On January 16 2013 21:14 nafta wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks this irelia build the koreans do is really bad?
Am I the only one who thinks this irelia build the koreans do is really bad?
Yeah I especially dont get the sunfire.
| Forum Index > LoL Tournaments |
|
Redox
Germany24794 Posts
On January 16 2013 21:14 nafta wrote: Am I the only one who thinks this irelia build the koreans do is really bad? Yeah I especially dont get the sunfire. | ||
|
Lylat
France8575 Posts
| ||
|
DragoonTT
3398 Posts
NaJin taking this very slowly, but every creep wave pushing into KT B's base gets them closer to NaJin Sword. Ok nice job baiting the Trueshot Barrage and a pretty good teamfight. Please end this! 10-0-7 Eve npnp, next champ to get permabanned. | ||
|
Chexx
Korea (South)11232 Posts
"ah ezreal used his ult lets do it" | ||
|
ZERG_RUSSIAN
10417 Posts
| ||
|
Treadmill
Canada2833 Posts
On January 16 2013 21:16 Redox wrote: Show nested quote + On January 16 2013 21:14 nafta wrote: Am I the only one who thinks this irelia build the koreans do is really bad? Yeah I especially dont get the sunfire. I feel like there's increasingly a difference between what aia a good item in competitive play vs in solo queue, especially at lower elo. Competitve players have been going sunfire cape on everyone for a while (elise, irelia, renekton...) whereas in solo q it feels only strong on shen and maybe amumu. | ||
|
Doctorbeat
Netherlands13241 Posts
On January 16 2013 21:33 Treadmill wrote: Show nested quote + On January 16 2013 21:16 Redox wrote: On January 16 2013 21:14 nafta wrote: Am I the only one who thinks this irelia build the koreans do is really bad? Yeah I especially dont get the sunfire. I feel like there's increasingly a difference between what aia a good item in competitive play vs in solo queue, especially at lower elo. Competitve players have been going sunfire cape on everyone for a while (elise, irelia, renekton...) whereas in solo q it feels only strong on shen and maybe amumu. It's strong on Olaf, Rengar, Shen, Amumu, Darius. Pretty much every tanky bruiser. | ||
|
DragoonTT
3398 Posts
| ||
|
AsnSensation
Germany24009 Posts
| ||
|
ZERG_RUSSIAN
10417 Posts
| ||
|
jpak
United States5045 Posts
| ||
|
Cedstick
Canada3336 Posts
| ||
|
Badboyrune
Sweden2247 Posts
| ||
|
Doctorbeat
Netherlands13241 Posts
| ||
|
Chexx
Korea (South)11232 Posts
can you miss Khazix W if you are up in the air when you cast it? | ||
|
DragoonTT
3398 Posts
| ||
|
Caphe
Vietnam10817 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Dandel Ion
Austria17960 Posts
wtf | ||
|
ShloobeR
Korea (South)3851 Posts
| ||
|
DragoonTT
3398 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|