• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:45
CEST 03:45
KST 10:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9968 users

[OGN] Olympus The Champions Winter 2012-13 - Page 57

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 146 Next
RouaF
Profile Joined October 2010
France4121 Posts
December 26 2012 19:25 GMT
#1121
On December 27 2012 01:51 checo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2012 01:04 ExoFun wrote:
On December 27 2012 00:22 RouaF wrote:
On December 27 2012 00:05 ExoFun wrote:
On December 26 2012 23:36 SHr3DD3r wrote:
Oh man my electricity went during the first game and I fell asleep. Any way I can watch these games?

Restream is starting soon! in HD


Where ?

http://ko.twitch.tv/ongamenet


how long till starts? im kinda dumd on time zones


Dunno. It's already finished I guess ?
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
December 27 2012 01:15 GMT
#1122
I finally finished watching the set.

Last night I passed out during the third game (face it, Frost was crushing CJ anyway in the first two games), but the end results were a little more surprising than I thought.

Woong is such a weak link on Azubu Frost. Sometimes I feel he has absolutely no idea whatsoever of what he is doing or supposed to be doing.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Full.tilt
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United Kingdom1709 Posts
December 27 2012 02:13 GMT
#1123
How I hate the tanky strat, such bs, bring back Madreds.
pfff
Profile Joined May 2004
Belgium1352 Posts
December 27 2012 02:20 GMT
#1124
Man, reading the live report from IEM Cologne I though CJ Entus was a Korean C Team ;-)
It ain’t no sin to be glad you’re alive
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
December 27 2012 03:04 GMT
#1125
Space after getting ganked by RapidStar

[image loading]
Commentator
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
December 27 2012 03:09 GMT
#1126
On December 27 2012 12:04 GTR wrote:
Space after getting ganked by RapidStar

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

that's pretty cute. lol.
liftlift > tsm
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
December 27 2012 03:11 GMT
#1127
will there be VODS?
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-27 03:39:30
December 27 2012 03:39 GMT
#1128
On December 27 2012 12:11 justiceknight wrote:
will there be VODS?


Spoiler-free link.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/15gukx/cj_entus_vs_azubu_frost/c7mctat
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
proA.June91
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Vietnam445 Posts
December 27 2012 03:53 GMT
#1129
Hello guys!

I'm new to LoL Box so I wonder where I can download all the high-quality VODs =(
Fear is not what I'll get. It is what I've created myself
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
December 27 2012 03:55 GMT
#1130
On December 27 2012 12:04 GTR wrote:
Space after getting ganked by RapidStar

[image loading]


"ssibal Eve..."
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
December 27 2012 04:08 GMT
#1131
On December 27 2012 12:53 proA.June91 wrote:
Hello guys!

I'm new to LoL Box so I wonder where I can download all the high-quality VODs =(


High quality VODs are only available if you subscribe to their twitch.tv channel ($5.99/month). They're doing a promo until Dec 29 where the rebroadcasts are in HD.
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
proA.June91
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Vietnam445 Posts
December 27 2012 04:51 GMT
#1132
On December 27 2012 13:08 JBright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2012 12:53 proA.June91 wrote:
Hello guys!

I'm new to LoL Box so I wonder where I can download all the high-quality VODs =(


High quality VODs are only available if you subscribe to their twitch.tv channel ($5.99/month). They're doing a promo until Dec 29 where the rebroadcasts are in HD.


I'm talking about downloading it but watching it livestream =( Any suggestion? =(
Fear is not what I'll get. It is what I've created myself
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
December 27 2012 05:11 GMT
#1133
On December 27 2012 12:04 GTR wrote:
Space after getting ganked by RapidStar

[image loading]

Just got those headphones for Christmas!! Same color too! ^_^
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Frost
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1042 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-27 05:33:52
December 27 2012 05:33 GMT
#1134
On December 27 2012 12:55 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2012 12:04 GTR wrote:
Space after getting ganked by RapidStar

[image loading]


"ssibal Eve..."


