• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:52
CEST 08:52
KST 15:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7884 users

[S3 Worlds] Fantasy Championship Bracket Stage - Page 10

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 15 Next All
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
September 24 2013 14:42 GMT
#181
On September 24 2013 23:31 Nos- wrote:
Kissblade what are you even doing

Anti-team too strong. Fuck, that's quite the hole to dig out of lol
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
September 24 2013 14:46 GMT
#182
On September 24 2013 21:31 Scip wrote:
AARGGH not 1st despite being all fnatic. Well, once these top2 guys' antis get to play I should get guaranteed 1st place by far I think.


Some KT teams in there can climb up pretty far if KT destroys Gama bears.

I'm counting on NJSB to end the KT reign. Pretty horrible odds, but I want an upset damnit!
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
September 24 2013 15:08 GMT
#183
On September 24 2013 23:46 Doctorbeat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 21:31 Scip wrote:
AARGGH not 1st despite being all fnatic. Well, once these top2 guys' antis get to play I should get guaranteed 1st place by far I think.


Some KT teams in there can climb up pretty far if KT destroys Gama bears.

I'm counting on NJSB to end the KT reign. Pretty horrible odds, but I want an upset damnit!


._.

I hope KT Boxer and SKT Flash collectively punch your face out
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
September 24 2013 15:27 GMT
#184
On September 25 2013 00:08 xes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 23:46 Doctorbeat wrote:
On September 24 2013 21:31 Scip wrote:
AARGGH not 1st despite being all fnatic. Well, once these top2 guys' antis get to play I should get guaranteed 1st place by far I think.


Some KT teams in there can climb up pretty far if KT destroys Gama bears.

I'm counting on NJSB to end the KT reign. Pretty horrible odds, but I want an upset damnit!


._.

I hope KT Boxer and SKT Flash collectively punch your face out


Fml. I will now queue up for a blind pick to castigate my wicked mind.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
September 24 2013 15:36 GMT
#185
?

SKT is best KT idk what you guys are talking about...
TranslatorBaa!
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-24 23:29:35
September 24 2013 23:27 GMT
#186
Pfft just wait for tonight and we'll see who gets the last laugh. (TL:DR I'm fck'd if Royal wins)

PS. Fcking NA failed me. Knew I should've anti'd Meteos + Sneaky.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
September 24 2013 23:55 GMT
#187
On September 25 2013 08:27 KissBlade wrote:
Pfft just wait for tonight and we'll see who gets the last laugh. (TL:DR I'm fck'd if Royal wins)

PS. Fcking NA failed me. Knew I should've anti'd Meteos + Sneaky.

I anti'd Hai, great choice lol.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
September 25 2013 00:02 GMT
#188
Anti'd Hai and Sneaky GG
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
September 25 2013 00:09 GMT
#189
And my brother called me retarded for putting Sneaky on my anti, HAH.

xPeke performed as expected, Soaz as expected, Diamond was an OK pick, waiting to see if San puts up the same beastly numbers he did in group stage, if so, I'm fairly confident in finishing at least in the top 20, considering I'm sitting at 20th without my Carry having played yet and had Lemon on my team TT
Steam: rook492
SidianTheBard
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2475 Posts
September 25 2013 00:20 GMT
#190
Well, I was 3 C9 members, 2 SKT members and 1 Gamma as Wild.

With 2 Royals as Anti...

I think I'm fucked. (BUT! No matter what I'll have at least 1 player advance to the semis lol)
Creator of Abyssal Reef, Ascension to Aiur, Battle on the Boardwalk, Habitation Station, Honorgrounds, IPL Darkness Falls, King's Cove, Korhal Carnage Knockout & Moonlight Madness.
remedium
Profile Joined July 2011
United States939 Posts
September 25 2013 00:21 GMT
#191
I cheer for America in stupid things like soccer and golf, I can't abandon the ol' Stars and Stripes in a world championship that actually matters.
Stay positive!
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
September 25 2013 02:42 GMT
#192
I am so glad you didn't let me put all of Gama Bears on my anti-team LOL
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
September 25 2013 03:08 GMT
#193
ya boiii benji may carry me into top 50
cascades
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore6122 Posts
September 25 2013 03:54 GMT
#194
Welp. And so fantasy ends.
HS: cascades#1595 || LoL: stoppin
SidianTheBard
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2475 Posts
September 25 2013 03:56 GMT
#195
Well at least my 2 SKT guys got MASSIVE scores. Fuck C9 though, really screwing me over. -_-
Creator of Abyssal Reef, Ascension to Aiur, Battle on the Boardwalk, Habitation Station, Honorgrounds, IPL Darkness Falls, King's Cove, Korhal Carnage Knockout & Moonlight Madness.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
September 25 2013 04:13 GMT
#196
Ouch, Winds and SwordArt hurt me there, but in Uzi and Wh1t3zZ I believe!
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Imperfect1987
Profile Joined August 2010
United States558 Posts
September 25 2013 05:10 GMT
#197
This is looking grim. Come on OMG win the next 2! I don't know why I did Royal for anti-team instead of C9.
The keyboard is mightier than the pen.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
September 25 2013 05:17 GMT
#198
On September 25 2013 14:10 Imperfect1987 wrote:
This is looking grim. Come on OMG win the next 2! I don't know why I did Royal for anti-team instead of C9.

No you shhhhh
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
September 25 2013 05:45 GMT
#199
Goodbye Kissblade
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 25 2013 05:53 GMT
#200
Kissblade pllllzzzzzzzzzzz
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1833
GuemChi 497
Leta 345
actioN 122
sSak 39
Bale 30
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Noble 14
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto13
League of Legends
JimRising 597
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King108
Other Games
summit1g8597
ceh9362
C9.Mang0273
Happy250
Sick145
ViBE107
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick481
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast6
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2216
League of Legends
• Lourlo1132
• Stunt447
Other Games
• Shiphtur474
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 9m
Patches Events
9h 9m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.