On November 10 2015 12:30 fantasi wrote:
hmmm... so if i log into my EU account i can play it already if I'm in NA?
hmmm... so if i log into my EU account i can play it already if I'm in NA?
Yes you can.
| Forum Index > Legacy of the Void |
|
evaunit01
United States512 Posts
On November 10 2015 12:30 fantasi wrote: hmmm... so if i log into my EU account i can play it already if I'm in NA? Yes you can. | ||
|
Brutaxilos
United States2634 Posts
| ||
|
fantasi
5 Posts
On November 10 2015 12:38 Brutaxilos wrote: So is there 19 missions + 3 Epilogue missions or 19 total missions? not sure but there is also the 3 prologue missions if you haven't played those yet | ||
|
purakushi
United States3304 Posts
On November 10 2015 12:38 Brutaxilos wrote: So is there 19 missions + 3 Epilogue missions or 19 total missions? 3 prologue + 19 missions + 3 epilogue = 25 total | ||
|
fantasi
5 Posts
doesn't the game use the same assets on all regions? | ||
|
Kenthros
United States95 Posts
| ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
| ||
|
Vaelone
Finland4400 Posts
Ordered a key and hopefully got it waiting for me once I get home. In any case I want to at least see the conclusion to campaign and the prices for Blizzard games don't really drop so may as well get it right away. Downside is that I'l probably be like Bronze now. after a few years.. | ||
|
TheDougler
Canada8323 Posts
| ||
|
Kal_rA
United States2925 Posts
| ||
|
Cyro
United Kingdom20344 Posts
| ||
|
looknohands119
United States815 Posts
| ||
|
iamho
United States3347 Posts
| ||
|
Cyro
United Kingdom20344 Posts
here is a pic: ![]() you can see that this doesn't affect the minimap, it's dark as expected. It does affect the main cinematic, the cutscenes and gameplay, though. I guess this is a PSA since i doubt anyone knows how to fix it, but if there's a fix please throw me a PM | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
MockHamill
Sweden1798 Posts
I can select a single unit a time but drag box select completely stopped working so it is not possible to play the game. | ||
|
KeksX
Germany3634 Posts
Time to get into masters asap! | ||
|
[F_]aths
Germany3947 Posts
Can't wait ... must ... free ... Aiur. | ||
|
Cyro
United Kingdom20344 Posts
On November 10 2015 18:27 KeksX wrote: I played a bit when EU went live yesterday. Was my first time playing 3.0 and I love it. I noticed the washed out colors as well but I fixed it with my monitor settings. Time to get into masters asap! Many of the 144hz monitors (mine included) are already washed out in the dark color ranges, calibrated well or not. It makes those color problems way more obvious and painful | ||
|
lastride
2390 Posts
![]() | ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Horang2 Hyuk BeSt EffOrt Mini Shuttle Light Soma [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns36753 singsing2086 olofmeister1078 B2W.Neo445 hiko366 Livibee195 Beastyqt167 Liquid`VortiX96 Mew2King75 ArmadaUGS38 ZerO(Twitch)15 djWHEAT14 Organizations StarCraft 2 Other Games Dota 2 StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|