Space is saying "깜짝" which as many Koreans know, it slips out when we are surprised. But ssibal Eve is definitely how I feel when Eve does that lolol.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
December 27 2012 05:56 GMT
#1135
On December 27 2012 14:33 Frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2012 12:55 NeoIllusions wrote:
On December 27 2012 12:04 GTR wrote:
Space after getting ganked by RapidStar

[image loading]


"ssibal Eve..."


Space is saying "깜짝" which as many Koreans know, it slips out when we are surprised. But ssibal Eve is definitely how I feel when Eve does that lolol.


lolol, I know next to nothing when it comes to Korean. I obv know "ssibal" and it just applies here. Wasn't impling "ssibal" was what Space mouthed.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
smOOthMayDie
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States997 Posts
December 27 2012 06:46 GMT
#1136
On December 27 2012 14:33 Frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2012 12:55 NeoIllusions wrote:
On December 27 2012 12:04 GTR wrote:
Space after getting ganked by RapidStar

[image loading]


"ssibal Eve..."


Space is saying "깜짝" which as many Koreans know, it slips out when we are surprised. But ssibal Eve is definitely how I feel when Eve does that lolol.


깜짝 means "blast"

so potentially its just saying "Shit/crap/damnit" when you Americanize it. xD
twitch.tv/TKSaga twitter.com/TKSagaTV YT: Tinyurl.com/TKSaga
Navi
Profile Joined November 2009
5286 Posts
December 27 2012 08:22 GMT
#1137
its like "surprised"
"oh surprise" sfx... like "woah?" iono if he's even saying that, i suck at lip reading
Hey! Listen!
Frost
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1042 Posts
December 27 2012 09:09 GMT
#1138
On December 27 2012 15:46 smOOthMayDie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2012 14:33 Frost wrote:
On December 27 2012 12:55 NeoIllusions wrote:
On December 27 2012 12:04 GTR wrote:
Space after getting ganked by RapidStar

[image loading]


"ssibal Eve..."


Space is saying "깜짝" which as many Koreans know, it slips out when we are surprised. But ssibal Eve is definitely how I feel when Eve does that lolol.


깜짝 means "blast"

so potentially its just saying "Shit/crap/damnit" when you Americanize it. xD


깜짝 is definitely not "blast". Koreans use it when they are surprised and yes I am Korean.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
December 27 2012 09:40 GMT
#1139
On December 27 2012 14:11 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2012 12:04 GTR wrote:
Space after getting ganked by RapidStar

[image loading]

Just got those headphones for Christmas!! Same color too! ^_^

What headphones are they and do you like them? I need a new pair.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
LasTLiE
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States428 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-27 16:07:16
December 27 2012 16:04 GMT
#1140
On December 27 2012 18:40 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2012 14:11 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On December 27 2012 12:04 GTR wrote:
Space after getting ganked by RapidStar

[image loading]

Just got those headphones for Christmas!! Same color too! ^_^

What headphones are they and do you like them? I need a new pair.


Looks like Steelseries Siberia v2s. I have a pair and they're quite nice. Comfortable and nice quality. I don't use the mic very often though, so I'm not sure how good it is.

Azubu Blaze vs LG-IM is tonight. Hoping the matches are as good or better than the Frost vs CJ matches. :D
"[21:01] kjwcj: i wanna put an aftermarket heatsink on your northbridge, lastlie" http://twitter.com/ThatGuyLastly
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 146 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12854
Shuttle 773
Artosis 612
Dewaltoss 61
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm153
League of Legends
Doublelift4108
Counter-Strike
taco 530
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox493
AZ_Axe119
Other Games
summit1g9099
shahzam737
Day[9].tv527
C9.Mang0357
WinterStarcraft158
Maynarde143
ViBE120
Trikslyr69
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv527
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 15m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.