• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:01
CEST 11:01
KST 18:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6230 users

[H] Attraction Problem - Page 5

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
b3h47pte
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States1317 Posts
December 31 2008 15:35 GMT
#81
On December 31 2008 16:25 fonger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2008 16:10 Amber[LighT] wrote:
there's no bearfantasy.txt here... I'm disappointed

Wow, I'd never heard of that before so I googled it. I am forever changed.


UGH. WHY DID I GOOGLE THAT TOO. T___T
Sick.

Clicked by the way
GL on acing your project.
iloveoil
Profile Joined June 2008
Norway171 Posts
December 31 2008 15:43 GMT
#82
Clicked, hope you win
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
December 31 2008 15:51 GMT
#83
Clicked!!
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
December 31 2008 15:54 GMT
#84
I bet a click from Chile will add another country to ur list
gremling
Profile Joined June 2008
Germany30 Posts
December 31 2008 15:56 GMT
#85
Clicked, gl with your project!
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
December 31 2008 16:04 GMT
#86
another one from chile, you win.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
December 31 2008 16:20 GMT
#87
greetings from holland
TT)SieG(
Profile Joined September 2008
United States25 Posts
December 31 2008 16:23 GMT
#88
Clicked and Good luck~~
I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Einstein
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-31 16:25:30
December 31 2008 16:25 GMT
#89
On December 31 2008 15:13 GTR-2-Go wrote:
i expected a girl thread

QFT

i clicked, just for support sake
Teamliquidian townie
TryThis
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada1522 Posts
December 31 2008 16:42 GMT
#90
same deal here, i was half expecting something like
"all girls are attracted to me, how do i stop this" but then i remember his is TL so i clicked for support
Dwell
il0seonpurpose
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5638 Posts
December 31 2008 16:56 GMT
#91
I didn't read all of it but I thought it was pretty good
Btw, I can't believe you're only 16, we're the same age but you look alot more mature, you look like you're ~18
Chau
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada408 Posts
December 31 2008 16:59 GMT
#92
Clicked for support. GL with your project. ^^.b
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-31 17:22:05
December 31 2008 17:18 GMT
#93
On January 01 2009 00:35 b3h47pte wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2008 16:25 fonger wrote:
On December 31 2008 16:10 Amber[LighT] wrote:
there's no bearfantasy.txt here... I'm disappointed

Wow, I'd never heard of that before so I googled it. I am forever changed.


UGH. WHY DID I GOOGLE THAT TOO. T___T
Sick.

Clicked by the way
GL on acing your project.

I googled and got one somewhat disturbing sentence but nothing life scarring. Am I missing something?
edit: OMG WTFF?????
Liquid | SKT
minisense
Profile Joined December 2008
Korea (South)27 Posts
December 31 2008 17:23 GMT
#94
haha you guys are awesome!
happy new year from korea anyway
where did Morocco and Macedonia come from
yes, and many many many different countries added to the list <3!
minisense
Profile Joined December 2008
Korea (South)27 Posts
December 31 2008 17:24 GMT
#95
On January 01 2009 01:56 il0seonpurpose wrote:
I didn't read all of it but I thought it was pretty good
Btw, I can't believe you're only 16, we're the same age but you look alot more mature, you look like you're ~18


i look 18?
interesting, my friends all tell me I look younger than I am...
must be a real life vs. picture thing :/
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
December 31 2008 17:28 GMT
#96
On January 01 2009 02:24 minisense wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2009 01:56 il0seonpurpose wrote:
I didn't read all of it but I thought it was pretty good
Btw, I can't believe you're only 16, we're the same age but you look alot more mature, you look like you're ~18


i look 18?
interesting, my friends all tell me I look younger than I am...
must be a real life vs. picture thing :/

You look around 18, 19 yeah
Liquid | SKT
sith
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2474 Posts
December 31 2008 17:29 GMT
#97
Ahaah Teamliquid was the perfect venue for the whole "many countries" aspect of it.
Pads
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
England3228 Posts
December 31 2008 17:34 GMT
#98
Did one for the UK. Goodluck yO~
#1 Kwanro[saM] fan!
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
December 31 2008 17:44 GMT
#99
On January 01 2009 02:23 minisense wrote:
haha you guys are awesome!
happy new year from korea anyway
where did Morocco and Macedonia come from
yes, and many many many different countries added to the list <3!
Any way we can see a list of countries so far?
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
DN2perfectionGM
Profile Joined August 2004
United States233 Posts
December 31 2008 17:46 GMT
#100
as token of appreciation, let us know the grade u get and the list of all the countries u wound up getting.
JHU
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 141
EnDerr 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3295
Hyuk 265
Stork 154
Soma 140
Mong 75
NotJumperer 65
Yoon 60
Killer 58
Shinee 55
ToSsGirL 41
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 36
Bale 32
Sharp 32
Hm[arnc] 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Noble 21
yabsab 13
Shine 7
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc81
League of Legends
JimRising 457
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1189
shoxiejesuss584
ceh9524
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King162
Other Games
summit1g7728
singsing980
crisheroes98
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
• WagamamaTV42
League of Legends
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur791
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h
INu's Battles
2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h
OSC
13h 15m
Replay Cast
14h
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.