. What I really like in this competition is that korean teams are not afraid to try weird things like ap yi, shaco etc. My only problem is the broadcast hours and I think there's no free VOD which makes it really hard to watch
| Forum Index > LoL General |
|
RouaF
France4121 Posts
. What I really like in this competition is that korean teams are not afraid to try weird things like ap yi, shaco etc. My only problem is the broadcast hours and I think there's no free VOD which makes it really hard to watch | ||
|
adriftt
335 Posts
| ||
|
FindMeInKenya
United States797 Posts
| ||
|
sylverfyre
United States8298 Posts
| ||
|
Alaric
France45622 Posts
| ||
|
Roffles
Pitcairn19291 Posts
On November 28 2012 22:36 RouaF wrote: Nice ! This competition definitely needs more coverage. The stream has like 300 ppl on it when it's live and meanwhile dyrus has 15K, me not understand . What I really like in this competition is that korean teams are not afraid to try weird things like ap yi, shaco etc. My only problem is the broadcast hours and I think there's no free VOD which makes it really hard to watch Broadcast hours are tough, but there are 15k watching Dyrus, so it doesn't mean there's a lack of viewers. I think people just genuinely don't care about watching good play and would rather watch people Trolo Q. The hype and publicity of Asian events are quite low, so a lot of times it just flies under the radar. | ||
|
juked
United States691 Posts
| ||
|
Eladir
Greece467 Posts
| ||
|
NeoIllusions
United States37500 Posts
On November 29 2012 01:16 Roffles wrote: Show nested quote + On November 28 2012 22:36 RouaF wrote: Nice ! This competition definitely needs more coverage. The stream has like 300 ppl on it when it's live and meanwhile dyrus has 15K, me not understand . What I really like in this competition is that korean teams are not afraid to try weird things like ap yi, shaco etc. My only problem is the broadcast hours and I think there's no free VOD which makes it really hard to watch Broadcast hours are tough, but there are 15k watching Dyrus, so it doesn't mean there's a lack of viewers. I think people just genuinely don't care about watching good play and would rather watch people Trolo Q. The hype and publicity of Asian events are quite low, so a lot of times it just flies under the radar. It's definitely an awareness issue. I don't think timezone matters that much. Granted, the LoL community isn't as hardcore as the oldschool BW community from TL of old where the same people stayed up until 3 AM every OSL but it should easily have near 10K, instead of the 1-3K that we're normally seeing on Twitch. | ||
|
Delodax
Sweden16 Posts
![]() This writeup is great though. Prefer to read about the games than watching non-live content. one thing that would be cool would be to have a nuce soothing podcast presenting these great TL articles. My life would be complete ![]() | ||
|
NeoIllusions
United States37500 Posts
On November 29 2012 02:43 Delodax wrote: Have upvoted on Reddit. The games are broadcasted during my working hours so I can rarely watch ![]() This writeup is great though. Prefer to read about the games than watching non-live content. one thing that would be cool would be to have a nuce soothing podcast presenting these great TL articles. My life would be complete ![]() Tune in to Monte's casts on Mondays. :3 Edit: and ty for the upvote~ | ||
|
emperorchampion
Canada9496 Posts
Also, resident McGillian joins the LoL staff ![]() | ||
|
Ares[Effort]
DEMACIA6550 Posts
| ||
|
Kiwiandapple
Belgium240 Posts
| ||
|
veggie16
Poland44 Posts
| ||
|
jpak
United States5045 Posts
| ||
|
Doctorbeat
Netherlands13241 Posts
| ||
|
ketchup
14521 Posts
| ||
|
mr_tolkien
France8631 Posts
I really like those articles, would love to be able to help one day ! | ||
|
Caphe
Vietnam10817 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War actioN Dota 2910 Hyuk Soma Dewaltoss Light Killer Shinee Mind NotJumperer [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns9414 singsing1370 ceh9631 XBOCT343 Mew2King118 ArmadaUGS46 DeMusliM34 Pyrionflax0 ZerO(Twitch)0 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|