• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:00
CEST 11:00
KST 18:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6714 users

TL 2009 age poll - Page 5

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
aZnvaLiaNce
Profile Joined June 2007
United States942 Posts
March 19 2009 05:47 GMT
#81
holy crap, the poll stats looks EXACTLY like a normal curve. this goes to show that all statistics end up looking like that....
Isnt that worth fighting for? Isnt that worth dying for? - Morpheus
MadNeSs
Profile Joined March 2007
Denmark1507 Posts
March 19 2009 05:50 GMT
#82
Its weird. I made a thread like this a couple of years ago. And the same agegroup was on top as in this poll. Kinda weird that it stays tgat way.
MadNeSs
Profile Joined March 2007
Denmark1507 Posts
March 19 2009 05:53 GMT
#83
I'm 24. And I dont feel old, but I probably will, when I turn 25...
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
March 19 2009 05:54 GMT
#84
Ok did no one see my post?


If you are younger than me and say bull crap like o look at me I'm 24 I'm so old with wrinkles and dried man/female parts, done with menopause etc. STFU
Because until you get to my, Entropy,Mani or D4D's age we don't wanna hear it.


O I wont hear it anyway, I left my spare hearing aid batteries at home.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
skyglow1
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
New Zealand3962 Posts
March 19 2009 05:57 GMT
#85
On March 19 2009 14:54 FuDDx wrote:
Ok did no one see my post?


If you are younger than me and say bull crap like o look at me I'm 24 I'm so old with wrinkles and dried man/female parts, done with menopause etc. STFU
Because until you get to my, Entropy,Mani or D4D's age we don't wanna hear it.


O I wont hear it anyway, I left my spare hearing aid batteries at home.


Stop being an old fart please. We know you're your older than most here, don't need to here it over and over.
Railxp
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Hong Kong1313 Posts
March 19 2009 05:57 GMT
#86
this makes such a nice normal curve @_@
~\(。◕‿‿◕。)/~,,,,,,,,>
liger13
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1060 Posts
March 19 2009 06:00 GMT
#87
haha, 18 ftw!!
I feel like pwning noobs
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
March 19 2009 06:03 GMT
#88
On March 19 2009 14:57 Railxp wrote:
this makes such a nice normal curve @_@


haha, I was just thinking exactly the same thing...though I would have figured the average age to be a bit older.
✌
SuperJongMan
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Jamaica11586 Posts
March 19 2009 06:06 GMT
#89
LOL! Some of you guys are so old!
I'm 12, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I LOVE VIDEO GAMES weeeEEEEEEEE
POWER OVERWHELMING ! ! ! KRUU~ KRUU~
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-19 06:09:59
March 19 2009 06:08 GMT
#90
On March 19 2009 14:57 skyglow1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2009 14:54 FuDDx wrote:
Ok did no one see my post?


If you are younger than me and say bull crap like o look at me I'm 24 I'm so old with wrinkles and dried man/female parts, done with menopause etc. STFU
Because until you get to my, Entropy,Mani or D4D's age we don't wanna hear it.


O I wont hear it anyway, I left my spare hearing aid batteries at home.


Stop being an old fart please. We know you're your older than most here, don't need to here it over and over.



I was just playing T_T

Edit: looking at your location .... I don't like Flight of the Concords anymore.^_^
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
gzealot
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Singapore238 Posts
March 19 2009 06:09 GMT
#91
someone deserves a slap... lol. who wants to be the one to do it? *raises hands*
skyglow1
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
New Zealand3962 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-19 06:30:54
March 19 2009 06:12 GMT
#92
On March 19 2009 15:08 FuDDx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2009 14:57 skyglow1 wrote:
On March 19 2009 14:54 FuDDx wrote:
Ok did no one see my post?


If you are younger than me and say bull crap like o look at me I'm 24 I'm so old with wrinkles and dried man/female parts, done with menopause etc. STFU
Because until you get to my, Entropy,Mani or D4D's age we don't wanna hear it.


O I wont hear it anyway, I left my spare hearing aid batteries at home.


Stop being an old fart please. We know you're your older than most here, don't need to here it over and over.



