On February 19 2017 11:38 TheDougler wrote:
Awe, it's HoTS, got my hopes up. Still cool tho.
Awe, it's HoTS, got my hopes up. Still cool tho.
Maybe you should watch

| Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm |
|
Larkin
United Kingdom7161 Posts
On February 19 2017 11:38 TheDougler wrote: Awe, it's HoTS, got my hopes up. Still cool tho. Maybe you should watch ![]() | ||
|
mikedebo
Canada4341 Posts
| ||
|
EsportsJohn
United States4883 Posts
On February 20 2017 06:13 mikedebo wrote: Huh, I haven't thought much about this game but if Khaldor's casting I would be inclined to give it a shot! Great to hear! Tune into the HotS stream during IEM Katowice if you've got some time :D | ||
|
BronzeKnee
United States5226 Posts
On February 19 2017 11:38 TheDougler wrote: Awe, it's HoTS, got my hopes up. Still cool tho. I thought it was SC2. I miss Khaldor. | ||
|
Larkin
United Kingdom7161 Posts
On February 20 2017 10:32 BronzeKnee wrote: Show nested quote + On February 19 2017 11:38 TheDougler wrote: Awe, it's HoTS, got my hopes up. Still cool tho. I thought it was SC2. I miss Khaldor. It's funny how many of the SC2 personalities - Khaldor, Kaelaris, Grubby - are big in Heroes. As a former SC2 fanboy, I can assure you heroes is worth the time! | ||
|
Midseasons
United States48 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Hyuk Shuttle Mini EffOrt Larva Soma firebathero ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns42426 singsing2576 B2W.Neo1366 DeMusliM258 Livibee166 Liquid`VortiX136 Hui .135 ArmadaUGS89 Mew2King83 CosmosSc2 ZerO(Twitch)17 elazer8 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|