[02:33] <@Brian_> please tell me english isnt your first language
Sibling-less uncles exist. *cough* dunce *cough*
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
Pholon
Netherlands6142 Posts
[02:33] <@Brian_> please tell me english isnt your first language Sibling-less uncles exist. *cough* dunce *cough* | ||
|
Rekrul
Korea (South)17174 Posts
| ||
|
RaGe
Belgium9950 Posts
rekrul mixes 18 into every korean sentence | ||
|
SonuvBob
Aiur21552 Posts
On March 03 2009 16:27 {88}iNcontroL wrote: Show nested quote + On March 03 2009 16:25 thunk wrote: Question for next week: If you could add a section to PX, what would it be? I think we should add the "most retarded comment" section. I would be willing to head that up as well ^_^ +1 While mods can already see Raithed's post history, I'd be curious to see which post takes the top honors each week. | ||
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
This will be the first time a comment IN the PX makes "troll booth willie" LOOL | ||
|
Masamune
Canada3401 Posts
| ||
|
Kau
Canada3502 Posts
| ||
|
RebirthOfLeGenD
USA5860 Posts
lol@sonuvbob | ||
|
miseiler
United States1389 Posts
On March 03 2009 15:52 Kau wrote: 엉덩이 줘. = Give me your ass. (I swear I've seen them say this in a Korean movie right before the guy stops fucking her normally and anals her lmao.) Wait, what?! /me reads the whole thing Without Rekrul, I would never learn anything. Fact. | ||
|
EvilTeletubby
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
On March 03 2009 16:27 {88}iNcontroL wrote: Show nested quote + On March 03 2009 16:25 thunk wrote: Question for next week: If you could add a section to PX, what would it be? I think we should add the "most retarded comment" section. I would be willing to head that up as well ^_^ Any chance you can take at self-promotion, eh Geoff? ![]() | ||
|
3 Lions
United States3705 Posts
i still feel really bad. lol @ the Iranian Gasmask | ||
|
Last Romantic
United States20667 Posts
IRC comments rather amusing. I should lurk it more often... | ||
|
Itachii
Poland12466 Posts
| ||
|
Nyovne
Netherlands19141 Posts
On March 04 2009 07:02 SonuvBob wrote: Show nested quote + On March 03 2009 16:27 {88}iNcontroL wrote: On March 03 2009 16:25 thunk wrote: Question for next week: If you could add a section to PX, what would it be? I think we should add the "most retarded comment" section. I would be willing to head that up as well ^_^ +1 While mods can already see Raithed's post history, I'd be curious to see which post takes the top honors each week. ROFL B0bb~~ | ||
|
Rekrul
Korea (South)17174 Posts
i quit | ||
|
EGMachine
United States1643 Posts
| ||
|
Kau
Canada3502 Posts
On March 05 2009 12:02 Rekrul wrote: Px doesn't get enough love i quit Seriously? | ||
|
JWD
United States12607 Posts
| ||
|
Rekrul
Korea (South)17174 Posts
On March 05 2009 12:37 Kau wrote: Seriously? no | ||
|
Nyovne
Netherlands19141 Posts
On March 05 2009 12:37 Kau wrote: Seriously? lol trolled. | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8949 FrodaN2604 fl0m2281 Liquid`RaSZi2110 crisheroes294 C9.Mang0239 Pyrionflax195 ToD187 Livibee182 IndyStarCraft Mew2King48 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • musti20045 StarCraft: Brood War• Adnapsc2 • Hupsaiya • Sammyuel • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ] CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|