I was just playing T_T

Edit: looking at your location .... I don't like Flight of the Concords anymore.^_^


Lol I reread and saw the last line and was a bit suspicious.
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
March 19 2009 06:21 GMT
#93
On March 19 2009 15:12 skyglow1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2009 15:08 FuDDx wrote:
On March 19 2009 14:57 skyglow1 wrote:
On March 19 2009 14:54 FuDDx wrote:
Ok did no one see my post?


If you are younger than me and say bull crap like o look at me I'm 24 I'm so old with wrinkles and dried man/female parts, done with menopause etc. STFU
Because until you get to my, Entropy,Mani or D4D's age we don't wanna hear it.


O I wont hear it anyway, I left my spare hearing aid batteries at home.


Stop being an old fart please. We know you're your older than most here, don't need to here it over and over.



I was just playing T_T

Edit: looking at your location .... I don't like Flight of the Concords anymore.^_^


Lol I reread and saw the last line and as a bit suspicious.



Not to derail the thread with our back and froth(spelling was intentional) But what???
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
skyglow1
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
New Zealand3962 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-19 06:31:07
March 19 2009 06:25 GMT
#94
On March 19 2009 15:21 FuDDx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2009 15:12 skyglow1 wrote:
On March 19 2009 15:08 FuDDx wrote:
On March 19 2009 14:57 skyglow1 wrote:
On March 19 2009 14:54 FuDDx wrote:
Ok did no one see my post?


If you are younger than me and say bull crap like o look at me I'm 24 I'm so old with wrinkles and dried man/female parts, done with menopause etc. STFU
Because until you get to my, Entropy,Mani or D4D's age we don't wanna hear it.


O I wont hear it anyway, I left my spare hearing aid batteries at home.


Stop being an old fart please. We know you're your older than most here, don't need to here it over and over.



I was just playing T_T

Edit: looking at your location .... I don't like Flight of the Concords anymore.^_^


Lol I reread and saw the last line and as a bit suspicious.



Not to derail the thread with our back and froth(spelling was intentional) But what???


Nvm xD (I made a typo)
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-19 06:38:47
March 19 2009 06:38 GMT
#95
FuDDx <3

No worries, Ilvy's got you beat.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
March 19 2009 07:13 GMT
#96
On March 19 2009 14:57 skyglow1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2009 14:54 FuDDx wrote:
Ok did no one see my post?


If you are younger than me and say bull crap like o look at me I'm 24 I'm so old with wrinkles and dried man/female parts, done with menopause etc. STFU
Because until you get to my, Entropy,Mani or D4D's age we don't wanna hear it.


O I wont hear it anyway, I left my spare hearing aid batteries at home.


Stop being an old fart please. We know you're your older than most here, don't need to here it over and over.


It's his alzheimer's disease, he can't help it, please don't upset him.


18.

Feel like I should be asking a/s/l in this thread.. :/
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
seakebab
Profile Joined May 2008
Australia54 Posts
March 19 2009 07:32 GMT
#97
turning 18 next january :D can't wait lmao

and wow @ the demographics of this site, pretty expected but still wow
zXk3
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
Mexico1178 Posts
March 19 2009 07:43 GMT
#98
damn u kids, make me feel old
GraphicsNo soy dominante, solo tengo mejores ideas...| Sorry Oshi, 4-1 shows that im better than you =D i wont do any more mistakes now
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
March 19 2009 07:43 GMT
#99
20, getting 21 this year.

Happy birthday boesthius lol!
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
InfeSteD
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States4658 Posts
March 19 2009 07:44 GMT
#100
21 lil fellas
w/e
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 783
actioN 681
BeSt 289
Killer 195
Mong 162
Dewaltoss 108
sorry 59
sSak 41
ZergMaN 36
Aegong 31
[ Show more ]
Bale 29
NotJumperer 23
yabsab 14
Noble 10
Counter-Strike
byalli673
Other Games
summit1g9641
olofmeister1021
Happy339
Sick199
crisheroes180
KnowMe106
Pyrionflax96
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick740
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos900
• Stunt438
Other Games
• WagamamaTV111
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h
Monday Night Weeklies
7h
Replay Cast
14h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.