• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:03
CEST 14:03
KST 21:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7936 users

Christmas Wishlist thread - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
December 06 2008 07:48 GMT
#41
wat ur not banned FUCK U CHICKEN
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
December 06 2008 07:49 GMT
#42
But seriously, are Bose bad?? Haha if they are, I'll just stick to my Sony in-ears then.
Is it that they break easily or the quality is bad?
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-06 07:51:26
December 06 2008 07:50 GMT
#43
On December 06 2008 16:49 clazziquai wrote:
But seriously, are Bose bad?? Haha if they are, I'll just stick to my Sony in-ears then.
Is it that they break easily or the quality is bad?


It's that the quality isn't worth the money. It's good quality, but not for the price it carries. You can get equal quality for much less money. With BOSE you're just paying for the name, really. I doubt that they're much better than your Sony's, and ear-ins actually deliver much lower quality sound than the over-the-ears type of headphones, generally speaking.
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
December 06 2008 07:51 GMT
#44
Oh right, lol gonna cross that off then =P
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-06 07:58:17
December 06 2008 07:57 GMT
#45
On December 06 2008 16:50 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2008 16:49 clazziquai wrote:
But seriously, are Bose bad?? Haha if they are, I'll just stick to my Sony in-ears then.
Is it that they break easily or the quality is bad?


It's that the quality isn't worth the money. It's good quality, but not for the price it carries. You can get equal quality for much less money. With BOSE you're just paying for the name, really. I doubt that they're much better than your Sony's, and ear-ins actually deliver much lower quality sound than the over-the-ears type of headphones, generally speaking.


your sonys are probably shit and just sound good in comparison to your ipod stock headphones
get yourself some sennheiser hd260s or something if you're looking for over the ear headphones. if you're looking for IEMs (in ear monitors) look at sennheiser, shure, denon, altec-lansing, jensofswedend (jays), etc. till you find yourself a good one.

edit: personally i'm rockin denon-ah551s which have pretty sick lows/mids but harsh highs
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
December 06 2008 08:00 GMT
#46
On December 06 2008 16:57 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2008 16:50 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:
On December 06 2008 16:49 clazziquai wrote:
But seriously, are Bose bad?? Haha if they are, I'll just stick to my Sony in-ears then.
Is it that they break easily or the quality is bad?


It's that the quality isn't worth the money. It's good quality, but not for the price it carries. You can get equal quality for much less money. With BOSE you're just paying for the name, really. I doubt that they're much better than your Sony's, and ear-ins actually deliver much lower quality sound than the over-the-ears type of headphones, generally speaking.


your sonys are probably shit and just sound good in comparison to your ipod stock headphones
get yourself some sennheiser hd260s or something if you're looking for over the ear headphones. if you're looking for IEMs (in ear monitors) look at sennheiser, shure, denon, altec-lansing, jensofswedend (jays), etc. till you find yourself a good one.

edit: personally i'm rockin denon-ah551s which have pretty sick lows/mids but harsh highs


I really like altec-lansing stuff. Everything I've heard from them is amazing.
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
ambit!ous1
Profile Joined September 2007
United States3662 Posts
December 06 2008 08:00 GMT
#47
new gf
Bisu[Shield] / ♔ SoYeon
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
December 06 2008 08:01 GMT
#48
dude RELAX...just wanted some diff. headphones
but as long as i can fucking listen to music rofl ffs
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
December 06 2008 08:01 GMT
#49
and now stfu about headphones now, ppl post your wishlist(s)!
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
blue_arrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1971 Posts
December 06 2008 08:04 GMT
#50
I wish I had more time left
| MLIA | the weather sucks dick here
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
December 06 2008 08:04 GMT
#51
Oh and I've wanted this for awhile: good speaker systems!
But not so expensive...I currently hate my computer speakers =.=;
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
December 06 2008 08:04 GMT
#52
On December 06 2008 17:01 clazziquai wrote:
dude RELAX...just wanted some diff. headphones
but as long as i can fucking listen to music rofl ffs


lol sorry i just try not to let people waste money on over priced underfeatured electronics
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
geno
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1404 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-06 08:33:45
December 06 2008 08:33 GMT
#53
oops wrong thread
SilverskY
Profile Joined September 2008
Korea (South)3086 Posts
December 06 2008 09:08 GMT
#54
Holy shit at Susie and the 700K ring. LOL!

I would love a Wacom Tablet so I can do digital painting and sketching better. Tired of using a mouse T-T;
Graphics
distant_voice
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Germany2521 Posts
December 06 2008 09:38 GMT
#55
I want Rock Band 2 with drums but my parents haven't been giving me that kind of present in ages...

never grow up and move out!
This is my truth, tell me yours!
TS-Rupbar
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Sweden1089 Posts
December 06 2008 09:44 GMT
#56
On December 06 2008 14:37 Liquid`Drone wrote:
not really anything, theres one book I want, Shantaram, which I have avoided buying cuz I might as well just get it for christmas


You should definitely get that. I remember an old book thread where someone, I think it was theognis, recommended Shantaram and Shogun. I was looking for new books to read at the time, so I took his advice and bought them. Shantaram is probably the best reading experience I've had and Shogun was great as well. I'm even doing an oral presentation about Shantaram for university in four days.

I'm moving out for the first time in my life in February, so I'll ask my parents to take me shopping at IKEA or something. Money for a watch or clothes wouldn't be bad either.

For my mom, I'm getting some make-up she wanted. My father will most likely get some clothes, since he really likes when I get him that. He's usually too "shy" to buy what looks good on him on his own. Also, he's pretty cheap when it comes to clothes. I haven't yet decided what to get for my brother yet.
Jizz
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Australia224 Posts
December 06 2008 09:45 GMT
#57
[image loading]


I made this account before i knew what the name meant. I just thought it sounded coooool
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
December 06 2008 10:01 GMT
#58
SAMSUNG T220 Rose-Black 22"
My old work station viewsonic one is well old, great for work not distorted and i love it's adjustable stand at all but its not that vibrant small and never been good for gaming in terms of response no ghosting or anything but i mean if i get another monitor i can run dual monitor and give my dad a computer upgrade form his est 2000 computer.
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
December 06 2008 10:14 GMT
#59
i want to marry this girl
does that count
Moderatorsloppy little slug
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
December 06 2008 10:15 GMT
#60
If you get a proposal as a present sure it counts "Dick in a box" anyone?
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings194
SHIN 135
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 356
ByuN 305
SHIN 135
Railgan 31
MindelVK 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 76508
Calm 11015
Rain 2537
Bisu 1286
FanTaSy 843
soO 578
Stork 436
Shuttle 387
Rush 259
Soma 240
[ Show more ]
firebathero 202
Snow 181
Last 152
Light 104
Mind 83
Pusan 68
ToSsGirL 51
Trap 39
Bale 37
hero 33
Killer 32
Sharp 31
Hm[arnc] 30
Mong 28
Free 24
Shine 20
zelot 20
Aegong 19
sorry 19
yabsab 16
Sexy 15
HiyA 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7596
Dendi422
League of Legends
Reynor98
Counter-Strike
x6flipin1114
fl0m370
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Other Games
gofns36335
singsing2145
byalli554
B2W.Neo490
Pyrionflax242
ToD135
Chillindude16
Trikslyr1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV255
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 88
• Gemini_19 12
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV529
League of Legends
• Jankos3306
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1062
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 57m
OSC
10h 57m
Replay Cast
10h 57m
OSC
23h 57m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.