This can end badly for Xenics
Red resets for Najin :<
WTF Blitzcrank failed hard at his attack :D He gave botlane a double kill and First Blood but Maokai manages to kill Sivir.
| Forum Index > LoL General |
|
Chexx
Korea (South)11232 Posts
This can end badly for Xenics Red resets for Najin :< WTF Blitzcrank failed hard at his attack :D He gave botlane a double kill and First Blood but Maokai manages to kill Sivir. | ||
|
Dan HH
Romania9246 Posts
On October 28 2012 21:19 Chexx wrote: hmm Rengar unbanned Oo They're not on Elise patch yet? | ||
|
Chexx
Korea (South)11232 Posts
On October 28 2012 21:28 Dan HH wrote: They're not on Elise patch yet? I guess they are playing on the tournament server, but the normal korean server is still on khazik patch Zilian ult saves Jax a few seconds before Orianna can finish him off | ||
|
ToT)OjKa(
Korea (South)2437 Posts
| ||
|
Chexx
Korea (South)11232 Posts
| ||
|
fasdaf
138 Posts
http://i.imgur.com/5yjoh.jpg | ||
|
AsnSensation
Germany24009 Posts
| ||
|
Chexx
Korea (South)11232 Posts
On October 28 2012 22:06 AsnSensation wrote: why is tasteless comparing na and korean server skilllevels like he actually has played on either of those :D Its always safe to say KR server > NA server I think even before I was lvl 30 all my games had a jungler on the KR Server. First Blood for CJ Entus poor kogmaw got wombocomboed with malphite, karthus, ezreal ult | ||
|
Dan HH
Romania9246 Posts
| ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
| ||
|
Chexx
Korea (South)11232 Posts
On October 28 2012 22:20 Fusilero wrote: Wow CJ Entus are better than I thought, I swore that blaze would bop them ez pz but they're actually playing really well. Zyra support too stronk! | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On October 28 2012 22:22 Chexx wrote: Show nested quote + On October 28 2012 22:20 Fusilero wrote: Wow CJ Entus are better than I thought, I swore that blaze would bop them ez pz but they're actually playing really well. Zyra support too stronk! Watching the Koreans zyra support looks incredible I got zyra refunded because I didn't like her as a mid laner but now I'm thinking of rebuying her as support. How is blaze keeping it so even CJ entus thought they could actually kill cptjack in a team fight? Dream on :p. | ||
|
Redox
Germany24794 Posts
edit: Nvm I think it is. I think he has just cut back on the "uhm" a little. >.> | ||
|
Chexx
Korea (South)11232 Posts
On October 28 2012 22:34 Redox wrote: Who is casting with Tasteless? Not the guy who was doing it last time right? its the same guy | ||
|
AsnSensation
Germany24009 Posts
sry typo meant 38^^ | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
| ||
|
Redox
Germany24794 Posts
On October 28 2012 22:44 AsnSensation wrote: ambition 446 cs 28min lol 38 min. :D Still impressive of course. | ||
|
romanov
Netherlands892 Posts
| ||
|
LaNague
Germany9118 Posts
| ||
|
AsnSensation
Germany24009 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|