1. honda-tech.com ( for honda/acura tuners )
2. nasioc.com ( aka North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, self explanatory )
3. d2jsp.org ( mianly used for diablo2 trading, but also use it for cross game trading using their forum currency )
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
Peanuts.
United States378 Posts
1. honda-tech.com ( for honda/acura tuners ) 2. nasioc.com ( aka North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, self explanatory ) 3. d2jsp.org ( mianly used for diablo2 trading, but also use it for cross game trading using their forum currency ) | ||
|
dekuschrub
United States2069 Posts
but mainly only TL. | ||
|
b_unnies
3579 Posts
2. realgm.com 3. gamefaqs.com TL doesn't crack my top 5 anymore ![]() | ||
|
Insane
United States4991 Posts
FFH Mod & Subforums @ CivFanatics (FFH) I read the starcup forum @ sc2gg since I partake in that :O sc2gg (although I don't read the rest of the forums) | ||
|
Tekin
2711 Posts
2. allkpop.com 3. soompi.com/forums/(Drama!!!) | ||
|
anch
United States5457 Posts
slickdeals.net CAG.com and the rest not on daily basis gamefaqs. srk, blackcat games, wii news. | ||
|
deathgod6
United States5064 Posts
| ||
|
nymeria
United States161 Posts
On April 27 2009 04:58 Hot_Bid wrote: Show nested quote + On April 27 2009 04:44 Amber[LighT] wrote: On April 27 2009 02:01 ThatGuy wrote: First one to say http://www.smashboards.com/ I guess? I'm an avid Smash player so I've frequented that for years. hah I stopped going there since I only wanted to use the site to play brawl, but nintendo fucked that up. I usually lurked anyway there's a lot of obsessed brawlers there (like any forum with their focus). smashboards has so many users under the age of 15, its tough to take it seriously tl has so many users under the age of 18, its tough to take it seriously | ||
|
kefkalives
Australia1272 Posts
www.shoryuken.com www.wargamerau.com | ||
|
Nyovne
Netherlands19141 Posts
Enworld.org giantitp.com | ||
|
LaughingTulkas
United States1107 Posts
2. Bigsoccer.com 3. NDnation.com | ||
|
InfeSteD
United States4658 Posts
scforall.com http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=179301 | ||
|
Mogwai
United States13274 Posts
On April 27 2009 04:58 Hot_Bid wrote: Show nested quote + On April 27 2009 04:44 Amber[LighT] wrote: On April 27 2009 02:01 ThatGuy wrote: First one to say http://www.smashboards.com/ I guess? I'm an avid Smash player so I've frequented that for years. hah I stopped going there since I only wanted to use the site to play brawl, but nintendo fucked that up. I usually lurked anyway there's a lot of obsessed brawlers there (like any forum with their focus). smashboards has so many users under the age of 15, its tough to take it seriously only in the brawl sections. Most Melee players are college aged or older and the rest, besides a very very select few, are 15-18. but, yea, if you're looking for brawl stuff, swf sucks. | ||
|
Rev0lution
United States1805 Posts
TL elitepvpers | ||
|
CharlieMurphy
United States22895 Posts
| ||
|
jtype
England2167 Posts
filmandgamecomposers.com loads of others too, but no real major favorites (other than here). | ||
|
Flakes
United States3125 Posts
www.smashboards.com http://echochamber.me/ (xkcd forum) | ||
|
Hammy
France828 Posts
On April 27 2009 17:35 deathgod6 wrote: I used to check Woot.com and Woot shirt everyday, but now I stopped. I actually check that site pretty frequently although I don't even live in the states... (and they don't ship abroad). They just have some funky stuff sometimes, it's fun to see what they're selling and for how much :p. | ||
|
RyanS
United States620 Posts
| ||
|
Quesadilla
United States1814 Posts
2. TL 3. SoCalEvo.net | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Mini White-Ra firebathero ZZZero.O scan(afreeca) soO Sacsri Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g4568 Liquid`RaSZi2217 fl0m1783 FrodaN1293 B2W.Neo723 olofmeister697 Khaldor481 Beastyqt366 Livibee187 crisheroes162 Mew2King68 ToD55 Pyrionflax30 |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ] CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|