to how they fared previously I don't trust them too much with it. | ||
|
Chexx
Korea (South)11232 Posts
| ||
|
Alaric
France45622 Posts
| ||
|
ShaLLoW[baY]
Canada12499 Posts
| ||
|
dooraven
Australia2820 Posts
| ||
|
Isken
Korea (South)1131 Posts
right there | ||
|
dooraven
Australia2820 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g9193 FrodaN2088 Liquid`RaSZi2076 fl0m2068 crisheroes283 C9.Mang0255 ToD204 Livibee188 Pyrionflax173 IndyStarCraft Mew2King51 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • musti20045 StarCraft: Brood War• Hupsaiya • Adnapsc2 • Sammyuel • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ] CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|