• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:25
CEST 18:25
KST 01:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13030 users

[OGN Summer]Finals location - Page 2

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 16 2013 14:40 GMT
#21
There's a seat rotation for each single game, so you can try out all manner of different seats for free.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
August 16 2013 18:02 GMT
#22
Some things I would like to add after speaking with Mafia are:

Its a collaboration between the City of Seoul, OGN, Kespa and Riot games and the final will be a big Cultural festival, too. Therefore the Final will be free to attend.
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
UmberBane
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany5450 Posts
August 16 2013 19:42 GMT
#23
On August 17 2013 03:02 Chexx wrote:
Some things I would like to add after speaking with Mafia are:

Its a collaboration between the City of Seoul, OGN, Kespa and Riot games and the final will be a big Cultural festival, too. Therefore the Final will be free to attend.


Well, that kind of puts things in a different light. I would assume KeSPA really, really wanted to make this happen in cooperation with the City of Seoul as it seems like a big "legitimizer" for eSports that they have been looking for recently, since the government apparently took a somewhat anti-gaming stance in the recent years.

I'm sure this event will be absolutely amazing.
baekgom84
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)375 Posts
August 21 2013 00:21 GMT
#24
Are there still going to be MVP tickets being sold? I would love to go to this event (went to the Spring finals and they were awesome) but I'm a bit old now for a midnight camp-out.
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
August 21 2013 03:52 GMT
#25
On August 21 2013 09:21 baekgom84 wrote:
Are there still going to be MVP tickets being sold? I would love to go to this event (went to the Spring finals and they were awesome) but I'm a bit old now for a midnight camp-out.


http://www.olympus.co.kr/Event/Read?page=1&p&seq=1992 I saw this.

WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
bokchoi
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Korea (South)9498 Posts
August 26 2013 13:31 GMT
#26
Dang. Not looking forward to doing a camp out to get in. Guess I'll have to pass on the finals
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
August 26 2013 14:05 GMT
#27
On August 26 2013 22:31 bokchoi wrote:
Dang. Not looking forward to doing a camp out to get in. Guess I'll have to pass on the finals

There probably wont be any MVP/VIP tickets to buy.
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
August 27 2013 08:36 GMT
#28
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EnIB27w8P-o6VOmdN_ZC63vIrX5X37Q1x5y5qXqjkUg/viewform

can try your luck here
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
baekgom84
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)375 Posts
August 29 2013 13:15 GMT
#29
Anyone planning to go to this? I'm kind of on the fence about whether to try my luck for a ticket or not. On the one hand, the absence of a CJ team might mean that there won't be as much interest in the game and thus less potential for a full house, especially with a capacity of 20,000 people. On the other hand, it's free, and KTB and SKT are both looking pretty sick right now, and have some really popular players like Kakao, Insec and Faker. It will probably take me a bit over an hour to get there, which means a fairly early start on Saturday morning...
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
August 29 2013 16:02 GMT
#30
On August 29 2013 22:15 baekgom84 wrote:
Anyone planning to go to this? I'm kind of on the fence about whether to try my luck for a ticket or not. On the one hand, the absence of a CJ team might mean that there won't be as much interest in the game and thus less potential for a full house, especially with a capacity of 20,000 people. On the other hand, it's free, and KTB and SKT are both looking pretty sick right now, and have some really popular players like Kakao, Insec and Faker. It will probably take me a bit over an hour to get there, which means a fairly early start on Saturday morning...

I will probably be there but I will get hopefully a press pass.
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
baekgom84
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)375 Posts
August 30 2013 00:49 GMT
#31
On August 30 2013 01:02 Chexx wrote:
I will probably be there but I will get hopefully a press pass.


Awesome! I'm thinking I might just stay home. If I find out that they couldn't give away all the tickets (doubt it lol) I will head down but I'm not really keen on getting up at 7-8 AM on a Saturday! If only there were something like a Barcraft or Pub Stomp for this...
nojitosunrise
Profile Joined August 2011
United States6188 Posts
August 30 2013 01:02 GMT
#32
Does this mean no english commentary?

emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
August 30 2013 01:29 GMT
#33
On August 30 2013 10:02 nojitosunrise wrote:
Does this mean no english commentary?

https://twitter.com/ognglobal/status/373246876285292544


Just at the venue.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
baekgom84
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)375 Posts
August 30 2013 01:42 GMT
#34
On August 30 2013 10:02 nojitosunrise wrote:
Does this mean no english commentary?

https://twitter.com/ognglobal/status/373246876285292544


Only if you attend live. I imagine it would be a logistical nightmare to prepare English radios for a totally unspecified number of foreigners. That, and maybe the venue itself has its own issues with providing a radio broadcast.
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
August 30 2013 04:20 GMT
#35
On August 30 2013 09:49 baekgom84 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 01:02 Chexx wrote:
I will probably be there but I will get hopefully a press pass.


Awesome! I'm thinking I might just stay home. If I find out that they couldn't give away all the tickets (doubt it lol) I will head down but I'm not really keen on getting up at 7-8 AM on a Saturday! If only there were something like a Barcraft or Pub Stomp for this...

I will do one for World Finals.
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM742
TKL 343
IndyStarCraft 214
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 742
ByuN 349
TKL 343
Reynor 255
IndyStarCraft 214
BRAT_OK 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53104
Bisu 2769
Calm 2489
FanTaSy 740
Stork 581
Rush 469
hero 283
firebathero 178
actioN 125
Sharp 90
[ Show more ]
Free 51
Mong 30
ToSsGirL 30
Pusan 27
soO 25
Rock 24
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 15
Aegong 13
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10891
Dendi1031
Counter-Strike
fl0m5421
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1976
Liquid`RaSZi1597
B2W.Neo709
Beastyqt583
Khaldor488
Mlord486
olofmeister445
KnowMe299
FrodaN173
crisheroes165
Livibee3
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV254
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• Hinosc 12
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach44
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV537
League of Legends
• Nemesis3030
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1561
Other Games
• Shiphtur646
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 35m
OSC
6h 35m
Replay Cast
6h 35m
OSC
19h 35m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.