• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:48
CEST 23:48
KST 06:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8782 users

[S3 Worlds] Fantasy Championship Bracket Stage - Page 13

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
killerdog
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark6522 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-28 18:10:39
September 28 2013 18:09 GMT
#241
On September 29 2013 02:45 AA.spoon wrote:
12th!!
I still find that the scoring system is a bit weird. For example, if you picked Faker, you would rather have them win 3-2 vs NJBS then 3-0. Because more games= more points. So if faker doesn't play that well and his team go to the last game of the series, you will get more points. However if skt wins 3-0, you will win less points. In group stage that didn't matter, because everyone played the same amount of games.

Everyone in the top 10 picked expression as top laner and dipped heavily in NJBS lineup. Guess they won't be top 10 anymore after finals :p


After the finals it might be interesting to make a separate leader board where points from a bo3 which went to three games are divided by 1.5, and points from a bo5 are divided by 4/3 or 5/3 if they went to 4/5 games. (so as to "punish" teams being unable to win in straight games.)

(Yes I am a really bad loser :p )
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
September 28 2013 22:00 GMT
#242
Oooh I'm 2nd (not for long though haha)
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
September 28 2013 22:04 GMT
#243
Oh god well I got FUCKED that game. Thanks Lucky.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
September 28 2013 22:05 GMT
#244
FNATIC STOP
JUST LOSE 3-0

My dream ;_;

Oh well, I'll console myself that I was first once.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-28 22:27:06
September 28 2013 22:24 GMT
#245
Puszu running to Annie like wtf man

e : wrong thread :/
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-28 22:26:57
September 28 2013 22:26 GMT
#246
wow damn double
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
September 28 2013 23:20 GMT
#247
I'm fucked thanks to game three.
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
September 28 2013 23:31 GMT
#248
I banked my team on a OMG NJS final so I've been dead for a while
Carrilord has arrived.
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
September 28 2013 23:33 GMT
#249
I banked on a SKT/Royal final but I think my pts allocation was pretty terrible
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
September 28 2013 23:42 GMT
#250
Man, even though Fnatic is out, it's gonna be hard to catch a lot of the people with almost full Fnatic teams.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Drogenfahndung
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden24 Posts
September 28 2013 23:44 GMT
#251
Should be + points for win and point loss for a defeat for sure
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
September 29 2013 00:04 GMT
#252
On September 29 2013 08:44 Drogenfahndung wrote:
Should be + points for win and point loss for a defeat for sure

You get to play more games if you win. I think that's already enough
God Bless
Drogenfahndung
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden24 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-29 00:49:09
September 29 2013 00:22 GMT
#253
On September 29 2013 09:04 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2013 08:44 Drogenfahndung wrote:
Should be + points for win and point loss for a defeat for sure

You get to play more games if you win. I think that's already enough


Under normal circumstances it would. But it doesnt make any sense that Fanatic gets that much points for losing 1-3, they got way more points then the Royal players. Either points for wins or points for barons, dragons and towers is pretty much needed in my oponion.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 29 2013 04:20 GMT
#254
I think I had the most effective anti-team in the comp. Anyone have better than San + Steak for a total of 10.1?

Too bad about the rest of my team being thoroughly meh.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
UmberBane
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany5450 Posts
September 29 2013 06:48 GMT
#255
Hey, where can I find the standings? I can't seem to find them in the OP, or am I just blind?
miicah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2470 Posts
September 29 2013 07:14 GMT
#256
On September 29 2013 15:48 UmberBane wrote:
Hey, where can I find the standings? I can't seem to find them in the OP, or am I just blind?


On September 24 2013 11:43 naonao wrote:
Link to standings: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlDvQIoK4zlzdHdjWElqYVg4RmxJSTRNd1RZTmh0Y0E#gid=1

Roffles is banned so he asked me to post the link to standings.

@miicah88
TheLink
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia2725 Posts
September 29 2013 07:46 GMT
#257
That is a long long way in dead last...
Only the weak link is strong enough to break the chain.
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
September 29 2013 07:56 GMT
#258
On September 29 2013 09:22 Drogenfahndung wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2013 09:04 Roffles wrote:
On September 29 2013 08:44 Drogenfahndung wrote:
Should be + points for win and point loss for a defeat for sure

You get to play more games if you win. I think that's already enough


Under normal circumstances it would. But it doesnt make any sense that Fanatic gets that much points for losing 1-3, they got way more points then the Royal players. Either points for wins or points for barons, dragons and towers is pretty much needed in my oponion.

Or you could be smart and realize that Fnatic's playstyle revolves around skirmishing and champion pickoffs vs the KR objective based game or the CN "play aggressive for an advantage and then roll the map with it"

I mean I'm pretty salty too that fnatic put up higher KDA than royal in pretty much all of the games. Unless finals goes to all 5 games even though I have 4 players still in the finals I think the winner is going to have no players in the finals.

Best case all 5 games of finals are like 50 kill games since 5 kills - 5 deaths + 20 assists = positive pt output
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
September 29 2013 09:50 GMT
#259
Yes, back to #5, but probably going to drop again after finals. Hoping for top 15!
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-29 10:17:10
September 29 2013 10:13 GMT
#260
Hopefully I can hit top 50 after the finals. Still have piglet and wh1t3zz left alive.

Also, I expect louis4357 to win. I don't think piglet-mandu >= 90, and I don't expect mandu to earn less than 32 points either. Everybody else won't have enough points to possibly overtake.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
SpeCial 69
StarCraft: Brood War
MaD[AoV]29
910 16
Artosis 13
Bale 12
League of Legends
JimRising 402
Counter-Strike
fl0m3849
Fnx 568
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox348
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4506
Liquid`Hasu577
Other Games
summit1g5941
FrodaN563
C9.Mang0222
PPMD95
JuggernautJason33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21288
Other Games
• Shiphtur825
• imaqtpie710
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 12m
Patches Events
18h 12m
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.